yandere petunia x neko male reader

Happy Tree Friends is own by Aubrey Ankrum,Rhode Montijo and Kenn Navarro.

I do not own this image

This request is from BrandonJohnson22

Author p.o.v
You are not a regular being as you are a neko that you are a kind person that you like to talk to people that you have a friend that been close to you which is petunia that you did'nt kmow that she have been really close to you that you find a bit odd but did'nt mind much that you did'nt know her secret is that she have crazy super crush towards you that she will stop anyone that stands in her way.

You are in your home as you cleaning up you the living room as it is a bit dirty .

Y/n; mmm mm nya cleaning .

You said to yourself while you hum as you did'nt know someone is watching you from the window.

???: aww cute my kitty is there alone.

The person look at you more that smiles to itself .

???: mmm i can't wait to see you again my kitty hehehe

You felt like someone is watching that you turn around and see no one is there.

Y/n: ahh ok? Nya that is an odd thing.

You said to yourself as went to another part of the room that the person who watch you panted that did'nt expect you to turn and look.

???: ok that is a close one or not he might see me well then time to see him.

The person smiles and went away.

Timeline skip

You are grabbing your stuff as you about to head out that you heard a knock on the door.

Y/n: mmmm nya?

You went to the door and slowly open the door to see petunia that she smile widely.

Petunia: hi y/n!

Y/n: hey petunia um what you doing here?

Petunia: well i was around the area and thought i would stop by and maybe see you .

She said with a smile and look at you that you smile back .

Y/n: well petunia i am about to head out .

Petunia: ohh can i come?

Y/n; umm i guess you can nya

Petunia:alright!

You smile to yourself and went ahead with petunia that she smile to herself that she is happy walking beside you.

Petunia mind:i am so happy walking beside him !

You and petunia walk more that you see some of your friends giggles,nutty and flaky .

Y/n: hello guys nya

Giggles: hehe hey there y/n

Nutty: hey y/n! How are ya!

Flaky: hey.

Y/n: what you been up to.

Giggles: hehe nothing much just talking to nutty while flaky just got here.

Flaky: i have a mouth ok

Nutty:haha

Petunia: mmm.

Giggles: so what are you doing here ?

Y/n; well not much i just walk out and then petunia decide to tag along and then we are here.

female various x male reader 6 (Request Close)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें