kickin' it | femina bellator

By isa-tnj

Anti-social, detail oriented and principled. Those are three words that could be used to describe Azalea Gill... More

introduction
01 | wasabi warriors
02 | fat chance
03 | dummy dancing
04 | dojo day afternoon
05 | swords and magic
06 | road to wasabi
07 | all the wrong moves
08 | ricky weaver
09 | wax on, wax off
10 | the commercial
11 | boo gi nights
12 | clash of the titans
13 | badge of honor
14 | the great escape
15 | dude, where's my sword?
16 | breaking board
17 | reality fights
18 | kickin' it in china
19 | the wrath of swan
20 | rowdy rudy
21 | rock 'em sock 'em rudy
22 | my left foot
23 | we are family
24 | eddie cries uncle
25 | skate rat
26 | capture the flag
27 | it takes two to tangle
28 | buddyguards
29 | dojo day care
30 | indiana eddie
31 | an angry azalea
32 | kickin' it old school
33 | the chosen one
34 | hit the road jack
35 | a slip down memory lane
36 | wedding crashers
37 | wazombie warriors
39 | all the president's friends
40 | new jack city
41 | karate games
42 | kickin' it on our own, part i
43 | kickin' it on our own, part ii
44 | oh, christmas nuts!
45 | spyfall
46 | dueling dojos
47 | the truth
48 | glove hurts
49 | the sub sinker
50 | meet the mckrupnicks
51 | witless protection
52 | jack and azalea stand alone
53 | win, lose or ty
54 | sensei & sensibility
55 | gabby's gold
56 | the new girl
57 | fawtly temple
58 | seaford, we have a problem
59 | temple of doom
60 | mama mima
61 | home alone in school
62 | queen of karts
63 | how bobby got his groove back
64 | return of spyfall
65 | wasabi forever
66 | the boys are back in town
67 | gold diggers
68 | from zeroes to heroes
69 | the 'stang'
70 | nerd with a cape
71 | rv there yet?
72 | invasion of the ghost pirates
73 | the amazing krupnick
74 | fight at the museum
75 | tightroping the shark
76 | full metal jack
77 | martinez & malone: mall cops!
78 | seaford hustle
79 | bringing down the house
80 | you don't know jack
81 | the grandmaster
epilogue
the end

38 | sole brothers

9.1K 232 31
By isa-tnj

"This weekend he told me he was gonna sit at home and watch his cat lick himself," Milton said as Azalea entered the dojo followed by her brother.

It had become somewhat of a tradition for Rudy to either sob over how depressing his life is or walk around in stony silence, which caused everyone to complain. What they didn't take into account was that their Mondays were pretty much her every day life. Although this Monday was different.

"I had the greatest weekend of my life!"

"I had the worse weekend of my life!"

Everyone looked in surprise at the Gillespie siblings while Rudy continued to talk about his wonderful weekend while Azalea slumped down on a bench.

"Yeah, I went on a date with Bethany Applebaum and it was amazing!"

"And meanwhile my brother went on a date with my health teacher, I prepared myself for hating health class from now on," Azalea announced.

"Wait," Kim said in shock, "Our health teacher went out on a date with you?"

"Yes, she did," Rudy said proudly.

"Why?" everyone chorused.

"I've been asking myself that all weekend."

"Because she has the vision to se what 1,413 other women didn't," Rudy said sassily, "That I am datable."

Rudy walked into his office while Azalea dramatically laid down on the bench. "Giant cookie?" Jack asked handing her a gigantic chocolate chip cookie.

"You really know the way into a girl's heart," Azalea said, unwrapping the giant cookie.

"Jack!" Jerry shouted as he ran in, "I was down at Doctor Kicks Shoe Store getting these new swag A.B. High-Tops. You are not gonna believe it. They are hiring."

"Yeah!" Jack cheered, "Dude, we gotta get jobs there."

"Yo, absolutely," Jerry agreed as they did their bro-hug, "You get an employee discount and free door busters for your feet."

"You have got to get his job," Milton told him when he heard the last part.

"Wait," Eddie said, "Why are they called A.B.'s?" Eddie wondered.

"A.B. stands for air bags," Jerry explained, "They give you maximum bounce in the basketball court. Check it."

Jerry pushed a remote and his shoes started to blow up like balloons, "Yeah, it says not to go past five pumps, but I'm going up to 20."

Jerry continued to pump his shoes up and Kim looked at him sceptically, "Uh, you really think that's such a good idea?"

"I think I know what I'm doing, Kim," Jerry sassed and the next moment the shoes couldn't take it anymore and blew up, sending Jerry crashing up in the ceiling. "That's what I'm talking about. Maximum bounce, baby! Woo!"

"And that's why always follow the instructions," Azalea said, taking another bite from her giant cookie.

☆★☆

Azalea as well as the rest of her health class sat quietly, listening to Milton's very detailed description of the digestive system. "And so the lonely peanut passes through the large intestine, our the reaction, and into your toilet bowl. And that my friends, is the scoop — on poop."

