muscle girl x male reader (lemon)

I do not own this image

This request is fromIvoAzevedo21

Author p.o.v
You are a normal person as you like to help people and even talk to them as you spare time you listen to music or playing video games , as you have a best friend name kira that you and her are close friends that you know kira is a bit different than you as she have muscles on her that she always went to the gym that you help her from time to time that at the same time as you and her slowly develop a secret crush together that they both are shy to tell about it.

You are in your home that you are playing some video game as you got a call from your phone .

Y/n: hmm?

You grab your phone to see kira as you answer the call

Kira: hey y/n

Y

/n: hi kira

Kira: you busy?

Y/n: well not at the moment.

Kira: really? I am hearing your game in the background.

You chuckle as you pause the game .

Y/n: alright i am now not busy at the moment.

Kira: alright um can you follow me to the gym?

Y/n: well as always kira-san .

Kira: sugoi! I will come at your place in a bit .

Y/n: alright i will change my clothes .

Kira: alright see you there.

She said while end the call while you smile softly

Y/n: ahh she nevee change .

You said to yourself as you finish the game a bit and went to change your clothes while thinking of her .

Timeskip

You and kira arrive at the gym that she smile widely .

Kira: ahhh this is so good you know doing some workout with my best friend .

Y/n: well i mean i only do a few workout , so its ok with me at least i can help you.

Kira: yea but come on look at the guns.

She said while flex her arms towards you as you chuckle softly.

Y/n: alright kira come on now let's put the guns away alright.

Kira: aww you like it don't you .

You chuckle and playfully punch her shoulder that she giggle softly .

Y/n: hey now come on now aren't you here to do some workout instead of flexing off?

You said with a smirk that she look at you back.

Kira: mmm alright if only you do it with me .

Y/n: hmm very well but only a few.

Kira: a few? We ain't going to do a few y/n kun .

She said with a smile that you gulp a bit as kira grab your hand and drag you as you follow her .

Y/n: woah

You and kira start to work out that they both slowly start to sweat as you look at her with blush as at the same time kira look at you .

Kira mind: aww y/n kun is cute when he is working out hmmm how am i going to express my heart to him , oh my ok kira focus first we do this and then i am going to figure out .