Dominant erza x male reader x dominant irene & knightwalker (lemon)

Fairy Tail is own by Hiro Mashima and Kodansha

I do not own any of the images

This request is from Assassincreed12

Author p

Author p.o.v
You are y/n l/n a mage in the fairy tail guild ss you are lovers to some people whom is erza , her mother irene and her counterpart erza knightwalker that for a long time that they have taken interest towards you like erza she have feelings for you from the first day you two met, while irene have taken quite interest of you ever since erza introduce you to her mom , as for knightwalker that you and the fairy tail guild went to travel edolas where you met her counterpart that she is like a bit of erza except cunning that she make you hers as making erza scarlet jealous of her counterpart take him that they both argue sometimes yet you didn't mind that sometimes they are dominant towards you that make you blush from time to time.

You are in the guild as you finish the mission with the rest as you stretch your arms .

Y/n: ahh finally its done.

Natsu: tell me about it.

Lucy: we can get some rest!

Gray: heh i have to agreed on that .

Erza: well i know what i am doing when i am resting .

Natsu: what's that?

Erza smirk as she went to hold your hand as you blush softly.

Erza: me and y/n might have another date ain't that right?

Y/n: well yes erza.

She smiles and pull you as she kiss you on the lips that you blush into the kissing as lucy smiles , natsu and gray look away as they chuckle.

They both went apart as erza look at you.

Erza: mm sweet as always.

Lucy: aww you two are lovely couple.

Y/n: t-thanks lucy

Erza: now then i think both of us going to take off we will see you later.

Lucy: ok.