Daisy (Part I & II)

By Sydney916569

UNDER REVISION I apologize for the terrible grammatical errors, I am currently in the process of editing each... More

Heads Up!
Characters + Summary
Playlist + Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Abused Baby
Chapter 2 - Brothers
Chapter 3 - Anger
Chapter 4 - Rules?
Chapter 5 - Breakfast
Chapter 6 - Panic
Chapter 7 - Shopping
Chapter 8 - Bad Dream
Chapter 9 - Park
Chapter 10 - Tattoos
Chapter 11 - Hike
Chapter 12 - Art Room
Chapter 13 - Grocery Store
Chapter 14 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 15 - Sick
Chapter 16 - Past
Chapter 17 - Talks
Chapter 18 - Dante
Chapter 19 - Ma and Pops
Chapter 20 - Plans
Chapter 21 - Red
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Boyfriends?
Chapter 24 - Blood
Chapter 25 - Christmas
Chapter 26 - War
Chapter 27 - Safe House
Chapter 28 - Stupid
Chapter 29 - Mafia
Chapter 30 - Found
Chapter 31 - Damn
Chapter 32 - Over
Chapter 33 - Fear
Chapter 34 - End
PART II - Summary
Part II - Characters
Part II - Chapter 1
Part II - Chapter 2
Part II - Chapter 3
Part II - Chapter 4
Part II - Chapter 5
Part II - Chapter 6
Part II - Chapter 7
Part II - Chapter 8
Part II - Chapter 9
Part II - Chapter 10
Part II - Chapter 11
Part II - Chapter 12
Part II - Chapter 13
Part II - Chapter 14
Part II - Chapter 15
Part II - Chapter 16
Part II - Chapter 18
Part II - Chapter 19
Part II - Chapter 20
Part II - Chapter 21
Part II - Chapter 22
Part II - Chapter 23
Part II - Chapter 24
Part II - Chapter 25
Part II - Chapter 26
Part II - Chapter 27
Part II - Chapter 28
Part II - Chapter 29
Part II - Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thank you!

Part II - Chapter 17

15.1K 463 114
By Sydney916569

Xander

I groan as I wake up from my peaceful sleep. Something doesn't feel right. Not taking any chances I leave my new room and speed walk to Daisy's. I bust her door open and when I look in I see my little sister shaking on her bed. Immediately rushing towards her I see that she is fighting a nightmare. Her eyes are still closed and her face is contorted in pain.

"No..." She mumbles in horror as she pushes the covers off of her. Her hands find her way to her healing bandaged stomach. She starts pushing and clawing at the bandage. I rush towards her body and pull her arms away from her wound.

"No Daisy, you need to wake up." I try to gently wake her up while holding her arms to my chest. She stirs a bit and then out of no where she stills. I breathe a sigh of relief seeing her finally resting. But then, as I am about to leave her room she shoots awake quickly sitting up.

I turn around and I hear her grunt. Rushing back over to her I see her clutching her stomach groaning as her eyes water. "You're okay." I soothe her while gently turning her onto her left side. She keeps tearing up as she looks at my face while I help her get comfortable. She then groans out of no where making me nervous. "Does your stomach hurt? What hurts baby?"

She continues to groan not answering me. I sigh and lift her shirt up a bit to make sure she isn't bleeding through her bandage. "I should get henry baby." I regretfully tell her. Although her wound isn't bleeding clearly she's in a lot of pain.

"No, I just... moved too fast." She sighs finally relaxing. I sigh as well.

"Bad dream?" I ask her hopping into her bed. I tuck her body into mine and twirl her hair. I know that she wont be able to fall asleep anytime soon so I will stay up with her until then. She nods and sighs. Her dogs sit at the edge of the bed staring at us.

"Want to talk about it?" I ask her. She hesitates but the nods.

"It was about the pit." I don't know what she's talking about, I mean I have an idea but who knows what she went through in Anthony's hell.

"Pit?"

"Anthony sent me to New York, he-he told me to kill the second of the American mafia, I did and when I was done I went to our old home." She tells me. My heart clenches thinking about how she must've felt not seeing us at the only place she already called home. We should've stayed.

"He knew I was going to go so he waited until I got there. He taunted me and then I lost it. He shot my shoulder and then knocked me out. When I woke up I was in the pit."

