impa x male reader (lemon)

The Legend of zelda Hyrule Warriors : Age of Calamity is own by Omega Force,Koei Tecmo and Nintendo

I do not own this image

This request is from Augeth6

Author p.o.v
You are an swordsman that been travel with your allies as you are brave and determined to stop any enemies that come towards your way during the travel as you have a certain huge crush towards to one of your ally name impa that you and your friend link help her with her village that you did'nt know that impa had a crush on you too that they both determine to tell each other feelings soon .

You and the party are heading towards to a safe place that they look at the sky as slowly sets down .

Link: everyone we should camp for the night we have to save our energy .

Zelda: mhm indeed .

Impa: nmmm well we could get some rest .

Link: we have to find others before time ends .

Zelda: i am sure we will have their support .

Y/n: mm indeed i agreed with zelda here link i am sure we will get others to fight and help us with our quest .

You said with a determine smile that they all nodded at you with agreedment .

Link: very well we will shall succeed in this quest .

Zelda: indeed! Let's get some rest tomorrow is a new day.

They all nodded while slowly take a rest as you and impa are the only ones still up as they both sit each other  while you look at her .

Y/n: hey impa .

Impa: hey y/n you ok?

Y/n: yeah just been a bit tense you know fighting the monsters that come in our way .

Impa: mmm yes indeed is hard but these are evil beings .

Y/n: mm i know .

You and her look at each other and chuckle a bit that they look up in the sky.

Y/n:hey impa i want to ask after all of this do you have anyone you want to return too?

Impa: well back in village i am not sure but i want to help out the people .

Y/n: ahh i see .

Impa: what about you anyone you want to go back to?

Y/n: well i have to check on everyone if they are safe ok and probably after this i might go again with my adventure and try to help people or not .

Impa: i see..so you think we will see each other again?

Y/n: well depends i mean if we all have our times to be open .

Impa: maybe

They both smile and look at each other that they felt their heart beating faster than ever as they look down shy.

Y/n: ummm impa i think we should head to rest we have another day .

Impa: yes indeed y/n .

They both blush a bit as they went to their resting spot and close their eyes while think about each other.

Timeline skip

As the next day as the group went ahead attack as a group of enemies finding you and your group as they try to stop you .

Y/n: well looks like we make someone mad .

Link: agreed we have to defend and stand out ground .