Daisy (Part I & II)

By Sydney916569

UNDER REVISION I apologize for the terrible grammatical errors, I am currently in the process of editing each... More

Heads Up!
Characters + Summary
Playlist + Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Abused Baby
Chapter 2 - Brothers
Chapter 3 - Anger
Chapter 4 - Rules?
Chapter 5 - Breakfast
Chapter 6 - Panic
Chapter 7 - Shopping
Chapter 8 - Bad Dream
Chapter 9 - Park
Chapter 10 - Tattoos
Chapter 11 - Hike
Chapter 12 - Art Room
Chapter 13 - Grocery Store
Chapter 14 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 15 - Sick
Chapter 16 - Past
Chapter 17 - Talks
Chapter 18 - Dante
Chapter 19 - Ma and Pops
Chapter 20 - Plans
Chapter 21 - Red
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Boyfriends?
Chapter 24 - Blood
Chapter 25 - Christmas
Chapter 26 - War
Chapter 27 - Safe House
Chapter 28 - Stupid
Chapter 29 - Mafia
Chapter 30 - Found
Chapter 31 - Damn
Chapter 32 - Over
Chapter 33 - Fear
Chapter 34 - End
PART II - Summary
Part II - Characters
Part II - Chapter 1
Part II - Chapter 2
Part II - Chapter 3
Part II - Chapter 4
Part II - Chapter 5
Part II - Chapter 6
Part II - Chapter 7
Part II - Chapter 8
Part II - Chapter 9
Part II - Chapter 10
Part II - Chapter 11
Part II - Chapter 12
Part II - Chapter 13
Part II - Chapter 14
Part II - Chapter 16
Part II - Chapter 17
Part II - Chapter 18
Part II - Chapter 19
Part II - Chapter 20
Part II - Chapter 21
Part II - Chapter 22
Part II - Chapter 23
Part II - Chapter 24
Part II - Chapter 25
Part II - Chapter 26
Part II - Chapter 27
Part II - Chapter 28
Part II - Chapter 29
Part II - Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thank you!

Part II - Chapter 15

16.7K 492 91
By Sydney916569

Daisy

It's been one day since I've woken up and now everyone is leaving. Jade is going with her sister home to Mexico and Deja is going home to Canada with her parents. Matteo and Malakai are sticking around until we leave which is in like half an hour or so.

"Bye Daisy, we will see you soon." Jade says bending down to give me a gentle hug in my wheel chair.

"You have the number right?" I ask both her and Deja.

"Yes we will call you all the time." Deja says. I nod and then she moves to give me a hug too.

"I'll see you soon." I tell her.

"See ya Daise."

With that they both say goodbye to each other and hop in the separate cars.

Matty wheels me back into the house where the rest of our siblings and Dante are. "I'm going to miss you Matty."

"I'll convince James to let me fly down to Italy to see you. Maybe you can visit me in France." He suggests.

"You better call me everyday or I swear to god I'll go to France myself." I threaten him.

"Daisy don't act tough you look too adorable."

I huff out a bunch of air before we reach where our brothers are. They all have their suitcases and are all just lightly conversing. When they hear my wheel chair though they all turn to smile at the two of us.

"Ready to go baby?" Noah walks up to me.

"Yes." I smile. I want to leave this house. I don't like it here anymore.

Dante comes up to me and crouches down. "I hope you have fun in Italy, it's beautiful there, take it easy and when you are fully healed raise some hell for the boys." He gives me some advice while whispering.

"Should I?" I whisper back.

"Yes, and by the way freak them out a little about your new 'friend' here." He whispers in my ear so quietly no one around us can hear.

"Okay!" I laugh. I totally will raise hell. Not too much though. With that he kisses me on the cheek and I do the same before he stands up and goes to speak with Matty.

"Bye Malakai!" I wave at him.

"Bye kiddo have fun in Italy."

"I will."

With that the car pulls up and Noah pushes me in the wheel chair back outside. When we get outside the warm air surrounds me and comforts my slightly shivering body. The boys start loading up the car and I take the chance to speak with Matty.

"Matty, I just wanted to say thank you for everything you've done for me the past two years, I wouldn't know what would happen if you weren't around."

