Lady dimitrescu x male reader (lemon)

Resident Evil Village is own by Capcom

I do not own this image

This request is from Hyperius2099

Author p.o.v
You are a normal person as you are a bit different as you are kind and a bit determine person that you sometimes like to be alone from time to time , as you are a villager that live near the castle as a certain figure have been taken a particular interest of you  as seen you as love interest that is lady dimitrescu as she always admire you from a far .

You are doing some of your own business while you look to the side and see the castle .

Y/n: mmmm .

You look at the castle as look to see someone lookimg at you .

Y/n; hmm that is odd .

You said to yourself while look away that the figure looking at you with a smile .

???: mmm~ interesting even i watch for so long he make me feel so alive mm perhaps i should invite him

The figure reveal to be lady dimitrescu said with a smile while look at you even more .

Alcina: mmm i need to think an approach of him to come here or not he might go hmm let me think about this plan .

???: hmm mother what are you doing?

Alcina  turn around as looking at one of her daughter

Alcina: oh cassandra i just admire someone in mind .

Cassandra looks to see you doing your own stuff.

Cassandra: is he a target mother or our new toy to play?

Alcina: no my dear .

Cassandra: oh?

Alcina: yes now go on i must think of a plan to see him .

Cassandra: very well mother .

She walks away while turn to glance at her mother again seeing she looks at the window .

Cassandra: mmm could it be mother have some interest with that person? Hmmm i wonder what kind of interest .

She said to herself as wonder back to her room .

Timeskip

After a while you got an invitation from the dimitrescu as you see that someone watching you from the castle as you intend to ignore it as you walk ahead to the castle .

Y/n: this is a bit creeps.

You about to knock on the door as you push the door a bit as it was unlocked.

Y/n: weird ..the others warn me about them ..

You said to yourself as the villagers did warn you about the dimitrescu that you walk in and hear the door locked .

Y/n: ok that's seem odd..

You said to yourself and head inside as you look around more that it is the first time you set foot in the castle.

Y/n : this is quite huge .

As you heard buzzing that appear three girls that you know to be lady dimitrescu daughters .

Cassandra : so~ we have a toy stumble upon here huh .

Bela: can we keep him ~?

Danielle: hmmm i wouldn't mind having his blood a taste~

You slowly start to creep out a bit .

???:girls...

They all see lady dimitrescu comes down as sees you with a small smirk on her face