Daisy (Part I & II)

By Sydney916569

UNDER REVISION I apologize for the terrible grammatical errors, I am currently in the process of editing each... More

Heads Up!
Characters + Summary
Playlist + Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Abused Baby
Chapter 2 - Brothers
Chapter 3 - Anger
Chapter 4 - Rules?
Chapter 5 - Breakfast
Chapter 6 - Panic
Chapter 7 - Shopping
Chapter 8 - Bad Dream
Chapter 9 - Park
Chapter 10 - Tattoos
Chapter 11 - Hike
Chapter 12 - Art Room
Chapter 13 - Grocery Store
Chapter 14 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 15 - Sick
Chapter 16 - Past
Chapter 17 - Talks
Chapter 18 - Dante
Chapter 19 - Ma and Pops
Chapter 20 - Plans
Chapter 21 - Red
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Boyfriends?
Chapter 24 - Blood
Chapter 25 - Christmas
Chapter 26 - War
Chapter 27 - Safe House
Chapter 28 - Stupid
Chapter 29 - Mafia
Chapter 30 - Found
Chapter 31 - Damn
Chapter 33 - Fear
Chapter 34 - End
PART II - Summary
Part II - Characters
Part II - Chapter 1
Part II - Chapter 2
Part II - Chapter 3
Part II - Chapter 4
Part II - Chapter 5
Part II - Chapter 6
Part II - Chapter 7
Part II - Chapter 8
Part II - Chapter 9
Part II - Chapter 10
Part II - Chapter 11
Part II - Chapter 12
Part II - Chapter 13
Part II - Chapter 14
Part II - Chapter 15
Part II - Chapter 16
Part II - Chapter 17
Part II - Chapter 18
Part II - Chapter 19
Part II - Chapter 20
Part II - Chapter 21
Part II - Chapter 22
Part II - Chapter 23
Part II - Chapter 24
Part II - Chapter 25
Part II - Chapter 26
Part II - Chapter 27
Part II - Chapter 28
Part II - Chapter 29
Part II - Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thank you!

Chapter 32 - Over

16.6K 531 340
By Sydney916569

Daisy

It's been two days since the attack at the safe house and lately my brothers have been working like crazy. They are constantly in meetings and trying to plan attacks.

Just like right now. I am sitting with Timmy and Beau in the back area of the base. The base overlooks a huge hill and a forest. It is breathtaking.

My life has done a total flip in the past three months. I mean, I left the basement, I found out what having a family feels like, I've gotten out of my shell quite a bit, and I have made my first friend.

But somehow my mother seems to ruin it for me. It feels like I can't breathe, every time I sleep, every time I eat, every time I blink for Christ sake. I can't escape her. I know she won't stop either.

But as I sit here looking over the forest and hills I've come to terms with it. I've come to terms with all the pain and all the suffering she has and will put me through. I've come to terms with the fact that this luxurious life I am living will most likely not be forever. I know I shouldn't think like that but over the past few days I've become more of a realist than an optimist.

Whatever happens will happen, I will fight and I will survive even if I don't have my brothers alongside me.

Now, after I have made this realization and have come to terms with what will or might happen, I feel this wave of peace rush through me. I feel almost free, like now it's my turn to chose the way my life wants to go. I just wish I made this realization a long time ago.

"Daisy!" Someone shouts to me from the base. I look back to see Xander running towards me. He sits down and leans me into his side. "What are you doing out here it's cold?"

"Just thinking." I respond while looking out at the forest.

"Good or bad thinking?" He questions me.

"Good." I happily sigh. He squeezes me and looks out to the forest too.

I think about all of the times with my brothers. Baking with Henry. Hikes with Noah. Waking everyone up on Christmas morning with Roman. Cuddles with James. And my adventure with Xander.

"I love you Xander."

"Love you too princess." He says as he kisses my forehead.

"Daisy! Xander! Get inside!" Roman shouts from the door.