"Anything for you darling. We need to go on adventures now. I'll come by soon okay?"

"Okay bye." I pull him into a hug and kiss him on the cheek. He reciprocates my action and does the same thing to my cheek, my heart flutters like crazy and I try to ignore the blush on my cheek.

Why does my tummy feel weird?

When he pulls away though I see all of my brothers glaring holes at us but once they see my blushing cheeks they jump into action.

"Okay enough of the goodbyes you'll see each other soon thanks for everything goodbye!" Roman rushes out panicked, quickly wheeling me away making us laugh.

So protective.

I wave at the three of them before Noah situates me into the car seat buckling me up like I am a toddler. I give him a small glare to which he gives my forehead a kiss.

The boys all hop into the car and then we are off to the airport. A peaceful silence fills the car. Opening my window I let the wind blow my hair around and I let my body relax.

I take in everything on the car ride. The cities are beautiful and the landscapes are just breathtaking. Henry grabs a hold of my hand as he looks out my window as well. I squeeze his hand leaning my head against his arm.

When the driver pulls up to the private section of the airport Dad comes around to pick me up. He sets me on his hip as he wheels around his own luggage. I see Roman and Noah fighting over who gets to carry my luggage which gets a laugh out of me. Eventually though Xander gets annoyed and takes it from both of them wheeling the suitcase towards us.

"Those two are idiots." He grumbles.

"Don't be mean Xan." I scold him.

"Yeah you heard the girl." Dad agrees with me. Once the luggage squabble is over they make their way to the private plane.

It is a very spacious plane with couches and tables. There are multiple TV's and an endless supply of blankets.

Xander swiftly takes me out of James arms as he calls dibs on the biggest couch. He positions us so I'm laying on top of him. "You are still healing baby so why don't you get some sleep." Henry tells me.

Nodding my head I use Xander's chest as a pillow. He twirls my hair until it lulls me to sleep.

-

When I wake up I am in a new car. I am sitting on Romans lap and I can tell we are in a new country. I'm assuming one of them carried me off the plane and we are now in Italy. I don't feel like myself though. I am in a terrible mood.

"Morning Daisy." He kisses my forehead.

"Yeah." I add grumpily. I don't know why I am in such a bad mood?

What is going on with me?

"You alright Daisy?" James asks me cautiously from the drivers seat. I mumble a 'fine' and look out the window.

"You don't seem fine." Henry states from the passenger seat. I roll my eyes a bit looking out the window.

"Why don't you tell us what's wrong?" Roman tries to coax me to talk.

"No just leave me alone." I grumble moving slowly out of his arms. I can feel their eyes on me. I've never acted this way before.

I don't know why I am acting like this. I mean I'm not purposely being rude or mean, it's just I feel very agitated and upset. It makes me want to cry. I feel so frustrated and I just can't stop this feeling.

I feel Dads eyes on me and then the car pulling over. I hear a door open and close and not even a minute later my door opens.

"Boys out." He orders them. They all do what James says seeing as he's the 'boss' or whatever.

I try to avoid eye contact as he scoots in the seat next to mine. He stays silent observing my tense body.

Tears are slowly falling down my face and my eyes start to burn but I keep them down. I'm playing with the hem of my shirt and staring at it like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"Why don't you look at me baby, then we can talk and get down to the bottom of what you're feeling?" He talks to me softly.

"M'sorry." I sniffle.

"What're you sorry for?"

"Being mean." I'm keeping my answers short because I'm worried that if I start to talk more I'll start to cry.

My dad hooks his fingers under my chin lifting my bowed head to face him. Once my eyes reach his confused and concerned ones it's like a dam breaks and I let all my emotions out.

The past few days I've been in recovery and people have always been around, and now that no one is here to see me break besides for the people I trust the most, I finally start to feel everything.

It's like my body and minds been on auto pilot mode. Like I didn't get shot and instead my leg is just for some reason aching. Or that I didn't bleed out in a field and my brother had to watch me basically die. Like I didn't shoot Anthony in the neck and watch the horrendous sight of him choking on his own blood.

I cry into Dads chest as I hit my fists against him. I am so tired, and frustrated. He lets me cry until my body mellows out and all that's left is the single tears running down my cheek.

"Talk to me." He whispers.

"I'm frustrated."

"About what." He starts pulling my hair out of my face.

"Everything."

"Can you elaborate?"

"My leg and tummy hurts. It hurts to move and breathe. My whole body feels so tired and I can't get killing Anthony out of my head. I feel so frustrated and I just want for it all to go away." I vent to him. He listens quietly and nods at what I said.

"Do you think that maybe you're feeling frustrated because you are starting fresh? That might sound confusing but just listen," He starts. He wraps my hands in his and makes me look at him. "Your whole life you've been on the run, and now that all of those threats are gone you don't know what to do. Let me guess? You want to move on but the physical and mental reminders are what's making you frustrated?" He explains what I am feeling perfectly. I mean I didn't even know what I was feeling but the second he said it I instantly knew that was it.

I wipe my eyes before answering. "You know me better than I do." I tell him with a small almost forced chuckle. It's true. Dad always catches my panic attacks or just knows when something is wrong. That's why he's the best.

"I know you so well because I am the same." He tells me. "I don't know what will happen in the future. I'm frustrated that we have to move and we have to run from our old lives just to find peace. I'm frustrated that you can't let yourself find peace. I get it Daisy, it's scary. It's so scary. Starting fresh not knowing what will happen or who is next in line to hurt you. But the thing is that part of our lives are over. We are free, you are free. But that's what our new start is for. We will help you overcome mentally and physically from the past few years. I understand how you feel, and I would like if you told me how you felt as well. All of us will help you. We are here for you, forever." He finishes his long speech and I can't help but cry listening to him speak and reassure me. Hearing that my feelings of frustration are valid.

That's what I love about my brothers, they are so understanding and care so much about me. I'm not sure that I will ever get used to the love they continue to give me everyday.

"Don't cry." James wipes my tears again. I nod my head and give him a small smile. "Do you feel better?"

"Yeah." I whisper. James lets a smile spread across his face.

"Great then. Let's get on with our new life!" He gives me a quick hug before hopping out of the car.

Moments later the others all pile in and I give their worried faces a smile letting them know I am alright.

Xander is beside me now and he wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls out his phone with his other hand. He then pulls out his AirPods and hands me one.

"What do you want to listen to?" He asks me while handing me his phone. I just shrug and scroll through his Spotify until I reach a song I haven't listened to in years.

It's my absolute all time favourite song. Besides for any Taylor Swifts song this was the one song I never got bored of.

Maneater by Nelly Furtado.

An absolute classic. The beat is amazing. The bop is impeccable. And the lyrics are badass. Who ever wrote this song is on another level of awesomeness.

So obviously I play it and as the song progresses it takes everything in me not to start singing out of nowhere. My bad mood gone and is replaced with an ecstatic feeling.

But I can't help it.

"She's a maneater make you buy cars. Make you cut cards, make you fall hard in love." I sing out loud bopping around in the car as all the boys start laughing.

It wasn't unknown that this was my favourite song either. When Xan introduced me to music two years ago I listened to it all. I would blast it in the art room or sometimes when I was baking with Henry. And of course this song was always played in the shuffle of songs at least twice, sometimes three times because of how much I love it.

Before I could belt out the next lyrics James pulls into a drive way and all focus on my favourite song has vanished as I look at the beautiful estate.

"Welcome home guys." James smiles as he pulls up to the stunning house.

Holy shit.

-

Hey guys sorry for the late chapter!

Daisy's mood swings faster than mine do lol. I hope you all enjoyed and again I am sorry for the wait.

If you have any chapter ideas let me know!

Lots of love 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 316 24
16 years ago the delucas first daughter was born at the age of 2 makaila was kidnapped by the families enemy , later on makaila is now discovered by...
1.9M 59.2K 33
Lana has been living in an orphanage for as long as she can remember. It's been a rough life for her. Especially with her fear of men. She didn't hav...
213K 3.7K 32
Angelina Bianchi , A girl who have been living with an abusive man who was once a sweet and soft father figure since she was 3 , she doesn't remember...
125K 2.1K 34
ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴜ ʀ ᴇ ; ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛꜱ. ʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍ...