Mirko x killer queen male reader

Boku No Hero Academia is own by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha

Jojo Bizarre Adventure is own by Hirohiko Araki and Shueisha

I do not own this image

This request is from Listerine0911

Author p.o.v
You are y/n l/n a hero that name killer queen  that you help people and even defeat the villains as you are allies with mirko that you are her best friend that you like to be with her as they both don't that they both have feelings for one and another yet both don't know how to describe their feelings

You are standing on a rooftop of a building while looking at the streets that you examine anything surprise or bad happen to the people .

Y/n: mmm nothing so far.

You said to yourself that you look more as at the same time you did'nt notice someone is at the same rooftop as you that smirk to itself.

??? Mind: this is a perfect chance to surprise him .

The figure said in its mind as slowly approaches you , as you had a hunch that someone is behind you .

Y/n: hmmm.

You slowly take a glance behind you as the figure went to the side as fast it can that you see no one is behind you .

Y/n: strange .

You said while turn to the side that you look and blink with a smile and see the figure to be mirko .

Y/n: hello mirko-san.

Mirko: well i got you good this time huh.

Y/n : well you are trying to scare me or surprise me well its not working .

Mirko: well i mean come on if i have you scare you probably fall down .

Y/n: sure when that happen i accidently create a bomb and then release it by accident while fall to the floor.

Mirko have a sweatdropped when she think about what you said .

Mirko: right i almost slip my mind about that .

Y/n: sureeee

Mirko: well come on how about i join up this so call stakeout of yours.

Y/n: hmm i do like the company .

Mirko:i mean it would be good like the old days when we first got team up.

Y/n: well that time i wasn't going to talk much.

Mirko: yea if not i would bother you hehe.

Y/n: mmm haha funny .

Mirko: yea.

You and mirko look at the street that you both stay silent softly that they both have a small blush hidden .

Y/n: hey ...mirko-san .

Mirko: yea?

Y/n: i want to ask you something .

Mirko: sure what's up?

Y/n: do you..have anyone you like ? Like you know a crush?

Mirko blushes that she calm her face .

Mirko: why do you ask?

Y/n: nothing just asking you know .

Mirko look at you that she is about to say something as an alarm been triggered at the jewel store that they both hear a robbery on progress.