rejecting hdxd girls x rejected suicidal male reader x caring rwby girls

Highschool dxd is own by Ichiei Ishibumi and Miyama-Zero

Rwby is own by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum.

I do not own this images

This request is from Rhinorider67238

Author p.o.v
You are a normal person as you are a bit different as you like to be alone from time to time that because you did'nt want to talk to anyone and that you are friends with some girls in your life that you are friends with the girls from Occult reasearch club even you had a crush on them as well you have friends other friends which is a group of friends call rwby that you and them hang out some times as you did'nt know that they have a crush towards you in secret .

You are in your room that you grab your bag and  heading out to meet up with your friends that as they say they want to hang out with you .

Y/n: oh my ok they ask to hang out with me.. well i guess i can tell them i mean its been a long time since we hang out .

You said to yourself and walk ahead that you smile more as think about what to say .

Y/n: mmm i wonder should i say all together or maybe say one by one mmm i think i have to see it the outcome soon .

You said to yourself as walking even more as arriving at the place that you look around as it seem you are a bit early.

Y/n: mm looks like i am early .

You said yourself as you take your phone and to see any new messages that you heard footsteps as you look up ahead and see them.

Y/n: hello there everyone sorry i came a bit early.

Rias: well i am quite surprise i mean you are early and right on time even though you are a loner or a lone wolf?

Y/n: well that is different .

Akeno: ara ara~ come on now rias don't call him that.

Y/n : well i don't mind.

Rias: mmm.

Y/n: hey asia,koneko.

Asia: hello there y/n

Koneko: mmm.

Y/n: you two look nice today.

Asia: oh thank you

Koneko: mmm..

Koneko looks away with blush as enjoy the compliment .

Y/n: so rias? Umm what do you have plan today?

Rias: well we do need some rest you know after battle some tough enemies so we decide maybe rest and relax

Y/n: well then let's go .