sister astrid x brother male reader

How To Train Your Dragons is own by Cressida Cowell , DreamWorks Animations and  Paramount Pictures

I do not own this image

This request is from Ashton210

Author p.o.v
You are astrid brother as you are a bit different from her that you are a bit determine and a bit of quiet type that you always like to be quiet from time to time that you are closer to your sister that you always help your sister as she appreciated as both of have secret crushes to each other .

You are yawning a bit as you are walking out of your home as look around and see up in the sky and see the dragon riders are doing with their routine .

Y/n: hmm well looks like its going to be a good day.

You said while yawn a bit as heading to the center of the island which is the town hall.

You duck down as some of the dragons fly close to the ground as you look one of the dragon slowly land nearby that you know its your sister and her dragon .

Y/n: have a nice fly sis?

Astrid: shut up doofus, how are you ?

Y/n: well you know me sort for sore eyes but other than that i should be ok for a while .

Astrid: i told you not to sleep late.

Y/n: well i am sorry i been training a bit late .

Astrid: mhm like i told you its bad for you to do that you need some rest .

Y/n: i will sis soon .

Astrid:mmm  yea yea.

You chuckle a bit as soon some of the dragon riders land down that you yawn more .

Hiccup: dang y/n you ok? You seem a bit sleepy .

Y/n: train late that's all .

Hiccup: i see well you should take easy for the day you know .

Y/n:i know and i will besides sis already told me that i should rest for the day but i am hard will not to do that.

Astrid: yea and then after a few seconds later he flopped down with sleep noises .

Y/n: mmm nope.

You playfully punch astrid shoulder that she grabs you and rubs your head with her fist as giving a noogie .

Astrid: you really are a stubborn brother huh?

She ask with a smile that you chuckle as felt a bit pain from her knuckles that you tap her hands .

Y/n:alright alright i give .

Astrid smile as she lets go of you that you smile while look at her as hiccup still confuse between the two of you .

Hiccup: you two are a bit odd when it comes to siblings rivalry

Y/n:heh we always do that to show our affection i mean we are different from the twins there but we know how to show our love .

You said with a smile as astrid look down .

Astrid:yea i guess.

You look at her with a bit curious look .

Hiccup; ok well then astrid i need you to check on the side of the island to see any dragons that still there .

Astrid: alright , hey y/n you wanna come?

Y/n; you asking me?

Astrid: no i am asking the pole behind you , of course i am asking you doofus.