irene belserion x male reader (lemon)

Fairy Tail  is own by Hiro Mashima

I do not own this image

This request is from Deadmonk98206

Author p.o.v
You are mage that you are a bit determined and a bit serious as you always fight and help anyone in need of help that you are ally with irene belserion that you met her way back that you save her from one of the enemies try to kill her , now that you and her are allies that they both been close and as well that both of them slowly have secret crushes with each other that they want to tell their feelings .

You are standing outside a guild as you wait for someone that you look around .

Y/n: mm ..

You stay silent as hum softly while close your eyes as someone walking towards your direction that the person had a small smile.

???: are you waiting here for the cold or are you waiting something else?

You slowly open your eyes and look to see irene that you smile softly.

Y/n: well i am waiting for you who else.

Irene: you know that is sweet of you to wait for me .

Y/n: hmmm well what do you expect well then you ready?

Irene: well i been ready for this i am asking you.

Y/n:hah i am always ready.

Irene: come on .

You and irene started ahead as they take a bounty quest that they both ar up for it .

They walk ahead to the location where bounty last seen as you look at irene.

Y/n:hey irene.

Irene: hmm what is it?

Y/n: you ok you seem a bit different lately.

Irene: yea i just had some thoughts in my mind but i am sorry if i'm a bothering just don't mind me.

Y/n: hey its ok look irene if you have anything in your mind that you want to say i am right here .

Irene looks at you as she smiles softly that she walks a bit closer with you.

Irene: well y/n if i do want to tell you i will tell you in the right time .

Y/n: well then milady i will accept it .

You said with a smile that she look at you that she see your smile make her blush and her heart beats even faster.

Irene mind: will i ever tell you y/n ..why i always feel so hard to tell my feelings towards you..

She said to her mind even that she is cold to others but to you she is different like she just want to embrace you , that she want to have you as hers .

You slowly stops as hearing something neaby .

Y/n: irene ..

Irene: i heard it..

They both slowly approach to the location as they both see a group uphead.

Y/n: i think that's them.

Irene: so they are our bounties huh .

Y/n: well i would want to attack them with surprise.

Irene:where is the fun in there y/n kun

Y/n: maybe your right.

You said with a smile as both of them take out their weapons as they jump out from their spot as the group surprise to see them as you and irene attack them with full force.