female V x male reader (lemon)

Cyberpunk 2077 is own by CD Projekt Red and CD Projekt

I do not own this image

This request is from JohnnyTheEpic

Author p.o.v
You are a merc as you always get the job done and always determine to fight and protect your friends as you are partners with V that you and her stick close after a job together as they both always got each other back that V have secret feelings for you that she sis embaress to tell .

You and V are heading out as recieve an radio call about a gang fight an d the mission is to take out of the members to get the reward that you and V need the money .

Y/n: hey V you sure about this?

V:yes i am y/n the sooner we do this job the sooner we get money and street cred .

Y/n: mmm i guess but V i got bad feeling about this job you know like something ain't right about it.

V:hey y/n look don't worry once we got this alright we will be fine ok .

Y/n: alright but hey if anything goes wrong or any backup we have to book it .

V:alright y/n

Y/n: alright v let's move .

V nodded that they arrived at the spot as they both ready with their weapons and head out from the car as they head to a courtyard and see there are a lot of people from tyger claws that you and V are a bit nervous .

Y/n: umm V.

V: i know we got to keep calm and try and hit our mark .

Y/n: alright i 'll go to the other side and  keep you cover and report anything suspicious.

V: alright and don't worry i can be stealth.

Y/n:yeaa sure.

You said as head to the other quietly without being caught and head onto a rooftop and arrived at the top as you take out your rifle and scope it out seeing any danger.

Y/n: alright v so far so good take the target out.

V: alright when the coast is clear .

Y/n: alright.

You look at the scope more as v is getting closer to her target that she manage to sneak attack the target as she stealth attack her target while you sigh softly as she got the target but the disapperance of their member.

Y/n: oh oh V i think you just alerted them and i think they getting suspicious.

V: shit alright hang on i am gonna hide the body and try to get out as fast i can .

V hide the body as she slowly crouch and headed out to the entrance as one of the tyger claws notice the body as start alert that V hear the commotion as she is slowly heading and the gang member saw her as they take cover and start tl fire at V

V: dang it!

Y/n: V !

V started to fire back as she take cover as you aim your rifle and give her a cover shot .

Y/n: V i will cover you till you head to the car alright i will book it when your safe.

V: alright cover me!

You started to fire at them as taking cover from their fire as you take one by one out as seeing reinforcement are coming .

Y/n: V they are coming even more we have to go!

V: alright i almost there and y/n you have to go down now!

You look down and take fire even more that you throw an emp grenade to distract them as you head out as heading to the car.