46. Virtue

"One more minute-' Daemon began.

"One more minute what?" Davina retorted kissing him.

"And I would have come looking for you, fucked you in the streets." Daemon clarified.

"Oh... what a show that would be." Davina teased. "No more words." Davina pleaded kissing him.

She embraced him with the burden of passion. Something he had been wanting and craving from her every moment they were together. He took her into a hungry kiss. She could feel his thick member bobbing against her inside thigh, causing her to whimper against his lips. She wanted him, no, she needed him. Needed him buried inside her, deep and without mercy she needed him to take her.

"Tell me you need me." Daemon demanded against her swollen lips. His attention drew elsewhere as he kissed down her chin, to her jaw and moved to her neck where he placed hungry kisses and light bites on her flesh.

"Please Daemon, I need you... please I need you so badly." She begged.

"Need me to what?" He smirked against her neck making her laugh.

"I need you to make love to me, take me, fuck me," She whimpered impatiently. Daemon needed no more elaboration. With one hand he guided himself to her waiting entrance, she was soaked for him, needy for him. He pushed himself in, in one quick deliberate thrust, and Davina's eyes rolled back in her head as she was filled with pain and pleasure all at once, she lavished in the feeling. A quivering moan escaped her mouth and she drew a sharp breath. Daemon grunted at the feeling, of finally laying with her again, of feeling her tight soaking walls around himself.

He pulled out slowly and thrust in her body again and she whimpered breathily in response, her hands wrapped around his back, her nails dragging against his skin.

"Harder." She begged as he took her, his pace grew faster and soon the rolling of his hips into hers had her crying out, begging for release. His hips rolled against her slowly, rhythmically, sensually, she rocked against him with shaky breaths. She wrapped her legs around his waist, gripping them over his hips as he pushed in deeper, his cock hitting into her repeatedly, the pounding sensation and the sound of wet, smacking flesh built a heat within her.

"I'm close, so close." She told him in quivering pants. Daemon was nearing his climax too biting at her skin her hands, nails clawing into him.

"Then let us come undone together my love, I want you to fall apart with me." He groaned above her. She arched into him, she was so very close.

"ahhh!" She moaned out, her cries of pleasure as she tipped over the edge and fell into her orgasm. Her walls fluttered against Daemon's cocks, causing him to spill inside her with one last big thrust. Her legs trembled around him as she rode the waves of her orgasm. Daemon collapsed onto her, his arms beside her head taking most of his weight to not crush his gorgeous sister. He breathed heavily into her neck as he pulled himself from her warm walls, a mixture of their juices oozing out of her as he did. Being careful not to crush her, he rolled over onto his back and took deep breaths, his vision was blurred with pleasure.

"When are you going to let me kill the bronze bitch and marry me?" Davina asked as she curled up into him, her leg draping over his lazily. She wrapped her arm across his chest and cuddled into his chest. Daemon wrapped an arm around her still trembling body as she rode out the high of him over and over again and pulled her in closer.

+

'Come. What is it?'

'I apologize for the early hour, Your Grace. I have, um... discomforting news. I thought it best shared discreetly before the council convenes.' Otto told Viserys. Viserys sighed but nodded 'The Sea Snake. I'm afraid it concerns the Princess, my King.'