we don't talk about us// Cami...

By say_lar111

They aren't allowed to be friends, let alone more than that. But one fated day brings them together and th... More

INTRO + warnings
ACT ONE : THE PROPHECY
I1I
I2I
I3I
I4I
I5I
I6I
I7I
I8I
I9I
I10I
I11I
I12I
I13I
I14I
I15I
I16I
I17I
I18I
I19I
I20I
I21I
I22I
I23I
I24I
I25I
I26I
I27I
I28I
I29I
I30I
ACT TWO : Three's A Crowd
I31I
I32I
I33I
I34I
I35I
I36I
I37I
I38I
I39I
I40I
I41I
I42I
I43I
I44I
I45I
I46I
I47I
I48I
I49I
I50I
I51I
I52I
I53I
I54I
I55I
I56I
I57I
I58I
I60I
I61I
I62I
ACT THREE: The Grand Illusion
ENCANTO: Finish the line challenge
ENCANTO: Finish the Lyrics Challenge
I63I
I64I
I65I
I66I
I67I
I68I
I69I
I70I
I71I
I72I
I73I
I74I
I75I
I76I
I77I
I78I
I79I
I80I
I81I
I82I
I83I
I84I
I85I
I86I

I59I

394 18 8
By say_lar111

Camilo didn't know what to fucking think. He just saw Jamal kiss the love of his life and in his perspective, she didn't do a thing to stop it. His brain was going haywire and he didn't know what to do about it. 

What he didn't realize, is that Avon sent Jamal flying across the room with the flick of her wrist. He slammed into the counter with just enough force that it didn't seriously injure him, but it probably hurt quite a bit. 

"Jamal, what. The. Fuck," Avon's mouth was agape and she tried to tell herself to calm the hell down. "Why did you do that?" 

"I'm sorry," Jamal said, his chest heaving. He winced, standing to his feet, and sighing with relief when he noticed that Marley was gone. "I'm so, so, so sorry. I can't explain." He turned on his heel, walking away and leaving Avon in the dark; both literally and figuratively. 

Camilo wasn't one to react, or try to get revenge, but he was a sixteen-year-old-shapeshifting-theatre kid—who had more responsibility than any of the other boys his age in town and with only half a heart. The other half belonged to Avon. Or at least he thought it did.  

The idea came to him when he was trying to calm himself down. An idea of payback that he immediately dismissed as being so fucked up it was insanity. He would never kiss Amelie to get back at Avon. He couldn't do that to her. Camilo tried to convince himself he didn't know the whole story. It was Jamal who kissed Avon, not the other way around. 

But, the little voice in his head told him to really think about what just happened. That maybe Avon did mean to kiss Jamal. Maybe he was useless and she'd decided she didn't really like him anymore. It could happen. 'No, it couldn't.' Camilo thought to himself. 

"No." He said out loud to the darkness. No one responded. 

"Knock, knock," A voice said at the door. It was Marley. Causing more havoc than necessary, just for the fun of it. Riling everyone up for her own benefit was something she excelled at. 

"Who is it?" Camilo groaned, laying back on his bed. Honestly, he just wanted to be left alone. 

"I saw what happened between your girlfriend and Jamal," Marley said, her voice filled with false sweetness that burned Camilo's throat. "Or should I even call her your girlfriend anymore? Anyways...I think it's too bad that you two didn't work out." 

"She's still my girlfriend," Camilo sat up, glaring at her. 

"Oh," Marley said, sighing with fake sympathy. "I'm so sorry Camilo, but I know how girls work. Once someone better comes along, the other guy just goes-" She mimed a poof with her hand. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but, you know there are plenty of fish in the sea. Like my Amelie, for example." 

"No offense, but there's lots of garbage in the sea too," Camilo narrowed his eyes. "If you get my drift." 

"Okay, well, take it how you see fit," Marley said, shaking her head with a smile. "But, I think it's best you do something. It just doesn't seem fair." 

Well, she was right about that. 

Nothing about this seemed fair. 

_

Antonio's mouth dropped open as the rats finished explaining to him what was going to happen. 

"I have to tell the others," Antonio said quietly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.1K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.2M 51.3K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
817K 49.9K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
273K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...