mother palutena x son male reader (lemon)

Super Smash Bros is own by Sora Ltd, Bandai Namco Studios, Nintendo and Masahiro Sakurai.

I do not own this image

This request is from The789Guy

Author p.o.v
You are a son towards palutena that you are nice and caring towards your mother that she and you always been so close that they happy as what they both did'nt know that they had strong feelings for one and another that they their relationship to be even more.

You are in the  smash mansion as you are sitting on the couch as you are waiting for your mom to finish sparring as you sit with lucina.

Y/n: mmm

Lucina: your waiting for palutena?

Y/n: yes

Lucina: well she will be coming out soon.

Y/n: alright um lucina can i ask you something?

Lucina: yes y/n?

Y/n: umm does mommy talk about me when she is with you?

Lucina blush a bit that she rubs her neck behind as palutena did talk about you a lot

Lucina: well um y/n i would say she really does talk about you even a lot of times that i lost count about it.

You smile at her .

Y/n: well mommy always say a lot of things about me

Lucina: yea .

They both smile to each other as you hum softly and wait that they both hear footsteps coming towards them as they look to see palutena and samus finish their sparring .

Lucina: hey

Palutena:hello

Samus: hi.

Y/n: so how did the match go?

Samus: well i could honestly say she beat me.

Palutena:hehe well i am strong .

Samus:yea yea .

Palutena smile as she walk towards you that she sits on the couch next to you as she smiles more .

Lucina: huh your like sitting next to y/n?

Palutena: yes because its nice i mean it feels comfy sitting with my son.

You blush a bit as samus and lucina look at each other that notice what she meant .

Samus: mmm someone like somebody

Palutena looks at samus as she blush and cover her mouth as she struggle a bit.

Palutena: unm son why don't you and lucina go on ahead mommy and samus have to talk about something .

Y/n: ok .

You said as gets up with lucina and head out while she lets go of samus as she look at palutena.

Samus: woah woah what are you doing?

Palutena: what are you doing samus?

Samus: well i notice something .

Palutena: mm what do you mean?

Samus: palutena i know what you said and notice that you sitting close to y/n.

Palutena blushes as she look down and twiddle her fingers.

Palutena: u-um well its hard to say you know.

Samus: well you know you could tell him palutena i am sure he understand .