female the punisher x male reader (lemon)

The punisher is own by Marvel Comics

This request is from Ellis26299

Author p.o.v
You are a regular person as you are a bit different from the rest as you like to help people and like to socialize a bit even you are a vigilante but a low level vigilante that you always admire one person who is also a vigilante that is francine castle aka the punisher that you met her before that she been fighting criminals and save you from one of them shooting at you as thus hence forward slowly feeling have crush towards her .

You are grabbing your stuff as you are hearing from the police scanners that are some gang related crimes been stealing some stuff from different areas that you decide to take to investigation.

Y/n: this is really gonna be crazy .

You said while finish packing your stuff as head out that you heard from the scanners again and recent activity nearby you .

Y/n: hmm they are nearby but something is odd about this .

You said to yourself as heading to the location to get a better view of the situation. After you arrive at the location as look from a bit far that you see the gangs from the report is stealing some items as they are having some medium class firearms .

Y/n: mmm this is dangerous probably the cops might handle but hope they won't get killed .

You said as hearing a car coming towards their direction as you see that no one is driving the car as smash the gang vehicle as you surprise to see what happen .

Y/n: oh man that is cool but wait where is the driver?

You said to yourself as scope it out and see that they start to fire as you duck down that you thought they are shooting you but the contrary they are shooting someone else.

Y/n: who could be shooting them?

You slowly take a peek as you see a figure with a black armor and outfit with a skull symbol on the chest as you recognize the person .

Y/n: the punisher..

You said as the punisher move forward as you slowly went down and look at the scene.

Y/n: oh dang ..woahh.

You look around as follow the trail of the shootout as you felt like its not over that you slowly walk ahead as you take a peek at the corner and see her she finish one of the gang member.

Y/n; woah..

She stops and turn around that see you with you being blush surprise as look at her.

Punisher: what are you doing here?

Y/n: i just came here to investigate the scene until i know something ain't right.

Punisher: your right about that one ...but you should head out of here its not safe..

Y/n:hey look i want to help alright they need to stop..

Punisher: and i am telling you its dangerous ..alright

Y/n: no...francine i am not going back this is my fight alright...they hit the street that almost near my home what's next right at my backyard huh? I am not gonna take cover and hide..

You look at her as she sigh softly and look at you .

Punisher: mmm....you better stay behind me and don't get fallen behind got that?

You nodded at her as she leads the way as you follow her that you see she is serious and head to an abandon building where the rest of them are hiding .