I squeeze her trembling body kissing her forehead.

"What happened in the pit baby?"

"He starved me, for a week and a half. I thought I was going to die. I was- I was... never-mind." She stops herself from saying something. I hold onto her even tighter.

He was such a sick bastard, starving his kid, his blood. Thank fuck he's six feet under because I would not know what I would do if he's still alive.

"You don't have to tell me but, if you do I am all ears. You can tell me anything." I reassure her.

"I saw you." She whispers. Huh? She saw me? In the pit?

"You did?"

"You were the reason I got out of the pit." I'm left speechless. I was never there. She must've hallucinated me.

"What did I say?" I stroke her hair as she snuggles into me more. She then whimpers and I move away a bit. "What happened?"

"I just hit my leg on yours." She grunts. I sigh and then take the blankets off the two of us. I tell her to climb on my back.

She climbs on and her dogs get off the bed. We then walk downstairs. It takes me a minute to remember which hallway is going to the kitchen seeing as it's dark in the house.

This house isn't like our last one. This one has separate rooms and it's more closed off. Our last house was a very open concept mansion.

I do like this house more. New memories can be made.

Sitting the baby on my back on the counter I situate her leg on the counter. Her dogs sit under her and I go through the medicine cabinet. Finding a pain reliever I reread the instructions three times making sure I am giving her the right dosage.

Taking two pills I grab her a water and she takes them with a big gulp. I smile at her before going back around to her.

I pull her onto my back giving her a piggyback ride up to her room. Once we are back into her room and we get comfy I turn her so she is facing me.

"Tell me what I told you in your hallucination."

She sighs before answering. "You told me that I needed to get out of there and on my next mission to get caught. So that's what I did. You gave me hope."

A singular proud tear falls from my eye. I'm so happy that I am the reason she is here.

"I love you baby."

She yawns and rests her head back on my chest. "I love you too."

I play with her hair while she tries to fall asleep. Her body gets heavier and heavier and just before she's about to fall asleep she speaks again.

"Bestie." She sighs before falling asleep. I grin as I play with her hair.

"Bestie."

-

When I woke up for the second time I look at Daisy's clock to see it's nine in the morning. I look at the sleeping princess beside me kissing her head and then getting up.

I tuck her in and leave her room shuffling down to the kitchen. When I get there I see all my brothers just chilling out.

"Morning." I grunt while rubbing my eyes.

"You look like hell." Noah tells me with a smirk.

"Shut the hell up it's too early for your shit." I grumble. I see the rest of my brothers smirking at my state. Roman starts to open his mouth. "Roman shut the fuck up."

"I didn't even say anything!" He screeches.

"Shut up Roman!" Henry scolds him for yelling loud. Daisy might wake up.

"Unbelievable all of you." Rome points at us and when he gets to James he points twice.

"What's wrong with you this morning?" James looks to me ignoring Roman and his pointing.

It's just better to ignore him.

"Daisy had a nightmare last night. I stayed awake with her for like two hours."

The boys all sadly sigh. "Did she tell you what the nightmare was about?" Henry asks me.

"Yeah it had something to do with a pit."

I see James tense. The boys look confused but we shake our heads not wanting to talk about it.

"Let's just say it's a good thing he's dead." I mumble.

"What are we going to do today?" Noah changes the topic.

"I was thinking about maybe getting her into the pool?" Henry suggests. That makes us all look at him confused.

"Her wounds are doing good and if she's in the pool she will be weightless that way she can move around with out injuring herself."

James looks concerned. "Only if she wants too."

"I'm going to get her up for breakfast." James announces before leaving the room.

We sit at the table and Roman sits across me with a smug smile on his face.

"You are so annoying." I grumble.

"Your are so annoying." He mimics. It takes everything I have in me to not bitch slap him right now.

I get up leaving my smirking brothers at the table. I grab a cup from the cabinet and I fill it up with water.

"You know brother the more grumpier you are the more unattractive you get." Roman let's me know. I clench the cup luckily not shattering it. "Thank hell I don't look like you."

That's it. I 'spill' the water all over his head as I walk by him to take my seat.

I hear giggles come from the door way and I see a disapproving James holding a laughing Daisy. I smirk at the two of them and wink at her.

