The New Member of the family

By Carinaxspampinato

Chief Ripley gives nineteen another chance with the PRT, Carina and Warren work closely together to save the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 25

4.8K 142 41
By Carinaxspampinato

Tuesday 31st March 2020

"Are you packed" Maya asked "Uh yeah I just have to grab the essentials in the morning" Carina replied "Okay" Maya said "What's wrong" the brunette asked "Nothing I'm good" the blonde said "You're about to cry" Carina said "Just ignore that" the blonde said "Maya" Carina said sitting next to the blonde. 

"Three months" Maya said "Huh" Carina asked "tomorrow you are leaving for three months and I'm petrified" the blonde admitted "Why" the brunette asked "Because I know I am going to see you like twice a month if I'm lucky and you are going to be busy with your study and I'm not going to see you at work" Maya said "I'm sorry this should be exciting for you not me making it all about me" The blonde added standing up and trying to walking away only to be pulled back down by Carina.

"Hey your feelings are valid" Carina said "What if you find someone else" Maya asked "What are you talking about" Carina asked confused "What if you find someone better then me and you fall in love with them and don't come back to me" the blonde said "Bambina I'm not going to fall in love with anyone else I am literally head over heels in love with you" Carina said "Okay" Maya said "Just okay" Carina asked "Just okay" Maya confirmed. 

***

"Carina" Lily said "Yes bambina" Carina said "Are you leaving tomorrow" the young blonde asked "I am" Carina said nodding her head "I'm going to miss you" Lily said "I'm going to miss you as well but you can sleep over in Mommy's and my bed tonight okay" the brunette said "Okay" Lily said. 

"Do you want to just order in for dinner" Maya asked wrapping her arms around the brunette "Yeah saves us from cooking" Carina said placing her hands on top of the blondes "I'm not letting you go for the next 18 hours" Maya said chuckling "I'm fine with that" Carina said turning around in her girlfriends arms and wrapping her arms around her shoulders. 

Maya, Carina and Lily spent the whole afternoon wrapped up in each others arms not loosing contact "I think we should go to bed it's late" Maya said "Mhm Lily is asleep on top of me" Carina said looking down at the sleeping child on her chest "Can you carry her to her room or do you want me to" Maya asked "I told her we would all sleep in our bed tonight" Carina said "Carina" Maya said "What" the brunette asked "We are supposed to be having us time before you leave" Maya said "We are having us time the three of us you and I can have adult time tomorrow whilst she is at school" Carina said "Okay that seems fair" Maya said standing up from the couch taking their glasses to the sink. 

"Are you both still going to take me to the airport" Carina asked Maya as they laid in bed as close as they could get to each other "yes of course" Maya said wrapping her arm even tighter around her girlfriends waist "if anyone flirts with you whilst I am away just know I will peg my shoe at them when I get home" the brunette said "Same goes for you" The blonde said back. 

"I love you" Carina said turning in her girlfriends arms to be face to face with her "I love you" Maya said back resting her forehead against Carina's. "I got you a gift" Carina said "You did" Maya asked "Mhm I'll give it to you in the morning" the brunette said "This t shirt you are wearing now that is for Lily the one you wear tomorrow I want it okay" the blonde said "Okay bambina" Carina replied. 

Wednesday 1st April 2020

"Good Morning" Maya whispered in her girlfriends ear before pressing kisses all over her face "Mhm am I going to miss waking up like this" Carina sighed wrapping her arms around the blonde and pulling her on top of her body. "I was thinking we could go out for breakfast" Maya offered "The three of us" Carina questioned "Yeah we will drop Lily at school after" The blonde said "Sounds good bambina" The brunette said. 

"Lily bambina" Carina whispered into the young blondes ear who was fast asleep next to her "Mhm" Lily mumbled opening her eyes "We are going to go out for breakfast so you need to shower and get ready earlier" Carina said "No school" the blonde said "You have to go to school baby" Maya said "No I want to spend the day with Carina" Lily said "I know baby but you can't miss school you will be home in time to take her to the airport with me" Maya said "Go get ready we will as well" the blonde added.

"Why don't we just let her stay home" Carina asked "she can't" Maya said "Okay so we pick her up early then after out adult activities" Carina offered "Okay fine but don't tell her we will just surprise her" The blonde said "Okay let's shower" the brunette said "Not together" Maya said "Why not together" The Italian asked "You have it way to hot" Maya said shaking her head. 

