61. Pentos

"Seamus?" Davina questioned.

"Davina Targaryen?" Seamus questioned and Davina burst out laughing as she ran to him. "What are you doing in pentos?" Seamus questioned hugging her tight, Daemon stared perplexed.

"Running away from my responsibilities." Davina told him simply.

"So same old same old." Seamus remarked with a laugh.

"Pretty much." Davina agreed letting him go. "You look good, really good." Davina remarked.

"You too! Damn Davina its been a long time, I never thought I would see you again." Seamus remarked.

"Same I never thought I would be in pentos of all places." Davina agreed as Daemon cleared his throat. "Oh!" She said excitedly pulling Daemon forward. "Seamus this is my husband Daemon." Davina introduced.

"You didn't kill this one?" Seamus teased.

"I have killed him in my dreams a dozen times but reality... not yet." Davina mused.

"Not yet?" Daemon countered nipping at her neck. "you look familiar," Daemon remarked.

"Seamus seaworth." He introduced sticking out a hand.

"Seamus... Seaworth?" Daemon questioned looking at Davina. "I thought-"

"I mean... fun right?"

"You are married to him still that means." Daemon told her.

"I'm like Aegon the conqueror." Davina told him smugly. "I take multiple husbands."

"I'm glad to see you finally got your man." Seamus told her happily.

"You still with whats his name?" Davina questioned.

"No, I met a new guy a few years back, he is better. Samwell!" Seamus called with a wink. Davina turned around.

"Oh... very nice." Davina agreed to Seamus.

"Hey," Samwell said coming up to them.

"Hi yourself, so you're the one fucking my husband?" Davina remarked a perfectly curved brow raised, arms crossed over her chest and Samwell stared at her frozen mid step before a smile cracked across her face and Davina stared laughed.

"Damnit girl you scared me." Samwell remarked offering her his hand.

"She does that." Seamus agreed.

"So tell me everything!" Davina demanded, "Over food though, I'm starving!"

"You were always hungry if I remember correctly." Seamus recalled. "Come on I know a place that has cake for you."

"Best husband ever." Davina declared hooking her arm with his, Daemon and Samwell stared after them.

"I'm Davina's husband, Daemon." He introduced.

"I'm Samwell... Seamus's..." Samwell shrugged.

"I think we better catch up with them before they run off without us." Daemon remarked.

"Probably a good idea." Samwell agreed. "They seem really close."

"They do." Daemon agreed stiffly.

"But they haven't seen each other in years." Samwell added.

"Yet they are besties." Daemon agreed bitterly. He wasn't ready to share Davina with anyone, not now that she was all his.

"Daemon!" Davina declared reaching a hand out for him and Daemon's smile returned as he moved to her. "We are going sailing with Seamus and Samwell today!" Davina informed him.