Daisy (Part I & II)

By Sydney916569

UNDER REVISION I apologize for the terrible grammatical errors, I am currently in the process of editing each... More

Heads Up!
Characters + Summary
Playlist + Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Abused Baby
Chapter 2 - Brothers
Chapter 3 - Anger
Chapter 4 - Rules?
Chapter 5 - Breakfast
Chapter 6 - Panic
Chapter 7 - Shopping
Chapter 8 - Bad Dream
Chapter 9 - Park
Chapter 10 - Tattoos
Chapter 11 - Hike
Chapter 12 - Art Room
Chapter 13 - Grocery Store
Chapter 14 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 15 - Sick
Chapter 16 - Past
Chapter 17 - Talks
Chapter 18 - Dante
Chapter 19 - Ma and Pops
Chapter 20 - Plans
Chapter 21 - Red
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Boyfriends?
Chapter 25 - Christmas
Chapter 26 - War
Chapter 27 - Safe House
Chapter 28 - Stupid
Chapter 29 - Mafia
Chapter 30 - Found
Chapter 31 - Damn
Chapter 32 - Over
Chapter 33 - Fear
Chapter 34 - End
PART II - Summary
Part II - Characters
Part II - Chapter 1
Part II - Chapter 2
Part II - Chapter 3
Part II - Chapter 4
Part II - Chapter 5
Part II - Chapter 6
Part II - Chapter 7
Part II - Chapter 8
Part II - Chapter 9
Part II - Chapter 10
Part II - Chapter 11
Part II - Chapter 12
Part II - Chapter 13
Part II - Chapter 14
Part II - Chapter 15
Part II - Chapter 16
Part II - Chapter 17
Part II - Chapter 18
Part II - Chapter 19
Part II - Chapter 20
Part II - Chapter 21
Part II - Chapter 22
Part II - Chapter 23
Part II - Chapter 24
Part II - Chapter 25
Part II - Chapter 26
Part II - Chapter 27
Part II - Chapter 28
Part II - Chapter 29
Part II - Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thank you!

Chapter 24 - Blood

25.6K 666 807
By Sydney916569

Daisy

I wake up with a jump. My breathing is out of control and my head spins while white dots cloud my vision. My stomach aches, and my back is in pain.

I take deep breaths in and out, I keep doing that until I have regulated my breathing.

I reach over to my night stand and grab the bottle of water that one of my brothers seem to fill up every night. I chug the water, my throat dry from the nightmare making it so every time I swallow tears prick my eyes at the dryness.

I look to the time and see it's five in the morning.

I decide that for the time being I am going to listen to music.

I grab my wire earbuds that Roman gave me two days ago and plug it into my phone.

There is this artist, he goes by NF, his music is like rap but not really. He had a rough childhood. His mother committed suicide and his father was abusive. He has suffered a lot.

Just like me.

So, he sings about his pain and it sends a message to people, like me, who have been through so much, that we aren't alone.

My favourite song of his is called How could you leave us.

It's about his mother's suicide and how she chose pills over him and his sister. It reminds me of my mom. Although his mom loved him in the end she still hurt him. My mom all she did was hurt and disappoint me.

I tear up at the song because the pain in his voice resonates with the pain I feel, the pain of my mother choosing pills over me.

After all the pain she caused me I always had that hope that she would love me, and she would accept me for who I was, her daughter.

She never did.

Pain seers through my abdomen pulling me out of my pity party. I pull my headphones out as I curl up and clutch my stomach.

Ow.

Tears prick my eyes. Why the hell does this hurt so bad? Am I sick?

After a painful five minutes the pain seems to fade away and is replaced with more of a dull ache.

"Oh finally." I speak to myself. I put my earbuds back in and play the next song.

I do this for the next hour until I see my door open. In walks James.

He sits at the side of my bed and tucks my hair behind my ears. When he sees I have ear buds in he gives me a 'really' type of look. I shrug and pull the buds out.

"Mornin." I mumble.

"Morning baby, how was your sleep?" He softly asks me.

"It was alright, I woke up from a nightmare an hour ago."

"Ugh, my baby can't catch a break." He groans. He lies down on top of the covers next to me. I grab his hand and squeeze it.

"Don't be bummed, if it makes you feel any better I didn't wake up any other times last night, I think the pills worked." I smile at him. I turn around so I rest my head on top of his heart.

"That does make me feel better." He's now twirling my hair. I swat his hands away and pat down my hair.

