Heather x sucidal hiccup brother male reader (lemon)

How to train your Dragon is own by Cressida Cowell , DreamWorks Animation and Paramount Pictures

Dreamworks Dragons: Race to the Edge is own by Dreamworks Animation

I do not own this image

This request is from Velikan0945

Author p.o.v
You are hiccup brother that you are always are a bit different from the rest as you are a rider that you always get told what to do by others that make you felt a bit less respect from others that you started to hurt yourself in secretly as a friend notice you a bit different that is heather that she sometimes notice you act a bit different as she have feelings for you as she like you more than a friend

You are at dragon edge base  as you are gearing up a bit that you going to fly with your dragon as you sigh a bit that you look outside .

Y/n:mm i guess this might be the day to fly .

You said to yourself as you open the door and walk out and head to your dragon as you heard footsteps behind you that you turn to see your brother and his group .

Hiccup: y/n hey wait up

Y/n: huh ?

You said with low tone and look at them .

Hiccup: y/n sorry if i disturb you but we need you to guard the island

Y/n: what why?

Astrid: well we need someone to guard you know someone like you .

Y/n: .. ahh i guess.

Hiccup: alright .

Y/n:but can i follow you guys in the next one?

Hiccup: maybe but i am not sure yet ok bro .

You nod softly while they walk away that you look down .

Y/n: they don't let me fly with them ..becauss they think i am not good at this kind of adventure..

You said with low tone and head back to your room as you felt a bit upset that you went inside .

Y/n: they always do this to me ...they held me back i am a rider as well like them yet ...they don't respect me that much to help them ...

You said with a soft tone and sit on the bed that you slowly felt tear up a bit that you look down as you grab a small dagger that you hold it .

Y/n: i...wonder...

You said to youself that you slowly cut yourself with the dagger as you look down a bit in tears that you stop as seeing the blood drips as you stop and went to put some wet cloth to stop the bleeding a bit .

Y/n: aghhh aghhhh...ahhh i just have to hide this for a while.

Timeline skip

After a while that you stay as you look at the riders as they heading to their dragons .

Y/n: um brother what's going on?

Hiccup: we going to check on something on the east of the island .

Y/n: can i follow ?

Hiccup: sorry not now but you have to stay here ok we will come back if we need reinforcement and prepare some weapons and armor alright .

He said as they start to fly off that make you look down with sadness .

Y/n: aghhh... i guess this is what it is ..

You said to yourself as heading somewhere while someone looking at you that is heather .

Heather: hnmm i wonder where his heading .