"I do not think I'm ever eating again," Mika said while the rest of the class wore equally disturbed expressions.

Milton then turned to Ms Applebaum who hadn't listened to his presentation at all, "Oh, great job. A."

"Ever since Ms Applebaum started going out with Rudy, this class has gotten a lot easier," Eddie whispered.

"Now we just have to wait for him to screw it up," Azalea said, knowing this wouldn't end well.

"Yeah, well, I didn't do my report," Kim admitted, "But, I think I have another way around it."

"Kim, you are up," Ms Applebaum told her.

Kim stood up, "See, I was with Rudy-" she started and the teacher giggled like a schoolgirl, "And I worked on it with Rudy. And Rudy."

Ms Applebaum squealed loudly and looked like she was about to faint, "A+. I need some air."

"This is nauseating."

☆★☆

"Guys! Check it out!" Rudy told them gesturing to his computer, "Bethany's status says, 'in a relationship with Pudy pie'. That's me!"

"Congrats," Azalea said, "I just updated my status to 'Couldn't be less interested in my brother's love life."

"Hi, Pudy pie!" Bethany said as she entered the dojo.

"Hello, Bethany," Rudy greeted her back and the two started to giggle like teenagers.

"Goodbye Azalea," Azalea said as the other ones groaned in disgust. The couple was just about to leave when Kim stopped them.

"Hi, Ms Applebaum. I, uh, I meant to give this to you after class but since you are here. Happy Birthday."

"And they call me a teacher's pet," Azalea muttered as Ms Applebaum gasped in delight and a look of realisation washed over Rudy's face.

"Oh, you remembered it's my birthday. That is so sweet," Bethany said, looking over at Rudy who laughed awkwardly.

"It's just a box for your hair clips," Kim explained, "Really nothing."

"Oh, but it is something. It's very-" Bethany said but Rudy cut her off.

"It's pretty close to nothing," he said dismissively, "But you are really gonna love what I got you. Now close your eyes."

"This ought to be good," Azalea muttered as their teacher closed her eyes and Rudy ran over to the lost and found box.

"Uhm, see I shopped and I shopped and I shopped, until I found something that I knew you would love;" Rudy said while looking, "See, what I got you was this beautiful, super expensive, designer beret."

"Oh! I love it!" Ms Applebaum squealed loudly, putting on the red beret just as an unfamiliar woman entered the dojo.

"Hi, I left my really old, super cheap, non-designer beret in here the other day," she said, "Did anyone see it?"

"Aaaawkward," Azalea sang as everyone backed away from the scene.

"Is this it?" Ms Applebaum asked.

"Yeah, that's it!"

She angrily took of the beret and gave it to Kim who handed it Rudy who was chuckling awkwardly before throwing it at the woman who walked out.

"I can't believe you lied to me," Bethany said to Rudy, "Trust is the most important thing in a relationship. Maybe you are not the man that I thought you were. Goodbye, Rudy."

"Don't you mean Pudy pie?"

"Pudy pie is dead!"

☆★☆

Milton once again stood in front of their Health Class holding a presentation, but let's just say that the audience weren't as accepting as last time.

"The heart pumps over 2,000 gallons of blood a day, making it our most important organ," Milton finished and Ms Applebaum groaned.

Her mascara was smudged all over her face and she looked like a crazy person, "Wrong! The heart is a pathetic, gnarled up sponge that soaks up nothing but misery!" she threw a fake heart into the trash, "Now, take out a piece of paper and I want you to write a 10,000 word essay, on the similarities between a man and a lying snake."

"I'm going to kill Rudy," Azalea muttered under her breath.

"Rudy said he was gonna try and win her back by doing some big romantic gesture," Milton whispered,

"Maybe he was thinking flower or cards or candy," Mika suggested and Kim nodded along with a bright grin.

"No, he would never do something so easy and actually smart," Azalea said which was followed by loud clanging, "I stand incorrected."

Rudy entered the classroom with some heavy climbing gear looking completely out of breath, "Woo-ee!"

"He went a different way," Mika said.

"He always does," Azalea said, "And more often than not, it's the wrong way."

"Listen, Bethany. I know that I messed up," Rudy said, "But to show you how much you mean to me, I climbed to the top of Mount Seaford, and carved a heart with our initials in it."

"That's the most thoughtful thing anyone's ever done for me," Bethany grinned, "I have to see it right now!"

"Wait, what?" Rudy asked and Azalea facepalmed at her brother's idiocy.

"Oh, I'm a climber too," Bethany told him.

"But you are in the middle of class!"

"But we are in the middle of class!"

The two Gillespie sibling's looked at each other in confusion because it wasn't often that they thought the same thing.

"HEY, KIDS, GET OUT RIGHT NOW!" Bethany screamed and they all scrambled out of their seats. "We just have to go by my place and pick up my gear. Let's go."

