60. For Evermore

Davina had never been so excited for a wedding. This was the first wedding she actually wanted, the first wedding she was ready for and begging to speed up so she could be Daemon's for evermore.

"Hi gorgeous." Daemon whispered pulling her to him.

"Hi yourself handsome."

"You ready to marry me?"

"I've been ready since we were kids." Davina countered her hands trailing down his chest.

"I'm sorry I made us wait so long." Daemon remarked.

"Me too... but we have all the time in the world now." Davina offered. "You have a lot of making up to do." Davina warned.

"I plan to." Daemon assured kissing her, her body arched into him.

"Ready to get married?" The septon asked walking up to them.

"Never been more certain of anything." Daemon assured.

"The love of the Seven is holy and eternal. The source of life and love. We stand here tonight in thanks and praise to join two souls as one." The high septon began.

''Father... Mother... Warrior... Smith... Maiden... Crone... Stranger.'' Davina couldn't remember the last time she smiled this much her cheeks hurt. The ceremony was done in velaryon as of their ways. Lips cut, blood traced on their foreheads, Daemon didn't let go of her hands. It was just them, just as it always should have been.

"Hear now their vows.'' The septon declared but Daemon's lips were already on hers. She melted into him.

"Kiss me some more." Davina demanded as he pulled back.

"My Goddess." Daemon whispered. His lips on hers as he pulled her back, pulling her into a room, kicking the door shut impatiently as his hands peeled at her dress.

His hands rubbed gently up and down her legs, putting her at ease, taking his time, rushing nothing. He lifted one leg and pressed his lips to her calf while his long fingers wrapped completely around her ankle and his other hand stroked lovingly along her inner thigh, sending a shiver up her body while he kissed the sensitive spot behind her knee. Davina giggled, feeling funny with her leg up in the air, till he grinned at me and very gently eased it over his head. Before I realized what he was doing he had ducked in between her knees, moving his whole body into the space between her legs.

"My wife." He whispered.

"Don't make me wait another minute, Husband." Davina demanded weaving her fingers in his hair.

Daemon broke into a little laugh, keeping his eyes on Davina as he tentatively pressed his hand against her core, pulling back wet fingers. Even with her underwear still on, his touch was searingly hot and the reaction in her body was immediate. Her hips pushed up, pushing into his hand.

"Everyday, for the rest of our lives... I'm going to take my time tonight, it that alright love?" Daemon told her kissing at her thighs.

Davina struggled to form the simple word to answer him; he rubbed his palm against the crotch of her panties as he leaned forward to press a feather light kiss to her bellybutton, chuckling quietly at how obvious her desire was building with every little touch. He took pity on her and raised his head to look at Davina, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"I excuse you from having to give verbal answers when a nod or shake of the head will suffice," he said with a wide grin, "since you seem to be having trouble with it."

A warm flush of embarrassment crept up her chest to her ears and Davina nodded her understanding and agreement. His hand pressed a little harder, he moved out from between her legs and slipped his fingers under the sides of her panties.