25. Under the Dragons Eye

You were very vocal in the comments about the new queen lol
Would you want a secondary story, same beginning with Daemon and Davina but where Viserys does pick Davina?

(PS flashbacks of past three years will be coming)

3 years later

'House Velaryon is coming for you! The Sea Snake will have your poxy fսcking head!' A velaryon knight shouted as the war raged on.

'No, no, no. No, please!'

'Fսck you, Prince Drahar! Fսck your whore mother and bɑstɑrd father!'

'Fսck! No, no! No!' Their wailing echoed.

'Dragon!' they looked to the skies to see Caraxes.

'Hail Prince Daemon!'

'Burn the fսcking Triarchy cսnts alive!'

'Here, my Prince. Save me!'

'Where are you? Come out and face me, Drahar! Come out, Drahar!' Daemon was on a mission. Flaming arrows shot down upon him and caraes 'Where are you? I'm gonna feed you to your own crabs! Where are you?' He demanded as Caraxes screeched out. Daemon had changed over the past three years, he became what he needed to, to survive in this world, finding his place among the madness seemed difficult. He became the madness.

+

They clapped and cheered celebrating the king son second name day but Davina was not interested in the new little prince

'Where is my favorite niece?' She asked her brother

'She is here... somewhere.' Viserys added looking around 'would you wish to see your nephew as well?' Davina stared at the child. 'Wish him happy name day.' he suggested

'No.' she answered simply looking down at the boy before back up at her brother her eyes slide over to Alicent. "I need a drink.' Davina remarked heading off. Viserys opened his mouth to complain but stopped himself a fight with davina was not worth it. 

'He has your hair, Your Grace.'

'He does have my hair.' Viserys agreed, targaryen's and their silver hair, unmistakable.

'He has your eyes, Your Grace.'

'Yes, he does.' Viserys agreed. 'And you have my nose, don't you?'

'Two years old and already our boy has a kingly presence.'

'He may yet, brother, but this morning he insisted on eating porridge with his hands.' Otto mused.

'He will grow. We're quite a party assembled in his honor. And surely by the end of this hunt, we shall have more to celebrate.'

'And what is that, pray tell.'

'It is Aegon's second name day. His infancy's behind him. It only remains for Viserys to name him heir to the throne.'

'I wouldn't be so sure.' Otto told him stiffly.

'He's the King's firstborn son.'

'I don't know that His Grace sees it so clearly.' Otto remarked

'Then it lies with you to make him see it... Lord Hand.'

Davina couldn't help but yawn. She was trying to be a good sister to at least one of her brothers but nothing was more boring than a toddlers birthday. She poured herself another drink. She missed Daemon and she hated that she did because he broke her heart.