36. Without You

Evermore // Bran Stark out now!!

2 years ago

Davina hated the way she still felt like she was missing a piece of her. she hated that she still craved Daemon. She hated that she couldnt move on. 

"This is my revival."

+

''Harwin, follow me." Davina said as she walked by.

"Princess?" She didn't speak she just walked. So he followed she pushed her door open. "Princess?"

"No talking. Words mess things up." Davina told him.

"Mess what-" She put a finger to his mouth. Slowly she let her hand fall, she kept her eyes on his as she pulled at her dress it fell to her feet.

"If I kiss you now, I don't know if I'll ever stop." Harwin warned.

"Good." Davina told him as she had reached up and pulled him down to her, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth. He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him.

"Are you sure, Princess?" Harwin asked softly.

"Stop. Talking." Davina demanded.

He took her into a hungry kiss. She could feel his thick member bobbing against her inside thigh, causing her to whimper against his lips. She wanted Daemon, no, she needed Daemon. Which is why she needed Harwin buried inside her, deep and without mercy she needed him to take her so she wouldn't feel Daemon on her skin.

"Tell me you need me." Harwin demanded against her swollen lips. His attention drew elsewhere as he kissed down her chin, to her jaw and moved to her neck where he placed hungry kisses and light bites on her flesh.

" I need you... to hurry the fuck up." She begged. He smirked against her neck making her laugh. "I need you to take me, to fuck me like you've never done before," She whimpered impatiently. He just had to be sure. But Harwin needed no more elaboration. With one hand he guided himself to her waiting entrance, she was soaked for him, needy for him. He pushed himself in, in one quick deliberate thrust, and Davina's eyes rolled back in her head as she was filled with pain and pleasure all at once, she lavished in the feeling. A quivering moan escaped her mouth and she drew a sharp breath. Harwin grunted at the feeling, of feeling her tight soaking walls around himself.

He knew that he could get in trouble, but saying no to Davina was like asking for death not that he was going to say no. Davina was gorgeous, terrifying and trouble, Harwin had been craving her since he first saw her.

He pulled out slowly and thrust in her body again and she whimpered breathily in response, her hands wrapped around his back, her nails dragging against his skin.

"Mmm... please." She begged as he took her, his pace grew faster and soon the rolling of his hips into hers had her crying out, begging for release. His hips rolled against her slowly, rhythmically, sensually, she rocked against him with shaky breaths. She wrapped her legs around his waist, gripping them over his hips as he pushed in deeper, his cock hitting into her repeatedly, the pounding sensation and the sound of wet, smacking flesh built a heat within her.

"Fuck," she murmured, 's-so close." She told him in quivering pants. Harwin too was nearing his climax, but he didn't want this to end. He groaned above her as she arched into him, she was so very close.

"ahhh!" She moaned out, her cries of pleasure as she tipped over the edge and fell into her orgasm. Her walls fluttered against Harwin's cock, causing him to spill inside her with one last big thrust. Her legs trembled around him as she rode the waves of her orgasm. Harwin collapsed onto her, his arms beside her head taking most of his weight to not crush the princess. She brought a hand up and traced his jaw. He breathed heavily into her neck as he pulled himself from her warm walls, a mixture of their juices oozing out of her as he did. Being careful not to crush her, he rolled over onto his back and took deep breaths, his vision was blurred with pleasure.

Harwin turned his head, his eyes meeting Davina's, they stared at each other for a long while, neither felt the urge or need to say anything.