"So you don't want to see all of this whilst you shower" Carina asked taking her clothes off and standing in the door way completely naked "Ah your loss then" the brunette added turning around and walking off into the bathroom shutting the door behind her "Dammit" Maya said smacking her hands down and jumping out of bed quicker the you can say her name.

"I changed my mind" Maya said walking into the bathroom "That's all I have to do for me to get my way" Carina questioned "I guess so just get naked and I'll do whatever you say" the blonde said opening the shower door devouring the Italians body in front of her "Shut the door you are letting the cold air in" Carina said playfully smacking the blondes arm "Sorry you are a distraction" Maya said laughing. 

***

"Okay I want to give you your gift" Carina announced "Now" Maya asked from where she was lying in there bed "Yeah let me grab it" The brunette said getting out of bed and running to the lounge room walking back with 3 boxes "That is more then one gift" Maya said laughing "Hush just open them" Carina said handing the blonde a small square shaped box. 

"Oh my god" Maya said as she opened the box to reveal a gold necklace with Carina's name on it "It's gorgeous" Maya stated pulling it out and giving it to the brunette "Put it on" Maya said turning around "There" Carina said as she did it up "Just so you remember that I love you so much" The Italian said. 

"Touch bracelets" Maya asked as she opened the second gift pulling out two bracelets "Mhm so we can let each other know when we miss the other or are thinking about the other" Carina said "Expect yours to alway be lighting up" Maya said "Yours too" The brunette said. "Okay this one you can't open until you get home from the airport okay" Carina said with the larger box "Okay" Maya said confused. 

"I love you bambina" The Italian said leaning forward "I love you too" Maya said leaning in and closing the gap between them. "AHH" Carina yelled pulling away from Maya and gripping her leg "What" Maya asked worried "My leg" the brunette said "Still" Maya asked "Mhm" the Italian confirmed "You said it was better" Maya asked "I thought it was I haven't had pain for days" Carina said "Days" Maya asked "You are telling me you have had leg pain more times since that draw fell on you" the blonde asked. 

"A few times yeah" Carina said "Carina you need to go and get it checked" Maya said "No I'm fine it will go away" the brunette said "I'm taking you to the hospital" the blonde announced standing up and looking for her clothes "No" Carina said "Yes I swear to god Carina you get dressed right now and let me take you to the hospital" Maya said "I'm not going to the hospital" The brunette said "I am not letting you move 18 hours away when your leg gets sore from you leaning forward" Maya said "Get dressed now" the blonde added before storming out of there bedroom. 

***

"Bailey" Maya called out as they walked into the emergency room "Bishop...Deluca you okay" Bailey asked "No Carina needs to see a doctor" The blonde said "Oh okay come with me" Bailey said leading the two women to an examination room. "What's the problem" Bailey asked "Uhh it's fine but Maya is being dramatic and wants me to see a doctor" Carina said "Spit it out Deluca" Bailey said "My leg" the Italian said. 

"When we were at the wild fires there was an explosion and a set of draws came down and crashed onto my leg I was trapped for like 2 minuted before Ben pulled the draws off me" Carina explained "I was in a lot of pain but I just pushed it aside, Ben checked my leg when we got out and nothing was broken and there was no bleeding or anything so I thought I was fine" The Italian explained. 

"You guys always think you are fine" Bailey said rolling her eyes "Take your pants off" Bailey said "We don't have all day Carina" Maya said "Okay fine" Carina said undoing her buttons and sliding her jeans down to reveal a bruise that hasn't changed size or colour the past few weeks "How long have you had this bruise" Bailey asked "since like 3 days after the fire" Carina answered. 

"Carina you are a doctor" Bailey said "I know" the brunette said "A dam good one to why wouldn't you get this checked" Miranda asked "I didn't want to worry Maya" Carina admitted. "What does the pain feel like" Bailey asked "It starts in my lower back and shoots down my leg to my foot like a stabbing pain" Carina said "Okay I think I already know what it is but I just need want an MRI to make sure okay" Bailey said "I will have one of the interns come in and take you up" The chief added before leaving the two women alone. 

