Daisy (Part I & II)

By Sydney916569

UNDER REVISION I apologize for the terrible grammatical errors, I am currently in the process of editing each... More

Heads Up!
Characters + Summary
Playlist + Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Abused Baby
Chapter 2 - Brothers
Chapter 3 - Anger
Chapter 4 - Rules?
Chapter 5 - Breakfast
Chapter 6 - Panic
Chapter 7 - Shopping
Chapter 8 - Bad Dream
Chapter 9 - Park
Chapter 10 - Tattoos
Chapter 11 - Hike
Chapter 12 - Art Room
Chapter 13 - Grocery Store
Chapter 14 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 15 - Sick
Chapter 16 - Past
Chapter 17 - Talks
Chapter 18 - Dante
Chapter 19 - Ma and Pops
Chapter 20 - Plans
Chapter 21 - Red
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Boyfriends?
Chapter 24 - Blood
Chapter 25 - Christmas
Chapter 26 - War
Chapter 27 - Safe House
Chapter 28 - Stupid
Chapter 29 - Mafia
Chapter 30 - Found
Chapter 31 - Damn
Chapter 32 - Over
Chapter 33 - Fear
Chapter 34 - End
PART II - Summary
Part II - Characters
Part II - Chapter 1
Part II - Chapter 2
Part II - Chapter 3
Part II - Chapter 4
Part II - Chapter 5
Part II - Chapter 7
Part II - Chapter 8
Part II - Chapter 9
Part II - Chapter 10
Part II - Chapter 11
Part II - Chapter 12
Part II - Chapter 13
Part II - Chapter 14
Part II - Chapter 15
Part II - Chapter 16
Part II - Chapter 17
Part II - Chapter 18
Part II - Chapter 19
Part II - Chapter 20
Part II - Chapter 21
Part II - Chapter 22
Part II - Chapter 23
Part II - Chapter 24
Part II - Chapter 25
Part II - Chapter 26
Part II - Chapter 27
Part II - Chapter 28
Part II - Chapter 29
Part II - Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thank you!

Part II - Chapter 6

16.8K 517 112
By Sydney916569

Daisy

"What do you want to know?" Matteo asks Dante. We are currently sat at his desk.

"Everything, from the moment you were taken too now." Dante replies.

They both look at me and I sigh. "You guys were gone, you were at the Russian base, about three hours after you left, the base got attacked. Anthony knew his way around because he was once boss. He knew where I was so he easily found me. Anthony drugged me and when I woke up I was in a cell." Dante listens intently, his gaze doesn't leave my face. He is fully business right now. Dante nods telling me to continue.

"He trained us, taught us how too fight and kill. He wanted us to be his little assassins. When we weren't training we were in our cells. That's really it. I went on missions to kill important people in the underground we all did. When we found out it was you who was our next target we created a plan so you could help us escape."

Dante nods and looks like he's thinking. "You said we? There are more of you?"

"A girl named Jade, a girl named Deja, Daisy, and myself were all taken by Anthony." Matteo says. "We are all from different mafias, we were their weaknesses."

Dante nods. "We need to get the Italians and the French together, we finally have insight on Anthony and his whereabouts."

My brothers. I gave him a big smile. So does Matteo.

Dante looks at us and our faces before chuckling. "Yes you will both see your brothers."

We both laugh and tackle Dante into a group hug. He hugs both of us back and kisses our foreheads.

"Thanks Dante." I smile up at him.

"You're free now, both of you are."

-

Dante

We had just showed Matteo to his room and now I am bringing Daisy to our balcony that overlooks the property.

Sitting down I just stare at her face. She looks a little older but she still has that baby look on her face. Her eyes shine a little less than back then but there still is this childish happy glimmer in there. She seems so relaxed.

"You've grown sweetheart." She looks at me hearing my voice. She softly chuckles.

"I guess I did," she said before looking down at her body. "Maybe not in the length department though."

"Please Daisy." I laugh. "Your brothers and I always knew you were going to stay that short."

Her eyes light up at the mention of her brothers. "When do you think I can see them? How are they doing? Has Roman matured a bit?" She asks at a million miles a minute.

