khanivore x male reader (lemon)

Love, death + robots is own by  Tim Miller , Blur studios and Netflix Studios

This request is from HolyWaddaWadda

I do not own this image

Author p.o.v
You are an regular person as you are a bit different from the rest as you are helpful and deteemined  to help others as you are a friend to sonnie that you always take care of her beast khanivore that at first you and khanivore did'nt get along until you take care of her that she slowly soften up towards you that you are happy that you are friends with her even deep inside the beast heart that it much fond of you that wanted you as hers .

You are near the fighting arena as you look at the rest of them that they are preparing while you look at khanivore .

Y/n: hey girl i want you to know do your best ok don't get hurt too much .

You said with a smile as put your hand on her tank that khanivore feel the heat from the tank as she leans toward it.

You smile softly as look at her still sleeping .

Y/n; she is really nice .

Sonnie: kid you should be careful once she let out from the cage you know she is going for the fight .

Y/n; mm i know and i knoe khanivore is strong that she can defeat anyone .

Sonnie grin a bit as look at you .

Sonnie: you like her?

Y/n: well at first when you assign me to take care of you i could feel she despise of me but after a while i get along with her its kinda cool you know .

Sonnie: after the fight you better take care of her .

Y/n: o-oh ok i always take care of her

Sonnie: good that's what i like to hear.

You nodded as you went ahead with the cage and you hear an arguement that you decide to shrug that arrive at the elevator as you went to the side that you look at the fight that has the two beasts begin to fight , as you saw the fight that make you surprise of it .

Y/n: dang she is really good .

You said while gulp as seeing the fight went intense and hardcore that seeing she tear off the opponent arm which is the turboraptor  that he begin to slice her up.

Y/n:no !

You eyes widden a bit scared that seeing the turboraptor got her that khanivore use hee sharp nose horn and stabs into its neck and tearing it up that you and the crowd surprise that make you sigh of relief.

Y/n: ahhh you really did it .

You said to yourself as khanivore look at you from a far as she smiles deep inside .

Y/n:well time to see her injuries .

You said as getting up from the seat and head out .

Timeline skip.

You are heading to check on khanivore as you hear something inside as you went to the door and slowly open as see dead bodies in front of you that make you surprise and scared.

Y/n; what the ..

You said while slowly walk and see the bodies that you recognize to sonnie and dicko mistress that you still twitching as you heard breathing that you slowly look up to khanivore .

Y/n: khanivore?

Khanivore: y/n ..

You eyes widden that you fall down with a bit scared