Daisy (Part I & II)

By Sydney916569

UNDER REVISION I apologize for the terrible grammatical errors, I am currently in the process of editing each... More

Heads Up!
Characters + Summary
Playlist + Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Abused Baby
Chapter 2 - Brothers
Chapter 3 - Anger
Chapter 4 - Rules?
Chapter 5 - Breakfast
Chapter 6 - Panic
Chapter 7 - Shopping
Chapter 8 - Bad Dream
Chapter 9 - Park
Chapter 10 - Tattoos
Chapter 11 - Hike
Chapter 12 - Art Room
Chapter 13 - Grocery Store
Chapter 14 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 15 - Sick
Chapter 16 - Past
Chapter 17 - Talks
Chapter 18 - Dante
Chapter 19 - Ma and Pops
Chapter 20 - Plans
Chapter 21 - Red
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Boyfriends?
Chapter 24 - Blood
Chapter 25 - Christmas
Chapter 26 - War
Chapter 27 - Safe House
Chapter 28 - Stupid
Chapter 29 - Mafia
Chapter 30 - Found
Chapter 31 - Damn
Chapter 32 - Over
Chapter 33 - Fear
Chapter 34 - End
PART II - Summary
Part II - Characters
Part II - Chapter 1
Part II - Chapter 2
Part II - Chapter 3
Part II - Chapter 4
Part II - Chapter 5
Part II - Chapter 6
Part II - Chapter 7
Part II - Chapter 8
Part II - Chapter 9
Part II - Chapter 10
Part II - Chapter 11
Part II - Chapter 12
Part II - Chapter 13
Part II - Chapter 14
Part II - Chapter 15
Part II - Chapter 16
Part II - Chapter 17
Part II - Chapter 18
Part II - Chapter 19
Part II - Chapter 20
Part II - Chapter 21
Part II - Chapter 22
Part II - Chapter 24
Part II - Chapter 25
Part II - Chapter 26
Part II - Chapter 27
Part II - Chapter 28
Part II - Chapter 29
Part II - Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thank you!

Part II - Chapter 23

12.6K 463 168
By Sydney916569

Daisy

Today we dropped Matteo off at the airport. I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn't help it. I tried to stay strong but the second that Matty looked at me with his sad eyes I let my lip wobble and that's when the tears broke free.

He gave me the worlds biggest hug. I then kissed him, he kissed me back and I heard someone gagging from behind us. Of course it was Romans immature ass.

When Matty boarded Malakais plane, Henry gave me a hug. I didn't like Matteo going home. I mean I know he has school and I have to get back to mine but still.

Now I sit with Roman, Xander, and Dante at the kitchen table. Roman is attempting to teach me math again. He is driving me crazy. How can anyone understand this shit.

We've been here for an hour now and still I don't understand any of it.

"This is so fucking dumb." I grumble hopping out of my chair leaving them all shocked at my outburst.

My dogs who are wearing their bunny sweaters follow me back to my room. Math makes me exceptionally angry. I don't understand any of it. It's like my brain can't process the math. We were working on long division today. I don't get it, there is a calculator on my phone Why can't I just use that?

I throw myself on my bed. Beau comes over to me and nuzzles into me so we are cuddling. I let my tears fall in frustration.

I feel bad for Beau because I am getting his fur wet. But in response he tries to like my tears away which gets a little giggle out of me.

I hear a knock on my door which I ignore. Dante walks in and sits down next to me patting Beaus head. He twirls my hair a bit and sighs.

"I always had an issue with math when I was in school. I get how you are feeling. The best trick I could give you is to take breaks and ask questions. But, sometimes even that isn't enough. It doesn't make you dumb or incapable. Trust me I felt the same way it took me a while to learn that math isn't everyone's strong suit. You are good at art and english. I asked Roman to give me all the school work you've done and your writing is exceptional! Don't let math get to your head, it's not worth it."

"I just don't understand why I can't get it?" I look up at him sadly. Why am I not smart enough?

"If everyone understood math than everybody would be a math genius and can solve all of the worlds issues and whatever!" I nod and close my eyes. He sighs.

"All the boys have to go to the headquarters today. James is going to stay back with us. Do you want to go out and do something?" He asks me hopeful. I really like hanging out with Dante and my dad.