"Come on let's go." Xan says as he pulls me up and brushes my grassy bum off. He takes my hands and the dogs follow behind us as we walk back inside.

As we get through the doors I am pulled into someone's embrace. "Jesus Daisy, you are freezing! Why did you go out there without your hat!" James scolds me while carrying me over to the fireplace. 

"Sorry James." I smile up at him. His stern expression softens and he pulls me back into his arms. He holds me for like half an hour but every time I try to pull away he pulls me back and mutters a 'no'.

I didn't mind at first but now I'm getting antsy. I really have to pee. "James I need to go to the bathroom." I say as I struggle to get out of his tight embrace. "Please James my bladder is going to explode!"

"Fine." He grumbles. He lets me go and I quickly run off to the bathroom passing a confused Henry and Noah on the way.

I do my business and leave the bathroom. I nearly jump out of my skin when I see Enrico, Dante's second in command standing out the door.

"Sorry sweetheart didn't mean to scare you."

"No problem Rico!" I say as I fist bump him. I leave and search for one of my brothers. As I was walking past the front foyer I do a double take as I see hundreds of guns and rifles and multiple men suiting up in bullet proof vests.

My heart starts picking up. Where are they going?

I walk back to where James was and see everyone including Dante sitting there staring at me with anxious eyes.

"Everything alright?" I question them before plopping down next to Henry.

"Daisy we need to talk to you." James says. I grow anxious seeing their regretful faces.

"About what?" I respond cautiously.

"After a lot of talk and consideration we have decided to attack the Russian base, tonight."

"What?" My voice is shaky and my eyes are filling with tears.

"Baby we are going to keep you here, don't worry we will have the property surrounded with guards and you will be totally safe."

"No no no, please don't leave." I cry. Henry pulls me in to a hug and whispers reassuring words. 

"Oh baby, we know it's scary but we will be back soon and everything will go back to normal." James says regretfully seeing my crying face.

"I don't want you guys to leave." I cry more.

"We will only be gone for a couple of hours, then when we get back we can all drink hot chocolate and watch movies and eat ice cream." Roman tells me as he walks over and pulls me into a hug. "Everything will be alright."

-

I watch as my brothers suit up pulling their protective gear on and their head pieces. They have set up their guns and attached it to their clothes.

Here I stand in my reindeer pyjamas with both my dogs at my heel, with tears running down my face.

For the past three months not a second has gone by where I wasn't in the safety of my brothers or family. Now I am being left alone with random men who have vowed their lives to protect me. Yet, I still don't feel nearly as safe as when my brothers are with me.

Noah comes up to me and kneels to my height. He wipes my tears and cups my cheeks. "Don't cry, pretty girls like you can't cry."

I sniffle and nod.

"You are so brave Daisy and you have lit our lives up and made waking up in the morning something to look forward too because it means we get to spend more time with you. Whatever happens just know that I will always, always love you." He finishes with tears threatening to spill his eyes. I sob and pull him into a hug. He pulls away after a minute and gives me a kiss.

Roman then comes up to me and suffocates me in a tight hug. "I love you baby, everything will be alright and soon we will be back to our normal routine of bothering the boys." I giggle.

"I hope so Rome." He squeezes me and then stands up to where Noah is standing.

Dante comes up and gives me a hug. "See you soon little one."

"See you soon." I whisper.

Henry comes up next. "Daisy I won't lie to you and tell you that we will all be okay, chances are things will happen, but that doesn't mean we won't always have you. You don't deserve to me lied too. However I know deep down in my heart that we will all be okay and when we get home we can bake till sunrise. Okay?"

"Okay, love you."

"I love you more." He kisses my head and wipes my tears before joining the others.

Xan wraps me in his arms. He buries his head in my neck and just holds me. We stay silent and just hold each other. His actions speak more than any words.

He pulls away and kisses my forehead. "Love you baby."

"I Love you." I whisper. James is just left and I turn to face him he just stands there and stares at me. He looks so sad. He walks over and kneels infront of me. He cups my cheeks and just stares into my eyes.

"My little girl," he starts pain in his voice. "Listen I don't know what's going to happen but if something goes wrong I want you to know that I will always love you, no matter what. You are my baby. You deserve the world and I am so happy that I can call you my little sister. You have grown into such a strong and brave girl compared to the scared fragile girl I met a couple months ago, I am so so so proud of who you have become and I know you will do great things. Until we get back you stay strong okay?" He speaks with tears streaming down his face.

"I don't want you to leave." I cry. He pulls me into a hug.

"I know, shhh, I know sweet girl."

"Thank you for everything James. I wouldn't have survived with out you." I cry.

"No sweet girl, thank you." He holds me and kisses my cheeks a million times until he gets a giggle out of me. "There's my Daisy."

"I love you James you're the closest thing I've ever had as a father and I just want you to know I look up too you." I tear up. He does as well.

"Capos it's time to go." One of the soldiers interrupted.

James pulls away. "This is where we part, I want you to stay in the bunker until we get back, remember three knocks alright?"

"Alright." I put my brave face on. They all start to walk out not taking their eyes off me.

"I love you guys!" I call to them.

They say they love me back before giving me one final look before driving off to battle.

I break down and crumple to the floor, I sob.

They are my everything.

"Come on Capa." One of the soldiers that are staying back to protect me says.

I get up and he leads me to the bunker, which might I add is just a small room with a couch and a box of food.

"Thank you sir." He nods and shut the door leaving me in the dark room sitting with my dogs.

They better be okay.

-

It's been just about three hours, it's been deathly silent. I can hear my own heart beat which hasn't calmed down since I was put in this god forsaken room.

My dogs sit by my feet.

Shouting and gunshots break through the house.

The gunshots continue for a while.

My heart beat picks up as I listen. They aren't supposed to be here! Why are they here?

I start crying and shaking in fear, my brothers aren't here. They can't protect me.

I hyperventilate as Beau tries to calm me down while Timmy stands infront of the door.

Henry called me brave. I take deep breaths in through my mouth and out through my nose as the shots and screams of agony continue.

They stop all of a sudden. There are loud voices and heavy boots stomping around the house.

They don't sound like our men.

The steps fade away and when I think I am in the clear the door starts getting pushed in.

I'm shaking in fear as I wait for the inevitable.

The door opens and it takes my eyes a second to adjust to the light. All I see is a massive silhouette staring at me through the door.

"Well, well, well, last time I saw you you were a tiny tiny baby. Look at how big you've gotten doll." He doesn't sound genuine he sounds menacing.

As my eyes adjust the man becomes more clear. He looks exactly like James just older.

Oh my god.

"Well come on Bella, it's rude not hugging your father."

He opens his arms. I stay planted in my spot. This angers my father.

"Either hug me or I'll fucking punish you." He seethes. I shakily walk over to him. Not wanting to make him mad. "Good girl." I shudder. I walk into his out stretched arms and not a second later he posseivly grabs me before I feel a prick in my neck. 

I get out of his hold. I look up in shock. He drugged me.

He smiles at me, not the smile my brothers have, no. It's the smile Margaret has.

No.

My vision fades and my legs give out. As I am about to pass out I hear his voice.

"Your life is over sweet doll, I'm so glad I got my little girl back."

With that black clouds my vision.

My life's over.

-

Only a few chapters left!

Hope you all liked and I won't lie I may have cried writing the goodbyes. Especially James part.

Thank you for all the votes and comments.

I love you all! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
208K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
648K 16.9K 46
"You can call it a choice but it never really feels like one. Its like, I make a conscious decision to leave you behind but some unconscious result h...
2.8K 150 43
*now complete* Bad fae. As though there's such a thing as a good fae. Since the fae were exiled from their Otherworld to the human world, Aegrath has...