"You're gonna knot my hair up, I hate when my hair is knotted."

He gives me a breathy laugh before raising his hands in surrender. I put my head back down and continue listening to his steady heart beat.

We sit in silence for a while.

"I am taking Roman and Xander with me to work today, so you are going to stay back with Henry and Noah, normally, I would tell you to be good for them but you're always good. Don't make their lives too easy, raise a little hell alright?"

I snort. "Okay I'll try." I'm not gonna try. "Aren't you supposed to not condone that behaviour?"

"Please Daisy, I don't condone that behaviour with our brothers. You? You could set the house on fire and I'd probably still give you a donut or a waffle."

"That's favouritism right there." Roman accuses from my door.

"Is it that obvious?" James asks him with a joking tone in his voice.

Rome snorts and all of a sudden gets pushed out of the door sending his body crashing to the floor.

There stands Xander in the entrance way looking at Roman sprawled out on the ground.

"Someone's grumpy." Roman grumbles.

"Fuck you Roman, it's six in the fucking morning and I am up having to deal with your shit."

"Love you lots bro." Roman says sarcastically.

"Language Xander!" James corrects him.

Roman looks like he has a brilliant idea."Oh my god! Daisy say the word fuck. I'll get you a crispy Kreme donut if you do." Roman smirks mischievously at me.

I smirk back.

"Roman such a terrible influence." James holds the bridge of his nose and shaking his head seeming so done with this conversation.

"Daisy I dare you to say fuck." Xander joins in seeing James frustrated expression.

I look to James to see his expression. He looks tired and like he couldn't care less.

"Do you just want me to say Fuck or do you want me to say it in a sentence like Xander. Y'know like Fuck you Roman!" I say mimicking Xander's voice.

The three of them, yup you heard me three that includes James started laughing their asses off at my comment.

James pulled me towards him and started laughing while pressing a kiss on my forehead almost like his way of saying 'You go girl'.

"I got that on video baby! Ha just wait till Henry hears you cussing!" Xander laughs at me. I start laughing aswell.

Oh well? What can he do about it?

"Daisy you are gonna be the death of us one day." Roman says.

"Hey! You told me to say it!" I laugh at him.

"Did I?" He says seeming confused. I just stick my tongue out at him.

James gives me a final squeeze and kiss before standing up. "We have to go, we will see you a bit later okay?"

"Bye bye."

I look at Roman and Xander before giving them finger guns and clicking my tongue. They snort and reciprocate my action.

"See ya Daisy!" Roman gives me a kiss.

"Bye princess." Xander pushes Roman out of the way.

All three leave my room and I am now left in silence.

Out of nowhere my stomach starts hurting again.

What in the bitch?

Yeah I have definitely picked up my brothers terrible language.

-

I fell back asleep a bit later. I only slept for maybe two or three hours because when I woke back up it was almost ten.

The ache in my stomach is still there but not as prominent.

I don't know if I should tell Henry or not. I mean I don't want to worry him but at the same time I am a bit worried myself. He could help me with the pain but I really don't want to worry him.

Suddenly my door gets thrown open. "Morning little sister!" Noah greets from the door way.

I grumble.

"Uh oh. Is someone moody today?" He taunts. I send him a glare before turning away from him.

He coos at me like I'm some baby while walking over to my bed. He sits down beside me.

"What do you want to do today? Papa bears out so we can get away with quite a bit." He gives me a cheeky smile. I smirk.

"Mama bear is here though."

His face drops. Now it's his turn to grumble. "Asshole won't even let us get fun snacks."

"I'll try to work my Daisy charm."

"Yeah you do that. Listen you should get up. Henry sent me to wake you."

I nod and he leaves the room.

I slowly sit up, my head spinning a bit and my stomach cramping.

I walk to the bathroom, brush my teeth and wash my face before going to my closet picking out some black joggers and Romans old basketball sweatshirt. I slip my fluffy socks on and put my hair up in a pony tail.

I make my way to the kitchen where I know I will see Henry. Sure enough there he is cutting up some strawberries.

"Morning." I grumble. Noah chuckles and Henry looks at me.

"Morning grumpy." He responds with a knowing smirk.

I huff and plop my self on the stool before resting my head on the counter.

"You alright hun?" Henry asks me.

"Fine." I mumble. I'm not fine, my stomach hurts and so does my back.

He hands me my plate giving me concerned eyes. I quickly eat my breakfast before going back up to my room.

