yandere dimitrescu daughters x servant teen male reader (lemon)

Resident Evil 8 is own by Capcom

I do not own this images

This request is from Bat117

Before you all read this request is tribute to one of the best voice actress who play Cassandra Dimitrescu, that is Jeanette Maus  Rest in Peace, you are one of the greatest.

Author p

Author p.o.v
You are a regular 16 year old boy that have living in the village for all your life that you are a bit different from the rest of the villagers  that you are alone and a bit scared even so that you did'nt know that you been eye for so long by the dimitrscu daughters that they have been observing you for a long time that they want you badly that they will do anything to have you .

You are in the village that you are helping out others that you look around seeing the villagers heading back to their home .

Y/n: mmmm something is up.

You said to yourself as one of the villager look at you .

Villager: child run back home! They are coming!

You gulp a bit that you start to head toward your home .

Y/n: it couldn't be today right?

You said to yourself as went inside your home that you start to barricade as no knowing that some people looking at you from far distance.

???: ohhh he is so adorable

???:mmmm can we take him now can we can we!?

???:mmm ah ah not now dear sisters we have to wait for the right time besides it won't be fun if we imterupt their attack

???: maybe your right mm i can't wait to have him.

???: soon like i said the right time.

They smirk to themselves and look at you from the distance as you heard a howl been made that they are coming .