we don't talk about us// Cami...

Von say_lar111

They aren't allowed to be friends, let alone more than that. But one fated day brings them together and th... Mehr

INTRO + warnings
ACT ONE : THE PROPHECY
I1I
I2I
I4I
I5I
I6I
I7I
I8I
I9I
I10I
I11I
I12I
I13I
I14I
I15I
I16I
I17I
I18I
I19I
I20I
I21I
I22I
I23I
I24I
I25I
I26I
I27I
I28I
I29I
I30I
ACT TWO : Three's A Crowd
I31I
I32I
I33I
I34I
I35I
I36I
I37I
I38I
I39I
I40I
I41I
I42I
I43I
I44I
I45I
I46I
I47I
I48I
I49I
I50I
I51I
I52I
I53I
I54I
I55I
I56I
I57I
I58I
I59I
I60I
I61I
I62I
ACT THREE: The Grand Illusion
ENCANTO: Finish the line challenge
ENCANTO: Finish the Lyrics Challenge
I63I
I64I
I65I
I66I
I67I
I68I
I69I
I70I
I71I
I72I
I73I
I74I
I75I
I76I
I77I
I78I
I79I
I80I
I81I
I82I
I83I
I84I
I85I
I86I

I3I

1.3K 39 7
Von say_lar111

It was pouring outside when I finally woke up. I'd found a small place to crash, after bargaining the price with the hotel owner for about thirty minutes. 

Breakfast was first on my mind when I woke up, so I went out to the market, fully hoping no one would run into me with a plate of anything. 

Honestly though, I had to stop thinking about yesterday. It's not like I was ever going to see Camilo Madrigal again so there was no point thinking about him. At all. 

"I'm telling you Mirabel," A voice was saying loudly from behind me as I ate a piece of bread. "It's a new prophecy, it's got to be!" 

Mirabel, or the girl standing next to the man speaking was looking entirely skeptical. "You said that last week, when the rats got stuck in your cloak and nearly suffocated. You said that you sensed a disaster coming." 

"This time it's real, I'm sure of it," The man paused, looking weirdly intense about whatever he was trying to convince this girl of. With his dark green cloak and scraggly hair he struck an oddly impressive figure in the middle of the street. "And it's about Camilo." 

My interest peaked. 

"Camilo?" Mirabel's eyebrows shot up. Her round glasses were perched on the tip of her nose and she constantly stopped to push them back up. "What's any of this got to do with Camilo?" 

"The new prophecy practically revolves around him!" 

"Oh sure..." 

Their voices got father and father away until I couldn't hear a thing they were saying. I sighed, finishing my bread and placing a tip on the table. 

It was then that an elderly woman walked by me, stopping in her tracks. She narrowed her eyes, staring me down. Her hair was pulled back in a loose bun and her dress was a vivid shade of pink. 

"You'd better come with me," She said, her tone slightly accusing. The woman's eyes were a steely brown. 

I stood up, my eyebrows shooting up. "Who are you?" 

"I am Alma Madrigal," She said. "And you are of Temprest descent, I can see that as plain as day. What are you doing in our village? Have you no shame?" 

I blinked, bewildered. "Look, I'm just here to enjoy the bread and look at some scenery." people around us were starting to stare and I knew I'd be in huge trouble if I caused a scene. "Right, I guess I could go with you." 

Alma didn't respond to that, she simply turned and walked away. I assumed she expected me to follow her, so I did. 

All the way back to the Madrigal house. 

The house was certainly daunting, and the bricks rattled as I walked across them. One of them flew out at me, as if trying to knock me out. I dodged, glaring at the ground. 

"Can you tell your bricks to stop attacking me?" 

"They sense that you are unwelcome in this house," Alma said coldly, not even bothering to look back at me. 

At this point I was getting sick and tired of this whole situation. 

Alma sat down at the table, pointing at the chair across from her. "Sit, child." She brought a cup of something from the counter, taking a deep gulp. "So. Your parents sent you?" 

"No," I answered, sighing. "I wasn't sent by anyone, I swear. I heard a lot about Encanto and wanted to see it for myself. You're right, I am from Temprest, but I mean no ill will towards Encanto or anyone here." 

She considered my words, nodding slowly. "What is your name?" 

"Avon," I replied. 

"Avon?" A very familiar voice said from behind me. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

345K 15K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
288K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
485K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc