Homura and Miyabi x ragna male reader

Senran kagura is own by Kenichiro Takaki and Marvelous

Blazblue series is own by Toshimichi Mori and Arc Systems Works

I do not own this images

This request is from mokoman12

Author p.o.v
You are a bit different from the rest as you are a strong person that have a power name azure grimoire as you are a bit of serious from time to time that you been fighting anyone that stand in your way or even anyone that challenge you that you encounter two girls along the way that they always have suspicious towards you that as well they spy and even fight you from time to time that you did'nt know the reason why but for the girls they had a reasons of their own fighting with you as the are interest and have a crush .

You are sitting down that you wear your usual clothes that you been laying low not to attract any attention by anyone .

Y/n: aghh another day mmmm better to be safe and unharmed than getting jump  by anyone .

You said yourself as you grab your scythe that you start to sharpen that you look around as not knowing two figures have been spying on you.

???: what do you think his doing.

???:mmm he is sharpening his weapon maybe he is planning to destroy .

???: probably and you think we could make the first move on him so he will lose his balance?

???: mmm yes i agreed we could do it and we might make him lose .

???: mhm

The two figures look at you even more that you get the feeling someone is watching that you had a bit of shiver .

Y/n: ok i am not comfortable with this mood i want a quiet moment but this is a bit too quiet even for me .

You said to yourself as looking around that you finish sharpen your scythe that you slowly put it behind your back .

Y/n: mmm nah must be my imagination.

You slowly give some stretches that you hear something in the bushes that you turn around to see what was making the noise .

Y/n: ok that is not my imagination.

You grip your scythe for self defense that you still did'nt know what's lurking or even spying on you .

Y/n: alright i don't know whose there but you better come out i am not the type that like being scare

You said with a bit angry tone that you see two figure jump out of the bushes that you ready with your weapon and look at them .

Y/n:the heck ...

You said while the two figure you recognize to be homura and miyabi that you know them for a while .