63. Partner in Crime

Davina Age 11

''Hi sweetie,,'' viserys said softly as davina tumbled into his bed. ''What's wrong?''

''Your baby is so loud!'' Davina remarked. ''She screams and screams im going to put a pillow over her little face if she doesnt shut up.'' Davina warned

''Davina love. Don't kill my baby.'' Viserys requested but davinas face was pinched.

''Make her stop.'' Davina demanded

''She's a baby. Babies cry.'' Viserys reminded her and Davina groaned. ''You cried and i thought you would never shut up and guess what? You havent.'' Viserys mused and davina grabbed his pillow and hit him in the head. ''Ouch. Okay sorry love. ''

''Viserys this is your baby you take care of her.'' Davina demanded.

''She's a baby. Babies cry.'' Viserys repeated and davina leaned back in the bed.

''You cant hear her from here. Thats why you dont care.'' Davina remarked and Viserys chuckled.

''I suppose.'' Viserys agreed.

'I'm staying here until she shuts up.'' Davina hissed pulling over the covers to her bundling herself up.

''Alright,'' viserys agreed kissing her temple. ''Good night Davina.'

'It would be if i were in my own bed and didnt have to hear-''

'I love you to viserys.'' Viserys said for her. ''Best brother ever.''

''I don't sound like that and I have never spoken those words.'' Davina informed him.

''Gods you are a pain. Why do I love you?'' Viserys questioned and davina chuckled leaning into him.

''Second best brother.'' Davina whispered

''Out of two. Which makes me the worst. You are saying im the worst. Thanks Davina.'' Viserys mused.

''You said it not me.'' She teased and viserys flipped her over tickling at her ribs she laughed out curling into a ball.

+

Davina stared at Rhaenyra.

"Hello tiny human." Davina said and Rhaenyra smiled up at her. "You are very loud at night and I want you to stop." Davina told her and Rhaenyra laughed out. "I'm serious little human." Davina told her. "I need my sleep and Viserys snores and I can only hit him over the head with a pillow so many times." Davina went on. Rhaenyra babbled up at her.

"VISERYS!" Davina demanded but it was Aemma that came in.

"Hello Davina." Aemma said softly. "I see you two are-''

'I'm trying to have a conversation with her but she is not paying attention." Davina informed her and Aemma chuckled.

"Have you ever been around babies before?"

"No. why would I? I'm the baby of the family. Daemon is like a minute older." Davina hissed.

"Oh Davina. She doesn't understand you yet."

"Why not? I'm speaking plainly." Davina informed her.

"She is a baby."

"She's stupid." Davina told Aemma.

"She is a baby." Aemma corrected.

"What does she do besides eat and shit and cry at night?" Davina pondered.

"Nothing yet." Aemma confirmed.

"What is the point of babies?"

"They grow into beautiful young women like yourself." Aemma offered.