"Xander!" Rome half shouts, half whines.

"Roman get out of the kitchen you are soaked and you'll ruin the hardwood!" Henry groans looking at the soaked floor.

"Screw all of you!" Roman shrieks as he sprints upstairs. Once he's out of the room all of us burst out laughing.

"Xander that was so mean!" Daisy scolds me as James walks over to the table setting her down and setting her leg on another chair.

"Yeah that was rude Xander." Noah agrees with a smirk. "I think you should clean up the spill."

"Yeah." Daisy agrees. I glare at him before mimicking Daisy.

"Yeah."

I clean up the spill and Henry starts breakfast. James pulls out his laptop sitting at the head of the table probably doing some work. Noah sits next to Daisy and pulls out a sketchbook. Daisys eyes light up before the two of them start drawing. I pull out my phone and start doing boring shit just to pass the time.

I look up when I hear James sigh. He looks super stressed and honestly I dont really blame him. I mean half of our mafia is dead. We have no base anymore and all our people are scattered. For the next few days I have a feeling James wont be around too much. He's been so focused on Daisy the past week he hasn't kept up with our mafia. Noah looks up from his drawing seeing a stressed James, he looks really worried. Daisy notices Noah stopped drawing and looked up. Seeing James stressed makes her pout.

She drops her right leg off the chair and tries to stand up. Noah goes to steady her but she swats his hands away. We all sit on the edge of our seats ready to catch her if possible , but it appears that she doesn't need it. She only has maybe three or four steps to get to James and each step she lets out a faint grunt, the second one had managed to get the stressed out James to actually look up from his laptop and when he does he looks like he might have a heart attack.

"You shouldn't-" He gets cut off by her lunging at him.

"You look like you need a hug." She softly tells him. James sighs as he relaxes into her hug. I swear Daisy is some sort of miracle worker because only she can calm any of us down. Especially me and James. When we are both either angry or frustrated it is nearly impossible for anyone to calm us down. But once Daisy came along she magically, even by the sound of her voice can make us relax.

We all continue what we were doing. Frankly, even though these mornings may seem boring, I can speak for all of all and say we have longed for one of these days for two years now. Sitting here with my family, even if we are doing our own thing and not really speaking to each other, I feel a sort of familiarity that I have craved for years now. If I had a choice I would spend every morning, for the rest of my life like this. Sitting in silence with the people I love and hold dearest the most in the world.

"You will rue this day brother!" I hear my older very annoying brother say from behind me before ice cold water gets dumped all over me.

Leave it to Roman to destroy the peace.

Stupid Fucker.

-

Happy early New Years!

I thought I would post another chapter to finish off 2021! I have to say this year has been really crazy for myself. I've overcome majority of my anxieties and I have made and lost friends. Above all though this book is by far my biggest success.

Writing is my hobby and I am so glad I am ending this year off with a chapter!

Also like I said in my last chapter I would post the summary for my next book so here it is:

Leonardo Giovanni became a father at the age of twenty. The new mafia Don was a closed off cold man that left people shaking in fear.

He loved his daughter Maggie very much. He changed his ways for her, he turned soft for her. Leo wanted the best for his little girl.

But one morning all of that changed. When he went to wake her up, his bright bubbly baby was not in her crib. Her window was wide open and all of her baby stuff, including her little elephant stuffy was gone.

Fourteen years later little baby Maggie is running from the cops for the third time that month. The cops are sick of her and even more sick of trying to locate this girls mother. Finding no luck they dig through the system hoping that someone can claim this mischievous teenager.

One day at work Leo gets an unexpected call from a police station on the other side of the country. When he finds out it's his daughter he jumps right on the opportunity of seeing her again.

Maggie has a lot of secrets and a bounty on her back. How can the friendly, bubbly, talkative girl escape her demons? How can Leo a cold mafia Don raise an energetic fifteen year old?

How will Leo get Maggie's trust? Will their fiery attitudes clash? What happens when Leo finds out about his daughters past?

Let me know what you guys think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
113K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
207K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
kindred By Madi Lee

Teen Fiction

926K 22.3K 47
All Adeline Kingston has known is pain. Years of agony, anguish and anger. Brothers. Addie has 7, not that she knew. When she is reunited with her ol...