Gabriel Greyjoy

This is me trying // Tyrion Lannister out now!!

Many years ago

Third husband

Davina was used to the spiel by now.

'Let it be known-' she mouthed the words bored as the septon spoke 'that princess davina of House Targaryen and Gabriel of house Greyjoy are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder. In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon one another and say the Words.' Davina yawned, stepping down the steps, they stared at her, daemon chuckled as she took his drink from him downing it.

"Princess?" Gabriel questioned confused.
"I need a few more if I'm going to suffer through this again.' Davina told him holding up a finger as she drank down the rest of the bottle. She walked up the steps ever so elegantly burped in his face before nodding to the septon.

'Father. Smith. Warrior. Mother. Maiden. Crone. Stranger.' They repeated.

'I am his.'

'I am hers'

'He is Fury's

'she is mine,' Gabriel hesitated staring at her but she just offered him a coy smile. 'from this day, until the end of my days.'

'Until the end of the day.' Davina agreed and daemon couldn't stop laughing.

'Silence.' Viserys hissed at daemon

'You may now cloak the bride with your protection.'

'Oh this is nice, better than the last husband.' Davina remarked patting down the cloak. 'did they tell you about the last one? Or the first one?' Davina mused and Gabriel stared back at his father.

'In the presence of your family and friends, I now bind your hands together, to symbolize your new union of love, trust and friendship." He bound their hands together. 'Now, please look at one another and pledge your vows to seal your union.'

'First there was a Lannister, and I hate lannister's but that didn't last long.' Davina began.

"Davina this is vows not story time.' Viserys hissed but she held up her middle finger at him.

'He grabbed me, tried to force his smiley self upon me, Fury didn't like that.' Davina said pointing over at Fury resting on the Cliffside. 'he is super protective.' Davina warned as she twisted her wrists bond with his.

'I'm sure he is but that wont be a problem with me.' Gabriel told her.

"No, of course not. Next was Barney he was a bear of a man, huge, the opposite of you actually.' Davina remarked.

"Baratheon.' Daemon chimed in.

'Yes the big bear fell off the balcony in the middle of a great storm, I tried to help him but what could I do? I'm such a fragile little thing,' Davina offered. 'Fury thought him a snack flailing in the water.'

'As king of the seven kingdoms I declared them married, no vows needed.' Viserys said waving a hand at the septon.

'As you wish.' He agreed.

'You see once is an accident, twice is a coincidence... what will they say after three times?" Davina questioned as she broke her hands free of the binding.

+

'Has anyone seen Davina?" Gabriel questioned.

"She went outside with her brother.' Viserys perked up at that.

"no,' Viserys muttered following Gabriel outside. Davina and Daemon were sat next to Fury, Davina in Daemon's lap his arms wrapped around her as his back leaned against him as they ignored the rest of the party.

'How are you planning on getting rid of this one?' Daemon mused kissing her neck.

"Fury does a great job, why fix what is not broken?" she countered.

"DAVINA!" Viserys hissed.

'Fucking hell.' Davina muttered but daemon held tight to her not letting her go.

'Get inside and talk to your husband.' Viserys demanded.

"One day, Rhaenyra is going to get old enough to want a man in her life and the moment you force a man upon her I'm going to give her a lesson in dragon fire.'  Davina spat. Fury rose behind them.

"Princess,' Gabriel offered 'please come inside.' Davina rose but not to go inside.

"You push and push and push,' Davina hissed storming up to Viserys. "YOU KEEP PUSHING!'

"I am in charge of you. Your future.' Viserys reminded her.

"Fuck the future, fuck fate and fuck everyone and everything that is not Daemon.' Davina countered.

'Unions are formed-'

'Unions are dragon shit and you know it.' Daemon heard Fury rumbling behind her and he looked up to see fire building in his throat.

'Davina stop this nonsense, you are of age for marriage, you marry and continue the line.' Viserys told her. 'Daemon married whats her face.' Viserys spat.

"What's her face, wow Viserys,' Davina mused. 'what a great union, the bronze bitch and him get along great, right Dae?' Davina sassed. 'which is why he is here and not with her.'

'Princess,' Gabriel stepped forward but Fury's fangs took him back a step.

'I hold the power. Me.' Viserys reminded her. "I AM THE KING!" he shouted.

'Fuck the king.' Davina hissed. "Darcarys.'' Viserys clothes burned from his body but he stood uninjured, Gabriel was not so lucky. 'That was your fault.' Davina told him. "I liked that one,' she teased. "Look what you did Viserys.' He stood completely naked his face pinched with rage.

With each union davina grew to hate her brother just a bit more. With each death she was more and more certain that daemon was the man of her dreams.

But daemon was a tainted dream, something she couldn't have forever, just clinging to the memory.