I laugh at her ramble but then stop. I look at her with sympathy. "I don't know sweetheart." I sigh regretfully. We are technically still allies but we haven't needed to have a meeting in years. Not after we broke up.

"What do you mean?" She asks carefully.

I rub my forehead with my palm and drag it down my face in distress. How am I supposed to tell her that we broke up because of how her absence destroyed her brother.

"We broke up Daisy. I haven't spoken to James in almost two years."

Her eyes tear up. "No- what... why?" She asks heartbrokenly. She was our biggest supporter.

"James was too sad and too angry with himself. He pushed everyone away. Even me." I sadly tell her.

"Well now that I am back you guys can get married and have a bunch of dogs and cats and you can live happily with him and- and," she cuts herself off with a sob.

I go and hug her. "It's okay."

"No it's not. You guys were supposed to be happy." I pull her into my chest and rest my chin on her head.

"Maybe one day bug."

"Do you still love him?" She looks up at me with the saddest eyes.

"I think so." She nods and hugs me back.

We sit in silence for a while. She listens to my heart beat and I listen to her shaking uneven breathing. I calm her down and once she is she starts talking.

"Sorry we almost killed you today. We needed you to capture us."

I chuckle. "Don't be sorry, I wouldn't have been mad if you actually made the shot."

"No that wasn't our plan. I hate killing people."

"You won't have to ever again if that's what you want."

She nods her head and rests it back on my chest. Not even five minutes later she's dead to the world. I carefully pick her up and carry her to her bed. She is lighter than she used to be...

I make sure she is all snuggled into the bed and that shes tucked in nice and snug before I go to Matteos room.

I open the door a bit and I see him not in his bed. Instead he is sitting infront of the window. I drag my feet over to him and sit next to him.

"I've never seen her as calm as she is with you. Every night she would have nightmares that would wake up everyone in the cells. Ours was next to each other so I would always stick my hand out for her to hold. It wasn't much but it helped a bit." He tells me not breaking his gaze from the window.

"She's always been like that. She had them every single night. Did she tell you about her past?" I ask him.

"A bit yeah just not a lot. We could only speak at training."

I nod acknowledging him. He continues though. "Do you know how my brother Malakai is doing?" He asks nervously.

"He's okay after you were taken it hit him pretty hard. Mine and James Kings mafia helped him out a bit. He closed up after you left but once he sees you again he will be back to the old Malakai."

"I hope so."

"Get some sleep kid." He nods and gets into the bed.

"I'm not going to tuck you in like I did with Daisy." I joke. He snorts out a laugh.

"Please don't." He laughs.

"Goodnight Matteo."

"Night Dante thanks for everything."

I nod and leave the room. I go to Daisy's room to check that she is alright. When I see that she is sleeping soundly I make my way down to my office.

I need to get the Italians and the French over here. Not just because their siblings are found but also because we need to figure out business.

I know what Daisy and Matteo told me didn't even describe half of what has happened in the past years. So if being with their families will ease them up a bit we might just be able to take out Anthony.

I call Malakai first. It rings twice before he picks up.

"Dante."

"Malakai. I need you to come to my base if possible by tomorrow."

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah I need the Italians here too. We have a new war on our hands."

"Sounds good I'll see you by late morning tomorrow."

"Au revoir!" I attempt to say. He snorts and hangs up the call. I guess my french is a bit rusty.

Now onto James. I give myself a breather before I dial his number. It's still saved in my phone all these years.

It rings. And rings. And rings. Not until four more rings does he pick up.

"Hello?" He groggily answers. I take a deep breath and remind myself that he needs to come here for business.

"James I need you here in Spain for tomorrow afternoon. Malakai will be here. A war is upcoming and I need my allies to work with me."

"Can Henry go?" He asks.

"No James just you and Malakai can come. I don't need to raise any suspicion."

"Alright. See you then."

"Ciao." I again attempt to say.

He hangs up. My heart is beating like crazy and butterflies fill my chest as I think about the fact I just heard his voice for the first time in two years.

-

Waking up in the morning I go towards Daisy's room. I didn't hear her last night so hopefully she didn't have any nightmares.

