cheater gabriel x male reader x serafall (lemon)

High School DXD is own by Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero and Fujimi Shobo

I do not own this images

This request is from senhoritaMustang

Author p.o.v
You are a normal person that you are kind to everyone that you are in a relationship with an angel name gabriel that you always enjoy beimg with her as you are best friend with serafall that she always been cheery and support of you that as well she is jealous of your relationship that she wanted to be on your side that she likes you for a long time but she try to hold the feelings for you as she support you no matter what .

You are sitting under a tree that you are relaxing a bit that you felt someone blocking your shadow as not knowing a figure looks at you .

Y/n: mmmmm who is it?

???:mmmm try to guess

You slowly try to open your eyes that the figure close your eyes as it giggle while looking at you .

???: ah nope don't open your eyes please guess .

Y/n: mmmm fine well i am thinking that hmmmmm is it my best friend serafall.

The figure pout softly while she let go of your eyes as you look at her.

Y/n: hey sera chan.

Serafall: mmm baka no fair .

Y/n: well you are closing my eyes so i know you.

Serafall: mmm what you doing here?

Y/n: well i just want to relax a bit .

Serafall:ohh okie hey y/n kun .

Y/n: mmm?

Serafall: where is your girlfriend?

Y/n: you mean gabriel chan u-um well she is busy i don't want to disturb her.

Serafall: huh i saw gabriel a while ago that she is taking a walk with the peerage of rias .

Y/n:e-eh.. that is odd .

Serafall; hmm why?

Y/n: its just she always told me whenever she comes by .

Serafall: maybe she been busy .

Y/n: maybe but she done a few times now i feel like a bit suspicious of what she is doing .

Serafall: mmm maybe we could drop by and visit her .

Y/n:hmm maybe your right i mean i need to know as well.

Serafall nods with a smile  that she helps you get up that you stand up .

Y/n:alright serafall lead the way .