66. Don't move

Many years ago

''Dont move.'' daemon instructed and Davina couldnt help but laugh. ''Don't. Move.'' Daemon repeated and davina grinned back at him. ''If you move I start over.'' Daemon told her.

''And if i keep moving forever?'' Davina questioned as his hand trailed up her bare leg

''Then i keep going forever''. Daemon told her

''Well then that doesnt really give me any good reason to sit still.'' Davina informed him. His eyes raked over her before his hands explored.

''Why cant i move again?''

''Because im going to have you falling apart before I get the utmost pleasure of your hands on me." Daemon informed her "Screaming... screaming my name."

''How generous of you.'' Davina remarked as his lips attached to her neck as his hands kneaded at her breast. A small moan expelled from her as he straddled her.

''You are never going to last.' Davina told him confidently.

''No?'' Daemon whispered against him

''I feel you hard against me already.''

With two fingers, Daemon spread her lips wide. His other hand glides up her stomach to palm her breasts, her nipple pebbled already, and when he pinched it there, she bucked

"Daemon," his name from her lips is a prayer, a plea.

'I told you I would have you screaming,' he whispered against her. He flicked her bared clit with his tongue. He did it again, and again, pausing between each flick, letting her desire build and writhe like the beast that has been thrashing in his chest since meeting her. Only when she is panting his name.

'Daemon... Daem... Dae!"

Does he latch his lips to her clit and suck. He shoved three fingers into her tight hole, pumping rapidly as he sucked hard, drawing the whole of her clit into his mouth. She twitched and cries out, but he doesn't yield, he never yields, her pleasure his only goal. For now.

"Don't move." Daemon whispered against her knowing it was an impossible demand as she whimpered out. Davina's clit swelling in his mouth and her vagina walls throbbing around his plunging fingers. His cock is rock hard, so when he climbed up and shove it into her, it only increases her pleasure, earning him a mewling whimper from Davina's lips. He kissed her, letting her taste what he had done and her head lulls back.

He leans down. His mouth found her nipple, biting it too hard then sucking it too gently. She arched up, granting him easier access, and his other hand scoops her back, positioning her so he can keep driving his cock into her. She was barely touching the bed now, he was supporting her full body weight with his arm, kneeling and thrusting up into her, harder than she would have believed possible.

He growled, losing his self control as his tip teased her mercilessly, dipping in just briefly and then pulling out, never sinking in far enough to actually penetrate her. She pushed her back hard against the bed and shoved her bottom down, trying desperately to get him into her, he knew how to make her want him.

"daemon!" she demanded flipping him over. She stared down at him and he held the smuggest of smiles on his face his fingers sliding into her again as she panted out.

Davina rode him, and when he removed his finger so that he could grip her hips, she moved her own hand down, easily matching his rhythm with her finger on her clit. Her breasts bounce, aching, her whole body clenches, tightening, every nerve inside her swirling in a coil of lust around that area where they are joined.

Then he leaned forward. He bit her neck, just enough for her to Feel the sharpness of his teeth, and his hips press down, hard, and his cock slams up, harder, and her clit screamed for release, and her whole body shattered.

Her gaze locks on his and the mood shifts. No more was he driving this for her pleasure alone; she thrusts her hips against his own, milking his cock, their bodies in perfect tandem. Davina demands that he is present with her, here and now, and so for this one moment, there is nothing outside of her, outside of them. He kissed her, slowing his thrusts, savoring the feel of her, the taste of her.

She came, screaming his name, gasping from the pleasure of it all. He slams into her, once, twice, the heat of him spilling inside her in a release that leaves them both shaking. Sweating, he slides out of her. She couldn't help it—her body clenched around him even as he leaves, begging for more.