"You didn't want to worry me" Maya asked "No I didn't feel like dragging you into the hospital your daughters father died at for something minor" Carina said "It's not something Minor though is it" Carina asked "It is Minor Maya it is just going to be a pinched nerve" Carina said "A pinched nerve" Maya asked "mhm I knew it was pinched nerve I assume it is sciatica and that it would go away on it's own but it isn't" Carina said "Okay is it bad" Maya asked "No it's nothing major most likely she will say continue with ice packs and physical exercise she might prescribe me an anti inflammatory and pain medication but I'm going to be fine" Carina said. 

"It is a sciatica" Bailey said walking back into the room "Told you" Carina said "Use ice packs and Physical exercise, I will prescribe you some anti inflammatory and pain medication if the pain doesn't go away in 2 weeks come back" Bailey said "Oh I'm moving to LA tonight" Carina said "Then go to the ER in LA" Bailey said. "Have a safe trip see you when you get home" Bailey said leaving the two women alone "Let's get Lily and go home" Carina said.

***

"Ready to go" Maya asked "Yeah I just need to grab my charger my suitcases are in the car already" Carina responded "Okay let's go then" Maya said leading the three of them out the door. "You okay" Carina asked as her girlfriend drove her to the airport "Uh yeah" Maya said "We are going to be okay" the brunette said reaching over and grabbing Maya's hand lacing their fingers together and pulling her hand into her own lap. 

"Alright" Carina sighed as they pulled into the drop off area at the airport "Alright" Maya said opening her car door and letting Lily out before grabbing Carina's bags. "Carina" Lily said "Yes bambina" Carina said crouching down to be at Lily's height "mi mancherai" Lily said tears flowing from her eyes "I'll miss you too bambina so much" Carina said pulling the young girl in for a hug. "ti amo" Lily whispered into the brunette's ear "ti amo" Carina whispered back hugging the girl even tighter. "I left a gift on your bed for when you get home" Carina said pulling back wiping the tears from her eyes "Mommy and I got you something as well" Lily said holding out a small box. 

Carina opened the box revealing a gold necklace with M and L initials on it "bambina" Carina said not even bothering to wipe the tears falling from her eyes "Thank you Bella" the brunette said hugging the small girl once more before standing up and walking towards Maya immediately wrapping her arms around her neck Maya's hands falling to the brunette's waist. 

"I love you so much" Maya said hugging her girlfriend even tighter "I love you too Maya" Carina said pulling away and moving her hands to the blondes face. "I will miss you" Carina said leaning forward and attaching her lips to her girlfriends "Mhm I'll miss you too baby" Maya said hugging her girl one last time. 

"Okay I have to go" Carina said grabbing her two suitcases "Okay" Maya said picking her daughter up and resting her on her hip "Bye" the Italian said waving before she started to walk towards the airport entry "Bye" Maya said "I love you" Lily yelled and just like that Carina was gone for three months. 

***

"Mommy look what Carina left" Lily said holding a teddy bear in her arms "Wow" Maya said looking at the bear in Lily's arms that had the shirt on that Carina was wearing yesterday "It smells just like her" Lily said holding it close. 

"I just am going to check something okay I'll be back" Maya said going to her bedroom remembering Carina told her to open the last gift when she got home. "Oh my" Maya said crying pulling out an identical bear to Lily's wrapped up in a different shirt with C.D initials on the bears foot and a little heart in the middle that says press here so Maya did just that pressing the little heart only for the room to be filled with Carina's voice saying 

"I love you Maya always and forever" 

A/N- So i have just been put into a 2 week lockdown hopefully I'll write a lot during this time, Also if any of you have written a book drop the name here so I can read it during this lockdown xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.8K 154
Finally accepting that her long term relationship with Carina is the best thing yet to happen to her. Captain Maya Bishop comes across the big next c...
213K 4K 32
Maya got her promotion as captain but her team hasn't been to pleased about that. Three months of hell she has been put through. There is a light in...
47.9K 2K 46
Andi. A teenager who just wants to live life normal. But obviously high school has to be the rough path of life. Can she handle it? Or will she need...
168K 4.6K 90
Maya and carinas daughter Viviana, suffers from both depression and anxiety, her parents just don't know to what extent until eventually It all becom...