I widen my eyes and look at him. He has a small smile. "Yes! Where would we go?"

"Not sure, we can figure it out later, how about that?" I nod in response. "You look exhausted kiddo, why don't you have a nap and then we can go."

I nod and close my eyes.

-

James

I am pulling on my black t-shirt for the day when I catch Dante standing at my door leaning against it with his arms crossed. I sigh as I look over at him.

He saunters over to me before pulling my face to his gently kissing me. I can't even describe the feeling this man gives me. "Let's sit down." He tells me pulling away from our kiss.

We sit on the couch in my room looking out at the back of the property through the massive window in my room. I sit in between his legs laying down so my back is resting against his chest.

I missed him. I missed him so much. This past month has been so challenging. I mean I have my brothers and my daughter but what I didn't have was my boyfriend. I don't want to be away from him ever again. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

I want to marry Dante Gomez.

"What are you thinking about pretty boy?" He mumbles using the nickname that started giving me butterflies ten years ago.

"I don't want you to leave." I tell him as I sit up facing him. I feel vulnerable. Him and Daisy are the only two people I have ever felt comfortable enough to be vulnerable with.

"What are you saying?" He stares into my eyes. I put my hand on his cheek staring into his eyes.

"Stay here. Stay with me." He looks like he's contemplating it. "I don't like you being away, I want to sleep next to you every night, I want to wake up next to you and share a coffee with you every day. I don't want to see you once a month. I want to see you everyday for the rest of my life."

I feel like all of my brain is finally deflated. The pressure and need to say all of that has been eating me away all week. He looks me into the eyes with a look of happiness. He smashes his lips onto mine.

Electricity burns through my veins as the kiss becomes more heated. Our lips work together and we move in synch. The need for oxygen is the only reason we split apart.

"Marry me." He mumbles staring straight into my eyes. My eyes go wide and just the thought of him proposing to me makes me feel so damn happy.

"You really want to get married?" I ask him hopeful and in need of his reassurance. The thought of spending a lifetime with him makes me nearly explode with happiness.

"Yes, I want everything, your last name, your heart. I want to wake up and fall asleep next to you every fucking night. I want to be there for you and your family. I want to be your family. I want it all. I want you. So, will you make me the happiest man alive James King, and marry me?"

"Yes, holy fuck! Yes!" I smash my lips back onto his.

I am marrying Dante. I am going to spend the rest of my life with him.

Just that thought makes me the happiest motherfucker in the world. "I love you." I tell him. I'm going to be able to tell Dante Gomez for the rest of my life that I love him.

"I love you, pretty boy," He pulls away from my lips. His are swollen and most likely so are mine. "This wasn't really on my plan for today, and as much as I would love to kiss you all damn day, I promised your daughter we will take her out."

Poor Daisy. Having Matteo around made her really happy and I can tell she's been sad since we dropped him off at the airport.

"Was it math?" I ask him recalling she was doing math with Roman in the kitchen.

"Yeah, poor kid was just like me when it came to math, no matter what I tried I could never understand or pick it up. I thought she could use a happiness boost."

I kiss him again with so much passion I didn't even know I could do but I guess I could. "Daisy is going to be ecstatic at the news, she has been our biggest supporters since the beginning."

"That little munchkin will be our flower girl." He smiles down at me. Just as we are about to kiss again I hear the painfully familiar screams. We both jump up and run to our room.

She's thrashing in her bed and her tears are staining the sheets. "No!" She begs in pain.

"Dante grab her legs I got her shoulders." I order my fiancé.

He does what I told him to and her shouts become louder and louder. "NO! Please! Do- don't hurt him!" She screams.

"Daisy baby, wake up, come on its Dad. Wake up kiddo." She just thrashes more. In a panic I sit her sleeping body up and slide in behind her so her back is against my chest. I keep my hold on her. "Daisy wake up, you are safe, you are home."

She stills for a second. A sharp scream pieces through the air as she sits up. We both let go of her and as soon as our arms aren't securing her to the bed she sprints to her bathroom.

I follow behind her and pull her hair back as she throws up. I rub her back and Dante tells me he's getting her a water bottle. She then starts dry heaving.

