47. Venomous Lies

MASTERMIND // AEMOND TARGARYEN OUT NOW!

+

'The King demands an audience, my Prince.'

'Take your fսcking hands off me.' Daemon demanded as he was grabbed he grumbled the whole way to the throne room where he was thrown down. Daemon heard the door slam shut and Viserys shoes slapping aggressively against the ground, he looked up to his brother from the floor. Daemon was thrown to the ground davinas hands flew to cover her mouth as viserys kicked him. He doubled over.

'My daughter." Viserys shouted kicking daemon, he groaned from the ground in pain. 'Won't you even deny it?'  Daemon coughed clearing his throat.

'I need to understand the charge before I can attempt to discredit it.' He said offering a charming smile.

'You defiled her.' Viserys shouted kicking him again, again Daemon groaned in pain clutching at his stomach.

'Still, you say nothing.' Viserys shouted down at him.

'Oh, what does it matter, brother? When we were Rhaenyra's age, we fսckеd our way through most of the brоthеls on the Street of Silk.' Daemon countered

'We were young men. She is just a girl. Your niece!'

'Rhaenyra's a woman-grown. Better her first experience be with me than some whοre.' Daemon mused

'You fսcking...' he kicked Daemon again 'You have ruined her! What lord will wed her now? In this condition?'

'Who gives a fսck what some lord thinks? You are the dragon. Your word is truth and law.' Daemon reminded him.

'I have spent a lifetime defending you. But your heart is even blacker than I thought. I should disinherit her as I already did you and be done with it.'

''He didn't defile rhaenyra!' Davina spat. 'Why are you lying you cunt?'

'Why would you protect him!' Viserys countered

''You honestly think if he fucked rhaenyra I would defend him?'' Davina shouted back. ''I would kill him myself.''

'Why are you lying?" viserys shouted.

''I'm not!' Davina stood face to face with her brother as daemon pulled himself up from the ground. 'Honestly I avoided him for pretending to marry a whore for three fucking years you honestly, fucking honestly brother.... you think that if he fucked rhaenyra right in front of me I would allow that?'' Viserys stared back at daemon a smug look on his handsome face. ''He didn't touch her. Your source lied to you.''

"I want to wed Davina." Daemon demanded.

'You are already wed.' Viserys reminded him

'That didn't stop Aegon the Conqueror from taking a second wife.' Daemon offered, Viserys looked to Davina.

'You are no conqueror. You are a plague... sent to destroy me.' Viserys muttered. "Go back to the Vale, Daemon, to your lawful wife. Strive to restore whatever scrap of honor remains in you. Or don't. Matters not to me. As long as you are gone from my sight for good.'

'As you wish, brother.' Daemon said getting up and heading out.

"Davina." Viserys called and she spun around. "I believe you." She nodded following Daemon out.

"You are already on thin fucking ice Dae." Davina warned. "Whats the matter with you!"

"I'm tired lets go back to bed." Daemon suggested

"Marry me and be done with the bronze bitch." Davina told him "you claim to want to. Lord knows I can't stay away from you, why are we tormenting each other?"