nyx x god male reader

Hades is own by Supergiant Games

I do not own this image

This request is from Race876

Author p.o.v
You are y/n one of cthonic gods that you are different from the rest that you always determine to do anything that given to you , you always talk and help zagreus and you even talk to your friend nyx who you admire for a long time that even she don't know your feelings towards her that you always talk to her and even spend a bit time with her .

You are looking at zagreus that you are helping spar a bit .

Y/n: come on kid ..

Zagreus: agh!

He charges towards you and slashes while you dodge and evade it that you attack him from the side .

Y/n: is that how you fight?

Zagreus: shut up!

He said while attacking you a bit that you lower you guard down to get some small attack that zagreus hit you as you fail to counter attack.

Y/n: aghhh!

Zagreus: mmmm not bad , not bad at all ...you have to up your game .

He said while you slowly regain your balance as you look at him.

Y/n:  shut up you alright i just got warm up.

???: mmmm as fun to see you get beaten by him i think you both should rest a bit besides you got a journey tomorrow zagreus .

You look at the person who said that , to be nyx as she have a soft smile and look at them .

Zagreus: great.. well y/n we will try again soon .

Y/n: don't be smart with me boy i suppose to say that.

Zagreus chuckle sofrly as walking ahead that you look at nyx .

Y/n : well well nyx did'nt know you enjoy the show.

Nyx: mmm it is amuse to see him beat you.

Y/n: well the kid is a bit of like his father but i might just train him a bit before anything

Nyx: mmmm maybe but his got a long way to go to fight him .

Y/n: maybe but i might have to help him more .

Nyx: well then you just have to train him whenever you can.

Y/n: mmm yea i will try to see .

Nyx giggle softly as she turn around and walk ahead that you look at her.

Y/n: hey umm nyx

Nyx: mmm yes y/n?

Y/n: ummm i just want to ask if your not doing anything later do you want to hang out with me, i mean its been a while since we spend some time together .

Nyx: well i agreed to that we have been busy lately hmm very well  i will accept your invitation i will see you soon .

Y/n: yea you too .

You smile a bit while walking away as nyx looks at you from behind that she blush and touch her chest .

Nyx:mmmm indeed quite a while we been spending time together .

She felt her heartbeat fasten as thinking about you .

Nyx: ahhh this is the first time i been feeling like this .. whenever i think about him its just make me feel happy, mmm i wonder.