23. Promised Forever

Years ago

'You think we can do it on the dragon?' Daemon pondered

'I think that is an excellent way to fall off a dragon.' Davina countered.

'Imagine it,' daemon declared flipping her onto her back. 'Your hair in the breeze your screams echoing in the clouds.' daemon extended his arms out to the sides as his legs trapped hers beneath him. Davina laughed out.

'Or...' davina countered pulling him down to her and rolling over so he was trapped under her now his hands slide up her ass. 'We are up miles above the ground you scream out with pleasure over come with emotion-'

'I like this.' daemon agreed

'Then you fall and are screaming in terror your cock flapping in the wind as you plummet to you death.' Davina finished

'Gory sweet sister.' daemon mused as she curled into him.

'Just being logical.' davina told him

'Don't be like viserys.' Daemon told her.

'Viserys isn't so bad.' Davina remarked.

'Fine no dragon sex.'

'That makes it sound like you are fucking the-'

'Davina!' Daemon shouted

'Or that the dragons are fucking-'

'Davina!' Daemon declared laughing.

'It does!' She told him.

'Get your mind out of flee bottom.' daemon mused making her laugh.

'Promise me this is forever.' Davina said softly looking up at daemon

'Forever.' He promised kissing her again.

+

But forever seemed to be slipping away from them as the years went on. The love was always there but somewhere along the way forever became tainted, blurred, forever became right now. in this moment. When it was just the two of them they could pretend it was forever, Davina could pretend it was forever but forever to her seemed to vary from what Daemon thought.

So from that first night of forever that was what Davina, Daemon was who she wanted for the rest of her life. She thought he wanted the same.

But present day Davina crying into her eldest brother thought promises were always broken. Hearts always broken. Through death or betrayal nothing lasts. Davina needed to stop crying and stop thinking and stop sobbing into her brother like a child. But her heart was too broken and her head too crowded with conflict to stop.