65. Oceans

Many years ago

It was sloppy and messy and all the feelings all at once.

Viserys was promised to Aemma when he was ten and seven but daemon and davina knew they were the ones for each other long before that.

Secret kisses turned to sloppy make out sessions turned into exploring each others every curve.

''Have you done this before?'' Davina questioned and daemon chuckled. ''I'm serious!''

''I only want you for the rest of my life.'' Daemon told her as he fumbled with the strings of her dress.

''What if I'm no good? What if you are no good?'' Davina countered.

'I'm yours and you are mine.'' Daemon told her.

''If we suck-'' davina began.

''You swallow,'' daemon offered smugly and davina slapped at his chest.

''Dae!''

'I think we can figure this out. I mean Aemma is pregnant so if viserys did it we certainly can do it better.''

''I dont want to be pregnant daemon.'' Davina declared stepping back from him. Daemon groaned with displeasure.

''Davina baby please!''

'I dont to be pregnant. Not now.'' Davina reminded him.

''I heard of a tea-'

'How did you hear of a tea?''

''I was snooping. It stops a child from growing.'' Daemon offered

''And you could get me some?''

''I could.'' Daemon agreed, he didn't know how but he was confident that he could, wrapping his arms around her.

''I love you Dae.''

''I love you Dav.'' He echoed

''Are you excited Davina?'' He whispered a hand slipping between her legs

''Say the man saluting me with a very impressive erection.'' Davina countered but a whimper escaped her lips as his hand met her wet folds.

''A fucking ocean.'' Daemon told her.

They didnt know what they were doing. Long wet kisses turned to touches. Her hands grabbing his back keeping him on her. His hands teasing at her tits.

''You ready?'' Daemon questioned his cock throbbing.

''Yes.'' She agreed breathlessly. Daemon moaned into her as he slid in. Davinas face pinched with pain as he entered her mouth a gasp as his hips moved awkwardly against hers.

''Dae.'' She whispered.

''You alright?'' Daemon questioned skin slapping against skin juices oozing onto the bed. A tear ran down her face but she nodded. ''Here what if I...'' daemon moved adjusting her body clenched around him.

''I want this.'' Davina assured.

''I don't want to hurt you.'' Daemon told her.

''We keep going.'' Davina told him.

''Just...'' he lifted her legs higher on his hips. ''How's that?'' He questioned moving slower her knees at his hips her heels digging into the back of his thighs.

''Better.'' Davina agreed he felt her stretching her and her chest heaved as she felt daemon release in her. He moaned out as she tried to catch her breath.

'Good?' Daemon asked still inside her. Davina stared up at him. ''No good?'' He asked.

''It was...'' she shrugged.

''Well then I did something wrong.'' Daemon told her.

''No you didnt.'' Davina assured kissing him his body colliding with hers her legs still around him. She wrapped her arm around him as well.

''Let me try again. To make you feel good.'' Daemon requested.

''You did.'' Davina assured

''No. You would be looking at me like a God like i am looking at you like the Goddess you are.' Daemon told her and davina chuckled. ''Can I try again?'' Davina nodded.

''Yes.''

Daemon's lips grazing lightly along her jawline, leaving warm little kisses in their wake And then, with a bit of surprise, Davina realized that his fingers were moving between her legs again, pushing gently against her. When She stopped talking he very slowly eased one inside, waiting to hear her quiet sigh before he moved his thumb up to her clit and began stroking it firmly.

"How does that feel?" he whispered, rubbing with more intensity, making her squirm and whimper under him.

"Mm hmm," She whispered, her whole body starting to tense with the beginnings of a deliciously slow tingling arousal.

"Good.'' Daemon agreed kissing her as his fingers moved and that out her over the edge.