mio takamiya x male reader(lemon)

Date A Live is own by Koshi Tachibana, Tsunako and Fujimi Shobo

I do not own this image

This request is from KamenRideEVOL

Author p.o.v
You are a normal person that you are a nice and friendly person that you always been helping people and even talk to people as well listen to people that they appreciate as you met a certain stranger name mio takamiya that you always talk to her making their trust and relationship slowly grown as you became friends with her that even in secret you grown fond of her that wish to be more than friends.

You are walking as you hum softly that you look around that you enjoy the scenary of the streets that something or someone caught your eye .

Y/n: mmm?

You raise your eyebrow a bit that you see mio that she is standing as her hair flow gracefully with the wind that make you smile as you are mesmerise by her beauty.

Y/n: hello there mio- san.

You said with a soft smile and look at her that she surprise a bit .

Mio: hello there y/n- kun.

Y/n: sorry if i interupt you because i been around here for a while and then i stumble upon you.

Mio: mmmm its fine .

Y/n: do you mind if i accompany you?

Mio: well i have nothing to do, them yes you may.

You smile as start to walk with mio that you still a bit blush looking at her beauty that she notice your looks that make her smile .

Mio: tell me y/n you been looking at me with blush now

Y/n: oh well because i found your looks so beautiful

Mio: aww thank you .

Y/n: so mio-san what are you doing here?

Mio: well i decide to explore here even everytime we met up each other knowing that is fate or destiny .

Y/n: mmm maybe but for me i call it a coincendence.

Mio: mmm well you can call that for me i call it fate .

You look at her more that she had a small smile as she walk ahead as not noticing you look at her again that you shake your head a bit as walking with her .

Mio; what about you y/n?

Y/n: umm well i was just walking by to take some fresh air to admire the scenary just to clear my mind .

Mio: i see .

They both walk more that you notice its getting dark that you look at mio and smile.

Y/n: well mio-san i have to go now but i wish to see you again .

Mio: yes indeed.

Y/n: umm mio-san um are you free tomorrow?

Mio: yes i do why?

Y/n: well i am hoping that if you are free do you want to go hang out with me i mean at least we can go places .

Mio: hmm i like that idea.

You and mio part ways that you blush softly as thinking about her while she smile to herself seeing how cute you are when blushing

Timeskip.

The next day as you walk with mio as enjoying the day together as you blush a bit that you take her to the spots that you like to visit as she take to the place that she like .