"You're okay, everything is alright." I rub her back. I can hear her sobbing through her heaving. After a minute or two the heaving stops and she collapses against me. Dante comes up to her and wipes her mouth before handing her a bottle of water.

She gulps it down like it's her first sip in days. "You are safe." She mumbles to herself. I look up at Dante confused and he shares the same look.

"You're safe." She repeats to herself. She starts rocking and cradling her head in her arms.

"You're safe." I look up at Dante and mouth 'panic attack.'

"Daisy we need you to breathe for us. Don't send yourself into a panic. Just breathe in and breathe out." She tries to listen to Dante but her breath is still too shaky and restricted. She grabs Dante's wrist and holds it checking his pulse. We keep doing the breathing techniques with her while she lets Dante's heartbeat bring her back to reality.

"I am safe." She finally mumbles.

"You are baby, you are." I pull her into a hug. My baby has been through so much.

"I still want to hang with you guys." She hiccups. I stroke her hair as I squeeze her tiny body. Dante sits in front of her holding her hand.

"Okay sweetheart, do you want to get ready?" She rapidly nods her head at Dante and we help her stand up. Her legs are shaky actually scratch that her whole body is shaky.

They both leave the room and I make her bed waiting for them to finish picking out her outfit.

She hasn't had a terrible nightmare in a while. I mean they were going to happen soon enough. She comes out of the closet with a white t-shirt tucked into her new green frilly skirt. My fiancé holds her shoes looking at me with a small smile. I walk over to her and kiss her head before helping her with her hair. I do it in two French braids. While I was doing that Dante helps to put her shoes on.

"You ready baby?" I ask her softly. She nods and grabs my hand. We leave her room and go downstairs. Seeing her dogs at the edge of the stairs she lets go of my hand and sits with them.

She quietly pets the parts of their fur that isn't covered by the bunny sweaters she came home with after her date.

"Can we bring them?" She looks at us with sad eyes. She looks so tired. I nod and give Dante a quick kiss before grabbing their leashes.

When I get back I see Dante softly talking to Daisy petting the dogs fur as well. "I like the colours of the sweater." He says showing her his comforting smile.

"Timmy is more of an outside doggy, I thought the green would fit. Beaus is pink because he is a little prince who doesn't like getting his paws wet." My fiancé laughs at her talking about the dogs. He looks at her with so much love. The sight makes me feel so proud of both him and my daughter.

He is so good with her.

"I love the sweaters, you're right the colours suit them. But if we are going to take them with us maybe it's better if they take the sweaters off. They will get hot." Dante speaks to her so softly and gently. That's the only way we can speak to her after a nightmare or panic attack like that last one.

After a panic attack she is so fragile. We treat her like glass and we know she appreciates it because she knows it won't send her into another attack.

She nods and the two start taking the sweaters of her doggies. Once the sweaters are off I clip the leashes on and hand them to Daisy.

I grab my wallet and my gun before heading over to my favourite people on earth.

Sorry, to my other brothers.

"Let's go have some fun." I tell them with small smile.

-

Hi everyone! So currently this is chapter 23 and I have written up until chapter 26. Unfortunately this book will have to end soon seeing as I don't want to drag their story on for too long. I am thinking of writing up until chapter 40 in part II. That leaves roughly 14 chapters to go.

So, if any of you want something added into the book liking a certain bonding moment between the two characters or for maybe something to go down please comment it.

Because I want to write more chapters but I also want your input on what you want to happen. Same goes for my other book if you have any ideas.

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed!

Lots of love 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.7K 38
Meet Bellatrix knight. She is a bright and charming girl with overprotective brothers. They can do anything for their princess. But when she was ki...
2.3M 63.6K 60
Katherine Jane, a simple and sweet loving girl. Everybody loves her....No. Nobody loves her. She always thought that if she gives love to everyone, e...
168K 4.8K 35
{Completed} I saw a small white paper, I didn't know why, but it made me eager to examine it. Leaning over from my seat, I picked up the piece of pap...
Hope ✔ By   𝐊

Teen Fiction

1.6M 39.6K 65
Hope Marie is a shy, Artistic and calm 16 year old girl who loves the library.What happens when she finds out something that she didn't expect to fin...