But those thoughts are gone as I see Matteo holding her on her bed. Both of them are asleep and Daisy is laying on his chest.

It takes everything in me not to go all overprotective mode on her right now. Matteos a good kid don't get me wrong. It's just, that's my Daisy. I will always see her as the fourteen year old girl who wore reindeer pyjamas. It doesn't help that she is the same size as she was when she was fourteen.

I leave the room because Matteo is a good kid and if Daisy trusts him so do I. Plus she has known him for two years now.

If they have a thing going on it will most likely not fly with the other King siblings. Don't even get me started on James.

Speaking of. I only called James because I wanted him to get his own time with her. Also I might want to see just him.

Even after all these years and how crappy he treated me after Daisy's kidnapping I still love him.

I start making pancakes for the two kids. I know they aren't technically kids but rather teens but I will always see them as kids.

An hour later the breakfast is ready and I see Matteo and Daisy walk into the kitchen.

"I made pancakes. I know that you would want Henry's waffles first so I settled on pancakes." I tell her while waving the spatula around. Daisy walks over towards me and gives me a hug.

I tightly wrap my arms around her and sigh in contempt. Everything is in place. "Thanks Dante."

"Yeah thanks Dante." Matteo says as he digs in. He looks like he hasn't eaten in years.

"Go eat Daisy." She nods and eats the same way Matteo does.

"Geez you guys are really hungry." I joke. They stop and look at me.

"This is the first time we've eaten in days." Matteo says. My heart breaks and I get up from my seat.

"Eat up we will talk about all that later when your brothers come. I'll make more food."

"This is good Dante." Daisy says trying to stop me from making more food.

"No you both need to eat. Daisy you are too skinny and Matteo you aren't far behind. I don't want either of you to get sick."

They sigh but agree. They eat their food in silence while I start cooking more pancakes.

"You said our brothers are coming?" Matteo asks me. Daisy looks up in hope.

"Yes I called both of them when I saw you were asleep last night. James and Malakai are coming."

"Not the others?" Daisy says sadly.

"No they are staying back. James will take you to them after we work everything out alright?"

She nods. I hand them the new food and they stuff down all of it. They were so hungry. I can't believe they were starved. He's no better than Margaret.

Once they are done I hear the doorbell ring. They look up absolutely terrified. "Don't worry." I tell them. They follow behind me as I open the door.

Malakai gives me a firm handshake before looking behind me. A shocked look spreads across his face. Matteo looks so happy.

Malakai looks at him in disbelief than to me and I nod. "It's him Malakai it's Matteo."

"Hi Kai." Matteo says.

As if something switched in his brain he bolts towards his brother and pulls him into a hug.

I can tell by the way both of their chests are moving that they are crying. "We will give you both some privacy."

They don't acknowledge me as they continue to hold each other. I reach my hand out to a teary eyed happy Daisy. "Let's go."

I lead her back into the garden. My mother loves her garden.

She lets go of my hand and walks through the garden. It has everything. From tomato's and cucumbers to roses and sunflowers. She looks amazed.

"My mother loves gardening so while my father did business she would stay back here and garden. She would garden everything," I tell Daisy as I walk behind her. I pull her arm towards a certain section. "When you were taken and I moved back here my mother and I planted a daisy garden as a tribute to you."

I lead her around and there stands a massive garden full of daisies.

"It's so beautiful."

"While we wait for James you can stay back here alright."

She absentmindedly nods and continues to walk through the Daisy field before plopping her self down in the middle.

She's safe.

-

Double update today!

💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.8K 35
{Completed} I saw a small white paper, I didn't know why, but it made me eager to examine it. Leaning over from my seat, I picked up the piece of pap...
114K 2K 36
When Isabella's mother took her away at a young age she grows up in an abusive and controlling household. She relies on her anger for survival. She a...
846K 54.2K 65
Tác phẩm: Ngã Vi Ngư Nhục (我为鱼肉) Tác giả: Ninh Viễn (宁远) Thể loại: Bách hợp, cổ đại, lịch sử giả tưởng, quyền mưu, cung đấu, 1vs1, HE Nhân vật chính:...
203K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them