83. Déjà vu

"Daelia have you seen-" Davina stopped frozen mid step.

"Hi mama." Devin said an embarrassed blush on his cheeks as he peered back at her from Daelias bed. Daelia however was not embarrassed at all. Davina looked between them before pulling the door closed.

"Love you mama!" Daelia called.  Davina opened and closed her mouth wordlessly a little chuckle escaped her as she moved back down the hall.

"Daemon." Davina coed kissing his cheek and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"My love." He leaned back into her. "Whats that look for?"

"Daelia and Devin." Davina told him but he didn't understand. "Together." She didnt want to say it out loud.

"They are constantly together" Daemon countered.

"Deja vu." Davina whispered.

"With my baby girl. Nuh uh-" Daemon declared.

"They are just like us." Davina whispered keeping him to her.

"Trouble is what they are going to be." Daemon informed her

"Oh and we were some fairy tale?"

"It ended like one didnt it?" Daemon retorted kissing her.

"Close your eyes." Luke requested and Alyssa closed her eyes.

"Now what?" She asked they were already wide awake and playing in the courtyard. Luke stepped closer to kiss her but Baelon shoved him back.

"Not with my sister!" Baelond shouted and Alyssa opened her eyes to see Baelon wrestling Luke to the ground.

"You gonna do something about that Cole?" Harwin mused.

"Im never calling you king." Criston reminded him. Harwin just chuckled.

"Come on commander. Command." Harwin teased.

"Baelon!" Criston called out and he hesitated. "He has a weak right shoulder. Go for that."

"You cunt." Harwin nudged Criston aside as he went to get Baelon off of Luke.

"Alyssa. Baelon." Davina called. "Criston. What the fuck is going on?"

"Hi mama!"  Alyssa declared as Davina scooped her up.

"Prince Luke tried to kiss Princess alyssa." Criston informed her.

"He what?" Alyssa shouted looking between them. Davina laughed out holding Alyssa closer.

"Prince Baelon didnt like that one bit and pushed Prince Luke to the ground. Then started to pummel him." Criston finished.

"Baelon!" Davina called and he stomped over to her. She opened her mouth but Baelon spoke up

"He tired to kiss alyssa!" Baelon declared. "I wasnt about to let that happen!" Davina put alyssa down and Alyssa moved pressing her chest up against Baelon smiling into him.

"Whys that?" Davina mused.

"Because alyssa is going to be my first kiss and I hers and he almost fucked that-"

"Language." Davina warned

"He almost messed that up!" Baelon declared. "Its supposed to be special and perfect and magical and-" alyssa kissed him silencing him. Davinas hand flew to her heart as Alyssa kissed him.

"You are mine." Alyssa assured. "But if I want to kiss Luke know that I will." 

"Certainly your daughter." Harwin remarked.

"I told you a long time ago that sometimes we need Strong men in our lives..." Davina reminded him.

"You ask her-"

"No you ask her!"

"Fuck off!" Aegon hissed shoving Aemond aside.

"Aunt Davina!" Aemond called running up to her.

"Hello handsome. Whats with all the shouting? It's early and my brain is already malfunctioning from all the love in the air." Davina remarked looking to alyssa and Baelon still hugging each other.

"Lessons!" Rhaenyra called and the children groaned.

"Rhaenyra its such a lovely day." Davina added to the childrens whines. "And so early. Please-" she looked to the children. "-do the puppy dog eyes." Davina instructed the kids "it works everytime." So the children ran up to Rhaenyra and begged to skip lessons hands clasped under their chins pouting lips.

"You are trouble Auntie."

"The very best kind." Davina agreed.

"Fine." Rhaenyra agreed.

"Wonderful."

"You thinking what im thinking?" Aemond asked hopefully.

"Sesīr kipi!''