cheater satsuki x innocent forgiving neko male reader x loving ryuko

Kill la kill is own by Trigger , Hiroyuki Imaishi, Kazuki Nakashima and Ryo Akizuki

I do not own this images

This request is from MarcMorning01

Author p.o.v
You are not an ordinary student as you are a neko in honnoji academy that you are an innocent student that you are in a relatipnship with satsuki that you and her have been lovers for a while that you always love her , you are best friend with her sister ryuko that she have been hanging out and talking with you that you did'nt know that ryuko have a crush on you that she been a bit sad but she still support you.

As class is done for the day that you are packing your things in your bag and take out a small bouquet of flowers .

Y/n: i-i hope this pretty flowers satsuki chan like.

You said with a smile and walk out of class , that you turn to the corner and head towards her class as you hum softly.

Y/n: mmm mmm nya

You smile to yourself as walk more as you felt someone tap your shoulder.

Y/n: mm nya?

You turn around and look to see ryuko with a smile.

Ryuko: hi y/n kun .

Y/n: ryuko chan!

You smile and hug her that she hugs back as even you are innocent she find you cute.

Ryuko:hey we are still in school.

Y/n: nya i know.

Ryuko: wait let me guess are you going to give satsuki the flowers?

Y/n: mhm!

Ryuko: well i am sure she will love it.

Y/n: yayy nya i want to go see her.

Ryuko: ok then i will see you soon y/n kun.

She said as pat your head that you smile as walk another direction while thinking of satsuki .

Y/n: mm ok i hope she like this flowers mm

You said with a smile that you arrived at her classroom that you slowly open the door that you see satsuki is 'hold closer 'with another student that you had a surprise and sad expression .

Y/n: n-nya?

Satsuki hears your nya that she look to see you standing there with bouquet of rose.

Satsuki: y-y/n kun? W-wait i-i can explain .

You had a tear expression that you had a small smile while look at her .

Y/n: n-n-no i-i am sorry satsuki i-i did'nt mean to disturb the moment i will leave now nya i am sorry again i will see you tomorrow bye .