When I get to my room I start tidying it up. I put the clothes thrown everywhere in my hamper and make my bed.

As I was pulling my first sheet up I noticed a weird spot on my bed. It was a stain. I didn't think too much of it though as the only thought going through my mind was doing my one and only chore of keeping my room clean.

Once my room is all tidy I go to the bathroom.

I do my business and wipe but when I pull back I see red coating the toilet paper.

My hands start to shake as I then looked down to the toilet and see the water now red.

Oh my god.

I am dying.

I start crying and cleaning myself up before washing my hands and going downstairs in search of Henry or Noah.

After all I've been through this is it. I am pissing blood, and at this rate I won't have much left to survive.

I speed walk down to the kitchen and stop in the entrance way.

Henry stands at the counter, his back facing me with an apron around his waist. He's baking.

"Henry."

"Oh hey Daisy I am making some muffins want to help?" He says not sparing me a glance continuing his baking. My lip quivers. His muffins are really good. What if I don't make it long enough to have them?

When I don't answer he finally looks to me and his face turns from relaxed to worried as he sees my crying figure. He rushes over to me and cups his hands on my cheeks as he searches me over for injury.

"What's wrong Daisy?" He asks me worry in his tone. More tears spill as my lip continues to quiver.

"I'm dying." I state hiccuping shortly after. He looks so confused.

"What do you mean baby?" I sniffle before responding.

"I'm peeing blood!" I cry raising my voice a bit.

His face goes from confused, to concerned, back to confused, and then realization.

"Oh Daisy you aren't dying." He sighs as he lets a breath of relief pass his lips.

"Henry I'm losing blood!" I continue to cry. He doesn't get how much blood I lost.

Noah barges in. "I heard her crying what's wrong?" He questions Henry scanning over me.

"I'm dying Noah!"

He looks so confused. Henry pulls me down to the table and sits on the seat beside me turning his body to face me.

"Sweetheart you aren't dying it's called a period." He starts explaining to me. Noah who has sat down on the opposite side of the table has a look of understanding on his face. "Girls your age have different organs than men, you have a uterus. You know that right?"

I nod and he continues. "Okay so when girls hit puberty their bodies change. Your period is when your uterus is ready to have a baby, so what that means is every month it will almost shed so it can make room for the babies. That's why you're bleeding right now. Your period blood is different than your actual blood. So no you aren't dying. You are just growing and becoming a woman." He explains thoroughly and gently with a small smile. When I look to Noah he looks as me with a small smile aswell.

"Is that why my stomach hurts?" I ask while placing my hands over it.

"Yes that's where your uterus is." Noah tells me.

"Your back might hurt or your legs, you might feel dizzy or lightheaded. You also will most likely have mood swings. You might feel happy one minute and sad or angry the next." Henry further explains.

I am totally bewildered. Why the fuck does my body want to have a baby?

I nod my head and squeeze my eyes shut as my stomach starts cramping again.

Henry comes over and picks me up before bringing us to the living room. Noah follows as he sits on the ottoman. Henry brings the heated blanket over and he sits as he puts me on his lap. I rest my body up against his chest as the blanket starts heating up. He puts his hand on my stomach lightly rubbing it making me feel better right away.

"Thanks Henry." I mumble closing my eyes.

-

Noah

I sit on the ottoman as I watch Daisy fall asleep on Henry.

Poor thing thought she was dying.

Honestly I totally forgot that girls get periods. Like Daisy is really the only girl in my life so forgetting about it is understandable.

"Noah I need you to go out and get period stuff for Daisy, I would prefer if she didn't ruin hers or my clothes."

"Alright... what do I need to get her?" I ask him.

"Hell if I know just ask someone in the isle."

"Don't you have a girlfriend." I question him.

He scoffs. "I do and she's in Canada so I've never had to go shopping for her."

"Right...-"

"Just go Noah! While you are on your way call James. I would but I don't want to wake her."

I grumble put my slides on grab my keys and then hop in my car. I start the car and drive off the estate.

"Hey Siri call James."

'Calling James king.'

The phone rings twice before he picks up.

"What?"

"James Daisy got her period, Henry wanted me to let you know."

"Oh shit, I totally forgot about that. Is she alright?"

"Yes she's fine. Her stomach hurts quite a bit and she nearly had a heart attack but other wise she is safe and sound sleeping in Henry's arms."

"What do you mean she nearly had a heart attack?" I shouldn't have said anything Papa bear will get angry.

