atalanta x male reader (lemon)

Fate series is own by Kinoko Nasu and Type -Moon

I do not own this image

This request is from DanielAlexanderDormo

Author p.o.v
You are a normal person as you are a master that you have a servant name atalanta as you and her did'nt get along at first but time passes that you and her slowly bond together as she slowly felt enjoying being with you that she sometimes think about you and her as one like family as hoping one day she would want that .

You are walking to your home as you carrying some groceries , you arrive at home that you try to open the door since your hands are full carrying the items.

Y/n: oh man um i have to put the stuff down mmm.

You about to put the groceries down as the door open and look to see your servant atalanta in front of you.

Y/n: atalanta san hey!

Atalanta: y/n you know i told you already that i should follow you.

Y/n: well i got this you know .

Atalanta: ahhh yea.

You walk inside and went to put the groceries down as she sigh .

Y/n: what's wrong?

Atalanta: nothing i just don't know what to do with you y/n .

Y/n: well i am your master sometimes i am like that.

Atalanta:hmmm yea.

She went to the living room as you look at her with a smile.

Y/n: well tomorrow i am free so how about we go out? just the two of us  at least it could make you feel better than staying home

Atalanta look at you as she smile a bit .

Atalanta: well i think i like that .

Y/n: alright rest up i will cook for dinner

Atalanta nods to you as she blushes a bit and smile as take a peek to look at you.

Atalanta: even like that he still a nice person .

She said with a smile and walk away.

Timeline skip

The next day you and atalanta are walking out taking her to the places that she interests that you follow her as you smile looking at her enjoying her time .

As they both walk out from a shop that she accidently hold your hand that you felt her hand as she blushes a bit and slowly look away .

Atalanta: o-oh my i-i am sorry for that i did'nt know what it come to me.

Y/n: its ok atalanta .

She walks away as you follow her that they both slowly walk with each other as atalanta look to the side that she see a family enjoying their time together as she see the child is happy being with her parents .

Atalanta mind: they are happy together ...i wonder if y/n kun feel the same if i want to be a family with a child with him.

Atalanta enjoying at the sight as you look at her as seeing what she look at that you notice it and it hits your head .

Y/n: hey atalanta shall we go home?

Atalanta: yes let's go .

You and atalanta head off as heading back home that you suddenly bump onto someone.