Cesar Lannister

King of my heart // Ned stark // Jorah Mormont is out now!

Many years ago

The first Wedding

+

Davina glared back at her brother as she was about to be tied to Cesar Lannister. The Lannisters were so happy to be marrying up, a princess, the kings sister. Of course they had heard of the stories about the twins being unstable but Davina just needed a guiding hand. A Lannister hand to lead her down the right path. As the septon spoke Davina tried to magically make her husband to be explode. She stared at him with a dangerous glare.

'Let it be known-'

Let it be not known. Davina griped in her head she couldn't marry him. What purpose would there be to marry a Lannister? None! Zero! Zilch! Cesar stood happily though, but of course he would be happy, he was getting a princess. What was Davina getting besides a headache from the amount of perfume Ceira Lannister was wearing? Nothing! Nada! Zero! Zilch!

'Princess Davina of house Targaryen and  Cesar of house Lannister...'

Davina glanced back at Daemon he looked even more venomous than her. she turned her gaze back to Cesar Lannister.

'-are one heart.'

Nope.

'-One flesh-'

Fuck no.

'-one soul-'

Davina shared her soul with Daemon and only daemon, her body, soul and heart belonged to daemon. Not this sorry excuse for a lion.

'Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder.'

Davina would like to tear him apart limb from limb, the cruse would be his not hers. She thought as the septon went on.

'in the sight of the seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for all eternity.'

Or until death did Lannister part. Davina thought as she forced a smile.

'look upon one another and say the words.' The septon instructed.

'Father. Smith... warrior...' Cesar looked to Davina her lips clamped closed. Cesar looked to his family, confused.

'Davina.' Viserys hissed.

'Mother.. Maiden...' cesar went on slowly.

'Davina.' Viserys warned.

'Crone and fuck you stranger.' Davina finished glaring back at Viserys he offered the lannister's an apologetic smile.  Cesar looked to the septon not sure if that counted but Viserys nodded and if the king said so then so be it.

'I am hers.' Cersei went on Davina stared bored at him.

"She is saying it in her heart.' Viserys assured. Davina promptly gave him both her middle fingers. "Keep going.' Viserys assured.

'She is... mine.' The way cesar said it was more of a question than a statement.  'From this day until the end of days.'

'um...' the septon looked at an enraged Davina. "Cloak the bride with your protection.' Davina didn't budge so Cesar went around her and draped his cloak over her.

'in the presence of your family and friends I now bind your hands together to symbolize your new union of love... trust and... friendship.' He bound their hands together and Davina felt like she was in chains. Weighing her down. She looked to Daemon and she thought she might cry.

'You may now seal your union with a kiss.' Davina flinched back as Cesar's slimy lips came towards her but with her hands bound to him she couldn't go to far. She thought kissing Cesar what it would feel like kissing a fish. The crowd clapped and Viserys was happy to have Davina be someone else's problem but that didn't last long.

Davina ran outside not able to breath.

"FURY!" she shouted needed to escape

'My love, come to the party.' Cesar said.

"I am not your love, I don't know you. I don't want to know you.' Davina told him marching farther away.

'Listen to me you ungrateful little bitch.' Cesar said grabbing her arm. 'the Lannister name is a name to be proud of and you would do best to remember that you are the one getting something worth while for this transaction.' Cesar sneered.

'What could I get out of this besides shit wine from your even shittier port!" Davina shouted. 'FURY!" she demanded and she could hear him coming.

'Bitch I own you now. you will give me sons, many sons and you will do your fucking part.' Cesar shouted.

'I think not.' Davina said calmly as she pulled her arm from his grasp.

'I don't think you realize who has the power here.' Cesar told her.

"I have the power.' Davina corrected. 'Dracarys.' She demanded and cesar was no more. Her clothes burned away to close to Cesar when Fury fired. Daemon came running out he wrapped his shirt around her pulling her to him. 'Get me out of here Dae.' She whispered.