cheater female purple crewmate x red male reader x imposter female white

Among us is own by Innersloth

Author p.o.v
You are a crewmate that you are a bit serious and like to talk to other crewmates that as well you are in a relationship with rose that you confess her during some time ago that you and her in love while you have a best friend name jane that you talk to her a lot but what you did'nt know that beth has two secrets that she is an imposter and she had huge crush towards you .

You and the other crewmates are in the ship at the skeld as they begin their days do the tasks as you look at rose.

Y/n: hey rose um you wanna go do tasks together you wanna partner up?

Rose: oh i am sorry y/n but alex ask me to go with him .

Y/n: o-oh

You see alex the cyan color crewmate waving at you as rose kiss you on the cheek as they both left while you sigh a bit as beth walk towards you as tap your shoulder.

Beth: umm you know i can partner up with you if you want?

Y/n: that would be awesome beth let's go

Beth smiles as she follows you that her smile is not the murderous imposter but a warming smile of love .

Y/n: so i got a problem wiring at the electrical .

Beth: oh same here i got the same area too.

Y/n: cool

Beth and you walking to the electrical as that she saw someone went there as they went inside as see sara the pink colour crewmate.

Y/n: hey sara.

Sara: hi y/n ,beth

Beth: hello.

They all are inside the electrical room as beth waits for the right moment as you fixing the wire that make you a bit clumsy .

Y/n: aghh this wires.

Beth sees you sturggle that she went to help you out.

Beth:here let me help you.

Y/n: oh thanks beth.

Beth finishes helping you that you smile a bit .

Y/n: did you finish your task?

Beth: i finish my part alright i think i am gonna head out.

Y/n: alright i have to do medbay scan .

Beth: ok be careful .

You nod as you left the electrical while beth went out as wait for the right time that she disable the power as sara still inside .

Sara: the heck?

Beth went inside without getting notice from the cameras even that nobody is watching the cams, beth killed sara as she hurry and fix the lights as fast she can and head to the vent that she close the doors and went inside the vent .

You walk to the medbay as you see rose is walking inside the medbay that you smile hoping to talk to her , you slowly walk to the entrance and see she is with alex .

Rose: man that is just weird lights.

Alex: yea but hey we are alone.

Rose: yea.

Rose smile as she lean closer and kisses alex that you take peek and look at them that you felt your heartache .

Y/n: r-rose?

Rose looks at you as they both surprise that she saw you .

Rose: y-y/n?..

You about to walk away as someone press the button as everyone had an emergency meeting.