Alicia x male reader (lemon)

Queen's blade series is own by Eiji Okita, Eiwa and Hobby Japan
Queen's blade Grimoire is own by Masashi Suzuki, FORTES and Hobby Japan

I do not own this image

This request is from AndyExtremer96

Author p.o.v
You are a low class warrior that you like to help and fight with determination that you socialize with other people you met , you are as well allies and best friend with alicia that you are try to help her get back to her dimension , but what you did'nt know that all the time you spend time with her that she had a secret crush towards you as you have a crush towards her .

You are somewhere on the beach that you are  with alicia and tiina that they both discuss about something while you try not to intervene that you look away .

Tiina: won't it be dangerous alicia?

Alicia; well i am not sure but sometimes dangerous things always have greater rewards and hope that reward is the one i can head back .

Tiina: mhm ..

You look at them that you smile softly .

Y/n: hey come on girls we can do this so we could help alicia get back home .

You said while the girls look at you that they giggle softly that they nod .

Tiina: hey y/n um could you give us some space i need to talk to alicia about a personal matter .

Y/n: oh okie.

You said while walking a bit far from them that they look at you as see you are far from the that tiina looks at alicia .

Alicia: what do you want to talk ahout tiina?

Tiina: well have you think about you know what?

Alicia: about?

Tiina: you know about y/n .

Alicia smile softly that she look at tiina .

Alicia: well i do think a lot .

Tiina: well alicia you know you have to tell him about your feelings for him .

Alicia: i do i just need the right time.

Tiina: alicia when the time you going if it happens , would you get another chance to tell him?

Alicia looks down softly that she knows tiina is telling the truth that they more she waits to courage herself to confess to you that time is slipping away and she will lose her chance .

Alicia: i just don't know the words to tell him that i-i love him .

Tiina: alicia your a strong person i know you can do it and i am pretty sure that y/n will understand even he is very kind i mean i enjoy seeing you two together .

Alicia blushes softly that she look down with embaressment .

Alicia: well thanks your right i should tell him soon when the time is right i will go for it .

Tiina: okie

They both giggle and look at each other as you look at them that you still wonder what they talking that you admire alicia smile and blush .

Y/n: mmm it makes my heart beat fasten, i wonder if i can express my feelings for her hmm i have to think how i am going to confess to her .

You said to yourself while seeing alicia wave to tiina and walking towards you that you stay calm .

Alicia: hey y/n .

Y/n: hey alicia is everything ok?

Alicia: yea why?