mai shiranui x suicidal ,depressed and abused male reader

The King Of Fighters is own by SNK

I do not own this image

This request is from 319986d

Author p.o.v
You are a normal person that you are a bit different from others as you been depressed that you been abused by other people and as well that every time they finish abused you that you always been depressed and thinking of suicide, but you did'nt fully think about it as you have a best friend name mai shiranui as she is a fighter as well a ninja that you two bump each other like out od the sudden as they slowly become best friends as you and her always being together that she cares about you and secretly loves you too that she will always protect you .

You are in the park that you are looking down as you wipe a bit of your tears that you did'nt want anyone to look at you, you waiting for some people that is some people you know  that they always mess you and sometimes if you accidently mess them that they abusive towards you .

Guy 1: hey there!

You look to see them arrive that you waved at them as they smirk .

Guy 2: well looks like you arrive .

Guy 3: let's go.

You nodded and follow them that they started to walk ahead that they talk about a few things that you stay quiet a bit .

Guy 1: i mean i told the other guy to back off because he is near me .

Guy 2: so what did you do?

Guy 1: well i told him to back off .

Y/n: well maybe because he did'nt see you or maybe ignore you.

They all turn to the side and look at you as he is a bit pissed that he grab you by the collar .

Guy 1: what did you say ?

Y/n: i-i did'nt say anything.

Guy 1: i would accept the did'nt see me but ignore me that would be something else  , what you think that person is better than me huh?

Y/n: no.. i-i did'nt say that.

They all look at each other as they grab you and pulled you to empty alley that they smirk and crack their knuckles .

Guy 2: guys i think he knows his better than us .

Y/n: i-i did'nt say that alright ..

Guy 3: mmm i think it seem you mean it

Y/n: n-no i don't.

You said while looking down that they started to beat you up as you felt every punch that blows onto your body as you felt pain that you close your eyes as you just want it to be done.

They punch even more onto you that they stop and see you slowly grab your knees as you shiver with pain .

Guy 1: let's go.

Guy 2: yeah.

They all left you as you slowly stand up as you couldn't take it anymore with all the abuse that you head back home as looking down with deppressed that you just cover your face more .

Y/n mind: ahh i can't take it why just why!

You said while cry a bit that you start to walk a bit faster and arrive at your home that you still sad that you look down that you grab a small knife that you make a small cut on your arm as you hold the pain and cries more .

Y/n: ahh ahh..

You said while crying and laid down on the bed .

Timeline skip