dominant hinata hyuga x submissive male reader (lemon)

Naruto is own by Masashi Kishimoto ,Shueisha and Viz Media

I do not own this image

This request is from HANKIMPROBABLEDRIVE

Author p.o.v
You are a shinobi in the hidden leaf village as you are kind person that you always talk to people that you are beat friends with hinata that you always being shy towards her that she had a huge crush towards you even she want you as lover even you have a crush towards her that want you want her as your lover too.

You are finishing an errand that you are walking towards to the city center that you hum softly .

Y/n: ahhh what a good day today .

You say with soft tone that you walk more as you see your best friend talking to her team that make you blush a bit, as hinata looks at you with a hidden smirk.

Y/n: h-hi h-hinata.

You said with blush while she wave to her team as she walk towards you with a smile .

Hinata: hello there y/n kun .

She said with a smile that you look at you with more blush

Hinata: did you finish your errand

She said while slowly lean towards you as you blush a bit .

Y/n: yeah i-i just finish my errand

Hinata: well then um y/n do you have any plans later?

Y/n: well n-no why do you ask hinata san?

Hinata: because i was wondering if you want to go have lunch together.

You blush a bit hearing her said that you shyfully nod .

Hinata: ok good now come on i'll treat you for lunch .

You nod softly and follow her that she giggle softly as you follow her that make you blush .

Y/n mind: wow its been a while since we eat together mm it is kinda nice

Hinata walks more that she had a smile and blush

Hinata mind: mm y/n kun is quite cute and kind even he had that shy look it make me feel happy .

She said in her mind as they both went to get some food for their lunch

Timeskip

You and hinata are eating nearby bench that you blush a bit as enjoying hinata company .

Y/n: mm hinata thank you for eating with me i mean its been a while since we had this .

You said with a happy and soft smile that make her smile and blush .

Hinata: t-thank you oops sorry for my stutter .

Y/n: its fine i find it cute .

Hinata blush and look at you that she scoot closer to you .

Hinata: mmm your right for once it is kind of nice.

Y/n: yea we both been a bit busy lately .

Hinata nods as she lean closer to you that you eat more as you did'nt notice  that had smirk.

You look to the side that you see her lean closer to your face that make you blush as she see like a foot bits onto your face that she wipes with her finger that she caress your cheek a bit .

Y/n: a-ahh thanks hinata .

Hinata: your welcome y/n kun .

She said with a smile that make her insides so happy doing that as she plan to confess her feelings towards you.