"She thought she was dying from blood loss. She thought that she was peeing blood and eventually she would run out and die." I say softly chuckling. She's too cute.

"Don't laugh at her, what happened if blood came out of your dick?" He said angrily.

Called it.

"Oh chillax brother, listen I am on my way to get her the stuff right now, I just thought I'd let you know." I wrap up our call as I pull into the drugstore parking lot.

"We are leaving now as well, by the time you get back home we will be there."

"Sounds good see ya."

He hangs up. Rude fucker.

I grab my wallet and make sure my gun is secure in my coat pocket.

I walk in and look around its fairly quiet in the store as I start searching for the aisle. Once I find it I am overwhelmed by all the options. I mean there is so much, some small packs, some huge packs. There are different sizes and a million different brands to choose from.

"Fuck." I mutter.

I probably stand and stare at the shelves looking looking like a fucking idiot for five minutes before I get a tap on the arm.

I look to the source and see a
fairly tall girl. She has brown silky smooth hair and dark eyes. She's tan and has a very kind aura surrounding her. She's beautiful.

"Hey sir, I saw you looking a bit flustered and I was wondering if you needed some help?"

I stare at her. Then after a few seconds I nod.

"My sister she got her period for the first time today, I was sent out by my other brother to get her some stuff." I tell her.

"I see, how old is she?" She asks me.

"She's fourteen."

The girl nods. "Okay so do you know what to get her? Like tampons or pads?"

"Just pads, it's just there are so many options and I want her to be comfortable." I ramble. I don't know why the beautiful girl next me makes me nervous, but she does and I never ramble.

She chuckles. "I get it, better to not feel like you're wearing a diaper." She agrees with me.

"Okay, so how big is she roughly."

"Uh, hold on." I'm not really sure how small she is so I just pull up a photo of us.

The photo is of the two of us covered in flour. We both have huge smiles on our faces and she stands right infront of me clearly showing how big she is.

"She's adorable, whats her name?"

"Daisy." I reply softly.

The girl softly smiles at me and starts going through the boxes on the shelves.

"Okay these should fit her, they can carry a heavy daytime flow and she won't leak, these ones are for nighttime." She says referring to the different boxes in her hands.

"Thank you," I wait for her name.

"Vera." She says sticking out her hand.

"Vera." I repeat seeing how her name swiftly rolls off my tongue.

"My names Noah." I say while shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you Noah, look I have someplace I must be, I hope those are okay for your sister." She says.

I don't want her to leave. She's so pretty.

"Thank you for the help Vera, I really appreciate it."

"No problem," She answers while walking away. She stops and turns back around to me. "Heating pads for her back and stomach will make her more comfortable, also chocolate helps a lot aswell."

I nod and then she disappears out of the store.

Well shit.

-

Pulling up to the massive garage with all my brothers cars I notice that everyone is home.

I hop out of the car and grab Daisy's supplies.

"IM HOME!" I yell.

"In here!" I hear a distant shout. The fuck? How am I supposed to know where 'in here' is? Idiots.

I walk around assuming they are in the living room.

I was right when I see all five of them sitting around drinking hot chocolate.

I crouch in front of Daisy. I pull some of her baby hairs back as I scan her face. "How're you feeling bug?"

"Like shit." She grumbles.

That's my girl telling it how it is.

"I got your stuff." I say holding up the bag. "I also got you some chocolate, the girl that helped me out told me that it would help." I hand her the chocolate and she tiredly nods.

"Come on Daisy let's get this over with." Henry says to her while picking her up. James follows and takes the bag from my hands.

I lie back down and close my eyes.

Yet all I could think about was getting Veras number...

-

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thank you for all the votes and the comments I really appreciate it and I am so happy that others like this book.

I still have almost ten more chapters until I start part two so shit is gonna start getting real.

I hope all of you have a great day!

Lots of Love 💕

Also this is what I pictured Vera to look like :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.1K 34
ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴜ ʀ ᴇ ; ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛꜱ. ʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍ...
254K 3K 42
Jude Bellingham and Dabria Williams have been Friends for 11 Years. But is their Friendship strong enough for what the Future is holding? Will it la...
170K 4.4K 53
Two secrets. Two secrets was all it took to change my life. I was adopted. That much I knew. But to find my biological family. To know who they real...
168K 4.8K 35
{Completed} I saw a small white paper, I didn't know why, but it made me eager to examine it. Leaning over from my seat, I picked up the piece of pap...