Dare or Dare [JaehyunxReader]

By ialsolikepasta

"Why are you here? I thought I said I don't want to see you again." "I thought I said that I don't give a dam... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158

74

2.4K 86 29
By ialsolikepasta

"stop playing with the dog... I want attention too, Yunhoyaa" the girl whines, plopping on the couch annoyed.

"are you jealous?" He laughed, placing the dog carefully on the floor before he gets up. "are you?" He flicked her forehead before he takes her hand in his, and pull her up.

They were standing too close for a few seconds, but soon moved away from each other blushing. "of course I'm jealous. Seems like my friend is only visiting me for Dobby. You're only visiting Dobby not me." she elbows him carefully.

"Dobby? Didn't I bring you chicken?"

"to keep me distracted while you're focused on her." she laughed. "I'm joking. You look so happy. Puppy Yunho is happy to play with puppy Dobby"

"Puppy Yunho?" He raised his eyebrows, acting offended.

"aren't you cute like one?"

"no? I'm sexy" he turned around, posing.

"cute" the girl smiled, about to walk away.

"cute?" He asked with a low voice, pinning her on the wall. His face was too close to hers and had a serious expression, while his arms were on the sides of her head.

The girl blushed immediately, feeling her heart stop beating.
Yunho tried to hold his laugher in, but ended up smirking at her reaction. "do you still think I'm cute?" He walked away, pressing his lips together to not show he is about to laugh.

"Ya" the girl pouts.

"yes?" He tilted his head to see her better.

"I'll admit that was sexy. But you're still cute" she argued embarrassed.

"sure" the guy smirked, agreeing with her,before he lays his eyes on the door after the doorbell was heard ringing.

The girl quickly went to answer the door, not expecting to see Jaehyun and Haechan standing behind it.

"Dobbyy" Haechan sang, walking in without giving the girl attention.

"I'm here too! It wasn't Dobby who answered the door" She raised her voice to the boy.

"hello, Dobbys mom" Jaehyun smiled, walking in with a bag in his hand.

"hey" the girl said quickly, nervous because Jaehyun and Yunho hadn't been close with each other since when Yunho brought her back that day, after telling him about what happened in between these two.

She told Yunho that they decided to try and become closer again as friends already. Of course he found it weird but still said he respects her decision and told her he'd take care if her just in case something wrong happens again.

"are you okay?" Jaehyun frowned, seeing her red cheeks.

The girl recalled what Yunho did earlier, blushing even more.

"yes..." she sat on the couch, smiling unintentionally.

"Isn't she cute?I gave her that name" Haechan said to Yunho, holding the dog to place it on his chest to sleep.

"the name is awesome and smart" Yunho smiled before he turns to face Jaehyun. He nodded his head as if he's saying hi, before he sees Jaehyun do the same.

"we didn't know you had company" Jaehyun placed the bag on the floor.

"Yunho brought me chicken earlier, and came to see Dobby" y/n smiles, feeling the tension.

"I told you I came here for you"

"but you were playing with Dobby the whole time"

"you were eating, that's why"

"aha I understand" Jaehyun made a weird face.

"what brings you here?" She asked, drinking some of her peach soda that Yunho brought along with the chicken.

"I drove Haechan here so he can see Dobby. We brought these too" he gave her the plastic bag that had toys in it.

"so much love for Dobby. Ya, Hyuck..." the girl leaned her body back, like him and turned to face him. "what did you bring me?"

"myself" he pouts, focused on the dog.

"she's jealous, say you came for her" Yunho mumbled, seeing her glaring at him.

"just take Dobby and leave.. Go" the girl said dramatically

"REALLY?!"

"NO"

"but you can't take it back now-"

"Ya, Haechan. My dog is mine."

"if he takes Dobby we will spend more time together" Yunho smirked again. This boy really...

"we can spent time while Dobby is here too. All you have to do is pay attention to me an not to the puppy that sleeps all the time. You're just stating at her like a creep instead of playing or chatting"

"are you really jealous of the dog?" Jaehyun raised his eyebrows in shock.

"wouldn't you feel the same if your friends would only come over for the dog and not you?" she asked, seeing him shaking his head in denial. "hm.. I guess I'll have to make new friends" she said as if its not a big deal.

"Andwae!" the three boys yelled at the same time offended.

"you can't" Yunho pinched her cheek, pulling her on him. He had her sitting on his lap while his arm was around her neck.

Having her trapped in a headlock while using his free hand to mess her hair was her worst nightmare.

Jaehyun pressed his lips together while Haechan had his tongue in between his lips, trying to not laugh.

"Ya, Jeong Yunho. 오후 당돌해" she said making them all start laughing. Except Jaehyun of course. (you'll see it translated by Hyuck later)

Both Yunho and Haechan looked at her in shock, laughing and covering their mouth with their hand surprised.

"Who taught you that?!!" Yunho got up.

"why are you acting like this? I didn't say something bad"

"you are daring, aren't you?" Haechan mocked,taking his phone out. "Taeil hyung said it to me once" he laughed again.

"Ya, I'm older than you" he pushed her shoulder, acting hurt from what he heard. "y/nahh" he whines.

"was what I said too bad?" she asks the boys since Korean is not her first language.

"no" Jaehyun said coldly, looking at the guy while Haechan was still laughing.

"it's just the age gap that makes it funny.. Sorry" He said in tears. "you sounded fluent"

Yunho sat with a pout on a pillow, on the floor. Was he shocked? Yes. Was he being dramatic. Hell yes. But since Jaehyun was there why not add a little more spice.

"are you angry?" The girl asked, feeling bad.

Yunho has a weird expression on his face. He seemed angry but sad at the same time so she felt guilty.

"talk to me..." she felt sad because Yunho was only smiling around her. "Yunhoya..." She kneeled next to him, placing her hand on his shoulder shaking him but again, no answer.
"was what I said very offensive? I saw it on a drama..." she covered her mouth with her hand.

She almost made the man laugh and ruined his plans but he manages to remain serious.

"Ohh" she smiled devilish. "puppies like hugs" She wrapped her arm around his shoulder and with the other she placed carefully his head on her shoulder. "I'm so so sorry Yunhoya... Yuyu"she squeezed him, feeling his arms around her almost immediately.

"now that I'm in the mood for games, prepare the xbox" Yunho smiled, feeling her nod her head.

"Naee"she quickly got up, turning to face Jaehyun. " will you play with us? "she asked since Haechan was busy playing with Dobby.

"sure, why not." he pats the the pillow besides him signaling them to sit down with him, since he was the one facing the TV.

Yunho got up and went to his right, plopping on the couch with a small smile on his face while y/n went to bring their consoles.

"how's flirting going?" Jaehyun asked, not looking at him.

"flirting? I didn't start yet. I'm giving you some time" Yunho said, now smiling big because the girl was now about to sit down, on Jaehyuns left side.

"what are you talking about?"

"Just teaming up to see you lose" Jaehyun joked, "shall we start?"

I'm so annoyed because of those typos... I'm so sorry guys but my keyboard is freaking jsjsisjskaksks annoying. I will soon correct the mistakes, hopefully...
I hope you're all doing well❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.5K 63
" i don't have time for thi-" he cut you off and come closer " be my girlfriend wait i mean fake girlfriend" he said while looking into your brown ey...
31.1K 696 19
"You BASTARD" I spat at him "I think we should do something about that mouth of yours" he smirks and covers my nose with a cloth. . . READ AT YOUR OW...
2.8K 230 26
" I can be harmful for you , for your close once and for your family it would be good for you to let me go " he paused for a while " anyways I had o...