raven x mercenary male reader

RWBY is own by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I do not own this image

This request is from Autistic_Kasrkin

Author p.o.v
You are not a regular person as you are a mercenary that you always been serious and determine and always get the job done as some time there are people stopping you and even someone caught your eye that the girl is one of the people been stopping you as her name is raven branwen that you and her have common interest even they are times they always have stalemate.

You are in the building as you are scouting the place of your misson area that you ready with your weapon as going to strike it.

Y/n: alright time to end this.

You said as head out of your hiding place and head ahead and see your target .

Y/n: surprise .

You said while attacking your target is holding a briefcase that you slashes the cuffs from the target.

Y/n: sorry i think i am going to need that

As the guards arrived as protecting the target

Guard 1: get him!

They charge towards you as smirk and attack the guards with your weapon as they counter attack failed and put the briefcase behind you.

Y/n: mmm you going to get it real badly.

The target slowly run away as you smirk and charge and throw your weapon at its leg and fall down .

Y/n : man you are really hard to catch.

You said to yourself as start to  tie the target as you carry the target and the briefcase and head away .

You arrived at the drop point and leave the target and the briefcase as see a group of people .

Y/n: alright here ya go.

They nod as give you lien that you grab it and walk away as not knowing a raven looking at you , you glance to the side as you see a bird .

Y/n: hmmm .

You look at the bird as the raven slowly fly off that you just shrug it off as walk away and the bird come back and fly towards you.

Y/n: hmmm something is off.

You said as holding your weapon as suddenly the raven transform into a person as slash its sword towards you that you block it .

Y/n: aghhhh well well now i know why it feels odd its good to see you raven.

Raven: tch..you really are going crazy thought i had you

Y/n: well you can do better .

Raven went apart from you as she readies with her sword that you ready with your weapon .

Y/n: soo you going to make the move ?

Raven: mmm maybe so how is your job mm?

Y/n: well being merc does have its perks and i did make money .

Raven: you know there is still a lot of people looking for you.

Y/n: mm maybe maybe .. but i can fight it out anyone that stand in my way.

Raven: mmm well then we will see about it.

They both charges each other as they slash their weapons as sparks flew that both of them are fighting that had counter attacks for each other. After a while that both of them went apart from the attack as they both panted .