Rudy stood completely frozen so Bethany repeated herself ones before shouting, "RUDY, LET'S GO!"

"That's it. I'm transferring."

☆★☆

"I deserve some kind of award for this," Azalea wrapped her jacket closer to herself as they stood on top of Mount Seaford carving Bethany and Rudy's initials into a rock, "Sister of the Year, maybe."

"We had to force you up here," Kim pointed out as they finished, "Threaten, in fact."

"I still came, didn't I?" Azalea shot back just as they heard voices from afar, "Hide! Quickly!"

The three teenagers hid behind a rock just as Rudy and Bethany reached the top, "I don't believe it!" Rudy shouted, "I'm almost there! I did it! I did it! I did it!"

Azalea discreetly looked up to see Ms Applebaum carrying Rudy on her back and her brother let out a breath, "Woo! Oh, that's so exhilarating! — Okay, carry me back down."

"No, wait, wait," Bethany stopped him, "Rudy, we came all the way up here to see our initials intertwined in a heart."

"Yeah — About that — uh — The truth is-"

"Hey, Rudy," Milton greeted as the three stepped out of their hiding spot and Rudy let out a loud shriek.

"What the—" he yelled as the three smiled brightly, "You scared the daylights out of me. What are you three doing here?"

"Well, we wanted to see the beautiful expression of your love carved into the mountain." Kim smiled.

"Yeah, a lot of people want to see that, Kim," Rudy snapped, "But they are not gonna."

"They will if they look right here," Milton said and they stepped aside to reveal their masterpiece.

Bethany gasped, "Oh, Rudy. It's amazing," she smiled, "Okay, there is a part of me that thought maybe you lied again. You just don't really seem like much of an outdoors man."

"Whaaaat?" Rudy said awkwardly, "Are you kidding? I live for the outdoors."

"Well, I shouldn't have doubted you," she hugged him.

But when they pulled away Rudy's expression fell slightly, "Yeah, Bethany. You should have doubted me. Because I am a liar!"

The word 'liar' echoed across the mountains, "And I'm also handsome!" Rudy tried but the only thing that echoed was 'liar'.

"That's a very judgemental echo," Milton said.

"The truth is — I didn't carve those initials. They did," Rudy admitted, "But I only lied to you because I like you so much and I was scared of losing you. But I promise, I will never, ever, ever, lie to you again."

"Okay, Rudy. I forgive you," Bethany smiled.

"You know, I can't believe you actually thought I was an outdoors man for like a minute," Rudy tried to lighten up the mood further.

"Well it's a good thing that you told me the truth, because I was gonna suggest that we fly down the mountain in these wing suits," Bethany said.

"I'm sorry. Wing-what's?"

Bethany held out of arms to show them the wings of the suit, "Yeah. With these suits you can jump off the mountain and glide down at over 200 miles an hour. It's a real rush."

"Bethany I like you very much, but there is no way that I would ever-" a wind caught Rudy's suit when he held out his arms and he was blown off the mountain, "Whoa!"

"I'M COMING RUDY!" Bethany screamed and jumped after him.

They ran over to the edge. "Wow!" Milton exclaimed, "He is really flapping those little wings."

"To bad he is supposed to glide, not fly."

☆★☆

Azalea stood on the side lines while Jack helped Eddie practice a new kick, "There you go, that's good," she praised Eddie.

"Yeah, very good," Jack agreed just as Ms Applebaum entered the dojo.

"Hey, guys!"

"Oh, hey, Ms Applebaum. Let me get Rudy," Eddie greeted her while Jack and Azalea said their hellos. "Hey, Rudy, Ms Applebaum is here."

"Coming. Ow. Ow," Rudy said as he walked out in a full body cast.

Bethany chuckled, "There is my outdoors man."

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow."

"Reservation is at 8;00 but it's gonna take a minute to bungee cord you to the top of my car," Bethany explained.

"Oh, no!" Jerry yelled when he entered the dojo and laid eyes on Rudy, "A mummy!"

"Noooo!" Rudy yelled but he was too late because Jerry had already jumped up and kicked him to the ground, causing Bethany to yelp.

"You might wanna change your reservation to 9:00," Azalea said trying desperately not to laugh, "And you also have my permission to take him back to your place. Because he is really high maintenance and I don't have the energy to take care of him in this state."

"Your brother is in a full body cast and you still find a way to make yourself the martyr?" Jack said amusedly.

"You know me so well."

______________
Azalea's Outfit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 13K 38
โ split the ice apart and break the frozen heart. ๏ฝฅ.๏ฝก.:*๏ฝฅ she wasn't her mother and neither was he his, but that's all people could see. ...
19.9K 397 46
It's 1982 and Veronica Roberts is new to Los Angeles after her move from Birmingham England, one year ago, to attempt a fresh start after a rough bre...
9.8K 286 18
completed. cringe and not well written story ahead:) โ™ก๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ "๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด" ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ...